Why do you hate niggers

why do you hate niggers so much when you've obviously been so stupid to be manipulated by the media and entertainment industry?

HURRR DURRR DON TAK AWEY MAH GUNSSSSS

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

You need to express this idea without being emotional. The brainwashing is essentially emotional, so you end up only feeding it.

Attached: 23423798.jpg (499x500, 52K)

Because i had the displeasure of growing up around them.

Flag checks out.

I think you're the brainwashed one. Go watch Troy. Though I'm sure you already see plenty of bbc's on BBC.

Attached: 1518926164486.png (360x361, 70K)

but why do you hate niggers

I hate niggers because I've had to deal with them on a day-to-day basis at work
They are the absolute scummiest people that steal everything because they mistakenly believe that the world owes them anything more than jack fuck
Whenever they fuck up, they refuse to admit it, even when you personally watch them make the mistake with your own eyes
I can't count the times I've seen niggers driving a Cadillac pay for shit with food stamps
They are lazy, indolent, and obsessed with frivolities

Piss off, Nigel
go vote remain again

I live near lots of S*malis. They're obnoxious, dirty, their places of residence are shit, and they smell bad.

but how can you be so stupid to see that given the right circumstances they can just be like me and you. You know full well their communities suppressed by the powers at be and yet you are still with so much hate? Hate is what they want, why are you letting them win?

Remeber when bin laden got killed and you guys were having parties in the street?

I couldn't believe a whole country could be so stupid

>given the right circumstances
You mean when they stay as far away from other members of their race as possible? Because that's literally the only time they act like human beings. Otherwise, other niggers shame the "honky wannabe" nigger into their same stupid, decadent behavior

Also, Bin Laden was never killed, they shopped the death photo, and they never showed us the body. There's no confirmation, and they only "killed" him to boost Obama's approval numbers. I won't deny that people got suckered into believing it, but anyone with any critical thought could see that shit was fake.

Parties in the street dude, how fucked up is your media. In england he was some dude who lived in the desert. But in america he was this mastermind that was the biggest current threat to 350m+ people, like seriously, how do you guys puts socks on in the morning?

I have no problems with anyone I meet unless their a cunt. To do otherwise would be to assume your all seeing and knowing what is going on with everyone in the world and know what their thinking and why. Racism is a god complex - it gives people the illusion of power because their weak minded and unable to observe their own thinking process.

Do you even watch media?
The media pushes the idea of race-mixing and acceptance.
And a nigger =/= a black person. Nor are the blacks trying to take guns, it's da joos.
Now get lost.

Attached: 10325640_940872042608873_7757125539013158525_n.jpg (698x517, 40K)

I lived in maryland. I know what niggers are like.

>manipulated by the media

Attached: funwblacks284-ghetto-girls-trashstore1.webm (204x360, 2.9M)

>the media

Attached: funwblacks274-never-relax-bar-gauntlet.webm (406x720, 2.28M)

>I hate niggers because I've had to deal with them on a day-to-day basis at work
I hate to leave the neighborhood when I know I am going to cross paths with some nigger
> cruising in the left lane of the highway
> holding up commerce by behaving like a spoiled 8 year old
> ooga booga-ing with their shitty music/ringtone/watching-TV-on-a-cell phone in public
> jiggabooing with a bluetooth headset / speaker carrying on a phone conversation
> wandering around town in their pajamas, head wrap and slippers in the afternoon (when they just woke up)
> in a stalled vehicle blocking traffic (if a vehicle is disabled and blocking the road, its ALWAYS a nigger)

It's the opposite of what you believe. People who have lived amongst blacks are the ones who become racist. We're programmed since the time we're born to not be racist. It's the suburban white kids who never meet average blacks that don't become racist. I can't believe there are people like you that don't recognize how sick the black community is. Look at world star hip hop, that is all over the country in low-class black communities. You've only met middle management blacks, and I'll agree not all blacks are bad. Right wing and responsible blacks do exist, but they are a very small minority.

Attached: funwblacks245-sheboon-American-Experience.webm (200x360, 2.8M)

>given the right circumstances they can just be like me and you
there is a reason they have NEVER even got close to reaching normal civilization

Attached: retard.png (511x171, 55K)

>other niggers shame the "honky wannabe" nigger into their same stupid, decadent behavior

Attached: 1495307493121.jpg (608x515, 221K)

Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised, but yesterday I held the door for a sheboon and she coundn't even say thanks. I made sure to say "you're welcome" after she walked by.

>with anyone I meet unless their a cunt
they are
they're
> OP self-righteously talks down to those with intelligence and experience and can't even fucking spell

Attached: funwblacks187-blacks-don't-tip.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

It's ok Op, just tell us when your dad was playing cave diver with you, you enjoyed it.

Because we account for the majority of violent crimes despite being 13% of the population.

Attached: 1522202414804.gif (200x200, 96K)

Attached: Theybroughtthisonthemselves.jpg (480x360, 14K)

colonial burdens eh