NRA BTFO

NRA BTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 5.24.00 PM.jpg (1194x792, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/passionchica/status/981284007018160129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SCHWARTZED

Attached: Snip-it_1519781128281.jpg (1305x1953, 297K)

Anyone that works for (((YouTube))) deserves to be shot.

>white female
When women start doing it, you know it’s the beginning of the end

>im going to use a mass shooting to further my own agenda
They're not even hiding it anymore

These are the same people who say shit like #notallmuslims

>Blame NRA for shooting in CA.
Liberals aren't very smart, are they?

Attached: SanBernandinoterrorists.jpg (1180x664, 266K)

That really is the case with all activities.

>Shooter turns out to be muslim
>This libshit immediately shuts his mouth or goes full 180 reversal screaming "NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!!!" while screaming "BAN ALL GUNS!" a week earlier

The typical life of a liberal.

Attached: (ツ).png (683x470, 106K)

yea how dare they use mass shootings to force their agenda of promoting policy that prevents mass shootings

really disgusting behavior

But California has the most strict gun laws... how could this have happened?

Excellent Get

>Shoots up (((youtube)))
Based muslims.

yea gun laws are dumb. They like dont do things and nothing, why even have laws!?!

A+

Attached: Savage3465.jpg (434x721, 23K)

at least he's honest and self-aware

>we need to protect ourselves by disarming ourselves
You don't belong in America. Move to whatever EU satellite you're trying to turn this country into.

>defend peoples natural rights
>this makes you a terrorist
american logic 0/5

Attached: upi_kuva2_2minmyohemmin.png (290x221, 60K)

>Expecting American 'logic' to make any sense.

>NRA isn't evil t. NRA

??? Im agreeing. The only solution to gun violence is more guns inbred.

Is that dude unironically wearing that hat in his profile pic?

I don't get this. I was told by the 18 year old kids that gun laws stop shootings? Did the immature, uneducated, astroturfed loser children mislead me?
Oh my.

Watch him go completely mute if that headscarf turns out to be a hijab.

>Another shooting
>Better use this tragedy to advance my globalist ideals

Jesus fucking christ, they really are not hiding it anymore.

>natural rights
>every NEEDS the right to kill dozens with a few pulls of a trigger
Uhhh not when retard conservacucks exist.

It's really disgusting how these vile commies have resorted to calling the NRA "terrorists".

Makes as much sense as calling [insert car dealership/manufacturer here] a terrorist organization for all vehicular homicides.

Kill yourself

Uh oh, lads. Literally who is going HAM.

>promoting policy that prevents mass shootings
Go ahead and prove the NRA or the 2A causes them.

I'll be happy to point out the bataclan after every post.

When is this faggot gonna die from the AIDS he obviously has?

No, you're playing facetious irony. Because you have no real integrity, only what reinforces dopamine for your savior complex. Your naivety will be your self-destruction.
Be well.

>immediately equates the ability to take up arms with wanton murder
You're right, some people, such s yourself, shouldnt be allowed anywhere near guns.

They can't, and wont. I'll be surprised if that shill even gives you a reply.

Imagine the irony when it turns out it^s a sandnigger

Fuck off, kike. Your time is coming

But we unironically do, though, thats literally what it means to be American. When people don't stop fucking with us, we shoot them.

Source on this?

>98 pound trumpcuck talking about having integrity

kek. get a job you subhuman parasite

What the hell else would it be?

>flip flopper

Attached: tumblr_md3iv442Zr1qeseflo1_500.png (500x287, 95K)

It’s one of few lobby orgs that are actually funded by private citizens rather than companies iirc. It’s almost like a... union.

>every gun owner is a mass murderer
Ban assault spoons

>implying that it is smart to promote any policies by appealing to people's emotions

who are you going to take up arms against cuckhold? The US military? LOL

good thing anytime I want to I can go to walmart and have the ability to kill 2 dozen conservacucks anytime I want. That land of the free.

Attached: 1518930375857.jpg (720x917, 137K)

This is why I was happy when I heard there was a shooting at youtube.

