Be me

>be me
>irish traveller
>go to sweden to improve their homes by giving them blockpaving and tarmac driveways
>they get highly upset for no reason
>more concerned about us honest workers than their immigrants

explain this

Attached: 809bfbc3-bc7a-41b7-b68c-fa126a8896c1.jpg (970x582, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOojNFsJ1bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>irish traveller
>traveller
pikey

They feel bad for blacks bc of TV and white feels
You're just a white nigger taking the real niggers jobs to them

>implying I'm offended by that word
kek

the Swede brain is malformed in some distinct ways at the core they are very brutish simple minded people

Post pale hand

Irish aren't pikeys though, just the gyppos
>t. knower

I am one of those gyppos. Quite proud of it actually.
I'm white

This is very true. I talk to many different swedes on a day to day basis and they are almost robotic

>gyppo
>white
Does not register. Romani are ethnically pooinloo

Why do Irish travelers exist? Gypsies at least make some kind of sense, since they're not really a genetic fir for civilized society. But there's a whole country full of potato niggers with paved roads and everything. Why not travel there and just be Irish?

Death to Pikey scum. Fucking shitebag thieving bastards

>implying I am romani
I am native to Ireland my friend. I am not descended from India

Oh ok you're just a plain old pikey then kek

why the FUCK do you guys live the way you do

Just so you know, swedes actually despise the English. I don't know why. Think of it this way, we are getting payback for when the nordic retards pillaged the british isles

It is normal for us to live like this.

>be me going to one of my college classes
>have to go up like 4 flights of stairs to get to the floor I want
>walking about 10 feet behind a girl who also looks like she's going to class
>she suddenly freaks out and just stops going up the stairs and waits for me to walk past her before continuing to go back up the stairs

Top 5 weirdest interactions with a stranger. It was as if she thought I was going to rape her there or something.

you're all criminals, you steal and exploit and threaten and act like total untermensch. we have pikys in our town, they are feral misfits, i dont know why we tolerate you and your kind go the fuck back to Ireland we're sick of you

Dont come back, knacker

Swedish are anti-irish
shower of cunts

Did you ask before you decided to pave someones driveway?

Yes, you all say that but the truth is you will not and cannot do a single thing about it. The truth hurts.
I am a citizen of Ireland and I have as much right to live there as you do. How does that make you feel? In the eyes of the law you and I are both equal but to my tribe the law is a lot more lenient

>be me
>irish traveller

Attached: 1518461738835.jpg (597x597, 44K)

Ofcourse. I don't do it without their consent.

You’re white
It’s offensive

Fuck off, you're no pikey. And of you are you're one of those pikeys that goes around trying to advocate for pikey rights, otherwise you wouldn't be able to use a computer. On the off chance that you are, get off pol, polish your sulky and piss off some Swedes by squatting in their back garden.

Give me back my bike you theiving pikey cunt

>Irish traveler
>honest worker
Pick one

No
>implying I don't upset them by taking their precious kronors and bring them back to Ireland with me
kek

Explain how we are not

>blockpaving
absolutely fine
>tarmac driveways
Why are you anglos insane?
its like how you people use tarmac for pavement
Disgusting as fuck

fuck off, you completely trashed up a field next to my running track. Most of you do a shit job and destroy the place you settle at.

I think they are anti Irish because of us to be honest

>be anglo
>be buttmad about immigrants
>vote for brexit
sounds good so far right?
>turns out apparently it was the poles or hungarians you did not want in your country and you wanted to make it easier to move in for pakis or nigerians
yeah
germanic people are all retarded

Attached: 1396155094403.jpg (512x384, 43K)

Pikeys aren't anglos they arent irish. They aren't even human

>inb4 anglos are not germanic!
they love islam, hate themselves and they ruined europe plentiful of times
sounds right

you from Carrick on Suir originally?

happens to me pretty often m8

>Give me back my bike you theiving pikey cunt
>No

Attached: 1494034732504.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Can someone explain Irish travelers to me? They look like regular Irish people yet somehow they act like gypsies to the point that Irish don't even consider them the same race? Are they genetically different? What the fuck are they?

Did you do a shitty job? Did you demand more money then was originally agreed upon, if no I can see no reason as to why someone would become upset

Sweds tend to be a very nice and respectful people, trust me I meet hundreds of people every day due to my job, and the most thankful and respectful people are generally sweds and arabs, ofc there are alot of ungrateful dipshits in all ethnicities, but sweds are by far the some of the nicest people around, ive been to alot of places and you would be surprised how uncommon simple platitudes such as "thank you" and "your welcome" are

But then again you could be full of shit

Nah you had it right, they're gypsies

Ah BeJayzus tis like anodda potate famine!

youtube.com/watch?v=QOojNFsJ1bM

Maybe she stopped so you COULD rape her?

Why do you guys always park up on tiny big roads so no one can pass? That really gets old after 20 years you know.

Please, I do not know the dutch obsession with blockpaving. In places you should tarmac you blockpave and in places you should blockpave you tarmac. It doesnt make any sense.
You are welcome

irish are literally niggers

So they are gypsies? They're not Irish people?

Honestly would prefer to live next to a Muslim rather than a Gypsy too desu.

>improve their homes
By removing any copper wiring right?