>becky double teaming

Attached: 1492022873688.gif (245x245, 969K)

>what is satire

>there is 0 evidence that incredibly easy access to firearms is the reason behind mass shootings / school shootings
>mental illness btw
>somehow america is the only country with this mental illness btw
>be another shootings next month btw

Stupid Goyim why wont they let us take their guns and put them in a concentration camp.

>What the fuck do they expect of us???? To live like sane moral people and not kill their children to make our Motza!!!!!!!!!!! What an outrage!

At what point does a joke become a joke of itself? I think were on three layers of satire now.

>every NEEDS the right to kill dozens with a few pulls of a trigger
Lol nice strawman. Killing innocent people is not a natural right and the NRA does not advocate for the killings of innocent people. The right to own guns is a natural right.

There seriously cant be this many idiots that think the NRA is a terrorist organization

With the current heated debate over gun rights and the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution (which serves to affirm our natural rights…rights we have whether the State recognizes them or not), I thought it might be interesting to talk briefly about the Battle of Athens. If you’re like a lot of people, you probably haven’t heard about this event. I know I hadn’t until a few years ago, which is kind of surprising, considering how much the media and the left constantly drone on over various historical “milestones” revolving around identity politics (race, gender, social justice, etc.). But I guess this doesn’t really fit the narrative, as it revolves around the South, and regular folks resisting their local government – and perhaps even a form of the Police State – through exercising their right to keep and bear arms.

The Battle of Athens, which happened August 1-2, 1946 in McMinn County, Tennessee, was the result of some 3000 veterans returning home at the end of World War II. Unhappy with the roughshod political corruption, fraud, control over newspapers, schools and police “fee gathering” that had been going on in McMinn County while they were away from home – with even a couple of servicemen shot and killed by the police while home on leave – these guys decided to do something about it. So like any sensible group of people would do, they organized and decided to run a number of nonpartisan candidates for positions in the local government.

However, the local sheriff and the political machine evidently felt threatened by such activity, and brought in 200 armed deputies to intimidate people at the polls. Former veterans were beaten, and one poll watcher was reportedly shot. After multiple other incidents, the sheriff opted to take the ballot boxes to the jail for counting.

Attached: battleofathens.jpg (570x392, 89K)

I'm going to politicize the fuck out of it too. I guarantee the shooter was a muslim, and she went on a rampage because all muslims are terrorists, and on top of that she was probably pms-ing.

>don't know who the shooter is
>don't know the what kind of firearm was used
>don't know their criminal record
>don't know if any kind of background check would have stopped them
Why the absolute fuck do people say this shit when they know NOTHING about the shooting? They don't even know the womans name, let alone their fucking record. Someone please explain this to me. Why do they bring up gun control when we don't know any of the fucking facts?

Much of the McMinn County citizenry smelled a rat (so to speak), and the former vets surrounded and laid siege to the jail after gathering up firearms and ammo. After gunfire was exchanged, the GIs dynamited the jail during the early hours of August 2 and forced the occupants inside to surrender. After posting guards to secure the ballots, the votes were counted and the corrupt government leaders were voted out.

Miraculously, no-one was killed – although there were quite a number who were seriously injured and required hospitalization. However, the people of McMinn County, Tennessee were once again free to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Something they might not have been able to do if the citizens were only armed with sling-shots and squirt guns. So…still confused as to why guys like Thomas Jefferson believed that the right of the people to keep and bear arms, and that it shouldn’t be infringed upon by the government was and is considered such an important thing?

Attached: 1522790873185.png (972x1108, 34K)

>The NRA is a terrorist organization.

Can someone tell me when the last mass shooting conducted by a member of the NRA occurred?

Yet somehow, you don't actually direct your ineffectual crying towards the actual issues. Just whatever is the commercially relevant cause.
How many of these mass shootings did you hear about?

Attached: chicago2017.png (334x550, 57K)

>The right to own guns is a natural right.
I agree, everyone needs access to the ability to murder dozens. How else would 9 year olds be able to accidentally pull a trigger and kill someone. Nothing wrong there

>NRA is to blame for mentally ill people and criminals

Attached: 1517990874749.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Why doesn't he politicize the 10 niggers that got shot in Chiraq yesterday? How is a revenge shooting with no deaths newsworthy?

San Bernandino terror attack a few years ago.