They're irish who've gone native to live as gypsies

Everything should be blockpaved inside towns. Highways can be tarmac though

aka you rip people off with shoddy work?

Swedes are autistic robotic retards. By far the most ignorant people on the planet. You can have the craic with an englishman but you can not with a swede. As soon as they see you they bring out the phone, when you ask them why are they taking pictures/videos they simply run and hide in their shitty wooden cardboard box homes.

You're a stranger. Immigrants are no strangers anymore. I trust more my haitian neighbors that I've known for 20 years than the newcomers, at least I know the haiti guys are not from some cartel.

You'd know something about shoddy work, Jacques. Your highways are pathetic third world tier
Your country is a shithole

You'd be quite surprised how we have evolved over the years. Anyway I dont think swedish houses have copper at all. It is just a dog box they live in.

what? i dont understand?

>at least I know the haiti guys are not from some cartel.
Is this really a danger to the average mexican?

ive always wanted to box one of you fags

I agree. Holland is a very nice country. When you cross the border into Germany though, quite depressing.

i'm not a walloon, Kees

I would rather live in a hole in the ground and be free than to "own" a home at the behest of some blue shirted tin hat obeying minions attacking me because I said a word or spoke wrongly of their favorite colour.
let the celts live forever, while you "english" die where you landed, english go home, romans die in rome.
Once again the green grass of Albion will be hidden to all but our children.

in his defense, haitian cartels unironically do that voodoo powder crap and try to make people into zombies with scopolamine powder

Attached: 1521809712282.jpg (1173x1200, 160K)

Your neighbors being from the cartel? Yes. My neighbors, other side of the street, two houses, both are from cartels. Believe me, whenever I find any of the sons from that fat haitian lady I feel safer.

I'm not english though

flemish are also like this

>Give me back my bike you theiving pikey cunt
Quality

Attached: You (2).jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Whenever I cross the border from the Netherlands to the so-called country of Belgium, the quality of the highway goes down from god-tier to Moldova-tier

tfw flemish/swedish hybrid

Attached: 1497886870367.png (808x805, 236K)

>Yes. My neighbors, other side of the street, two houses, both are from cartels.
Do people in Mexico get ugly wives on purpose? So that they dont get abused and raped by cartel guys?

yeah the infrastructure is shit, i'm well aware, it's mostly the gov outsourcing infrastructure works to absolute mongoloids

whats a pikey

i..i dont know what to say

You don't try to sleep with their women, do you?
>Try sleeping with their women. They may be more receptive towards you.

Attached: Peanut Butter Champions.png (2952x3000, 3.46M)

Nice projection mate

The only reason someone would be taking pictures of you is because of the laughably shitty job you must be doing, they are just to nice to tell you to your face

i knew a lad who was forced to give a pikey a blowjob at knife point. are all knackers secret homos?

Attached: darrencollinsgaypikey.jpg (417x342, 20K)

>The only reason someone would be taking pictures of you is because of the laughably shitty job you must be doing, they are just to nice to tell you to your face
>Looking down on working class
Soyboy

No, not really. We do very good jobs actually otherwise we would not get anymore work. Swedes are cowards and it is as simple as that.

Post proofs

... Why?

> irish traveller that can read/write
Lies
Sage and ignore

Bitch I am working class, still tho doing a shitty job is shitty, dont matter if you bank a million a month or a few thousand

You need to get better reading comprehension, its not the type of job hes doing thats laughable its the quality

Im assuming

You know how i know youre a nigger?

Do Irish travelers have town rapists?

they are all the town rapist actually

>be potatonigger
>go to Sweden
>go around knocking doors trying to find the most gullible people to scam
>favorite victims are families and elderly people
>promise to build them high-quality driveways for a fair price
>demand payment up front
>make a lazy and absolutely atrocious job
>get the fuck out before the entire new driveway starts to crumble and fall apart
>relocate to another city before people start looking for you
>repeat

Attached: Potatonigger.gif (501x671, 30K)

Well basically the way I look at it I live free. I don't give a shit what the government does, I go where I want when I please, I do what I want. I just view country people (you) as domesticated. I really would not like to live like you people do.
It's quite easy to learn how to read and write in this technological age
And you are assuming wrong just like every other swedish retard. The funny thing is, if I did do bad work and rip people off I would get better respect for it.

and why are hollanders not like the flemish or the sweed?you guys always like to talk and socialize

Politeness is not cowardice

You try to start shit with a swed they will politely tell you to stop, if you don't they will try to ignore you, if you still dont catch the drift they will beat your sorry ass

Unless its a soyboy then they will profusely apologize and run away, but thats a soyboy trait not a swede trait

its called corruption

I images so just needed confirmation thanks lad

>Irish traveler
>read and write
Pick one you larking cunt

Obviously some of us do that but I just laugh at how stupid the swedes are to pay up front.

I think we should just deport all foreigners. It'll make life easier.

Theres a huge amount of faggot pikeys and scumbags, no idea why. You ever see a group of them walking through a shopping centre you're nearly guaranteed to hear that gay likey accent hidden among the WAAAH and BOYDAKIIIDs

and you wonder why people rather have you gone?

Wear a muslim dress lad, Swedes will invite you in to fuck their daughters. So they will

Well mabey you just have a obnoxious and repulsive personality