Attached: 1522496897030.png (1281x728, 353K)

It's ok. We need to deal with the world's violent women. Enough is enough.

>who are you going to take up arms against cuckhold? The US military? LOL
You implying there's some potential for the US military to be used against civilians? This is supposed to be an anti 2A argument?

>good thing anytime I want to I can go to walmart and have the ability to kill 2 dozen conservacucks anytime I want
lol, they dont just give guns to fat, greasy NEETs. If $500 is the barrier that protects me from you having a gun, I think we're all safe

>mental illness
So traps are dangerous too right, or are they brave?

Shall not be infringed.

>only 4 people hit, they might all live
>tfw the narrative becomes "OH MAN THANK GOD IT WASN'T AN AR-15 THE WHOLE OF YOUTUBE WOULD BE DEAD THANK GOODNESS FOR CALIFORNIAN COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL"
>the truth is that women are shit at killing people

>0 deaths except for shooter

Women suck at mass shootings.

>How many of these mass shootings did you hear about?
one every month. Where have you been?

#banwomenfromthenra

Is he wearing one of those faggot hats?

Attached: 1299485551592.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Every single time a female shoots up a place like this, it's always an ex lover that is their intended target. Guaranteed that this is what happened

What a fucking retard
Roseanne and Dan ain't gonna vote Democrat if you repeal the 2nd Amendment
Give them fucking health care
Morons

There's a reason nobody responded to my post, because none of you faggots can debate it. You know I'm right.

Next time a sand nigger blows something up I'm gonna politicise it too

Attached: 7305.jpg (576x1024, 138K)

All of youtube hq should've been exterminated and purged. They are anti-American, anti-constitution, pro-globalist niggers and their physical removal would've bettered the entire planet.
it's funny how youtube needed guns to fight someone with a gun
it's funny how murder and trespassing is illegal but yet it happens anyways and we're supposed to be taking the advice of morons who can't even avoid being shot at while disarmed- yeah, let's listen to the morons who never survive any shootings on how we're supposed to prevent shootings when they can't even prevent themselves from dying when people don't care about the rules.
I mean, if they can't even keep themselves safe while they don't have guns, how in the fuck is general society going to be able to keep themselves safe when other people disregard the laws? A law is only as good as those who respect it.

Attached: 1098309852.jpg (480x360, 16K)

There is literally a mental illness that fits the bill perfectly, and yes, it's a culture-bound syndrome.

It's called mengamok. Look it up and learn something new.

Al Qaeda deaths: 2,996 (9/11)
NRA deaths: 1.5 million (gun deaths since 1968)
Who's the real terrorist?

BUT YOU TOLD ME CALIFORNIA WAS SAFE BECAUSE GUN RESTRICTIONS

>Witness at San Bruno YouTube headquarters shooting.
>“I didn’t have a gun on me but wish I did”

twitter.com/passionchica/status/981284007018160129

Probably, Michael Ian (((Schwartz))) is a notorious faggot.

Islam is a terrorist religion. Same logic, can't debate against it.

Somebody make a fake vh1 account and invite this idiot to some remote location for an I Love The 80s revival.

>Michael Ian Black

This dude was only relevant for five minutes when VH1 did those I Love The 70s/80s/90s shows.

Probably the organization that sanctions the killing of innocent people which the NRA doesn't do....

HAS THE NRA CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY YET?

>Planned Parenthood

I’d bet every penny I have that the shooter wasn’t an NRA memeber

Imagine being so cucked that a woman can waltz into your main offices and start shooting people at their leisure.

Someone should sue YT for failing to provide an adequately safe workplace while also instigating and antagonizing political unrest.

Meme aside, you are aware of what qualifies as a mass shooting, right? If Chicago police could ever find half the niggers that light each other up, both the racial demographic and number of mass shootings recorded would dramatically shift and skyrocket as well as the whole mentally ill narrative falling apart in a heartbeat, unless you want to admit the vast majority of niggers are mentally ill

Michael Ian Schwarz can suck a dick, he had a """career""" 20 years ago that involved one tv show and a bad movie

What a giant illogical faggot

>lol, they dont just give guns to fat, greasy NEETs
lol none of these metrics prevent me from buying a gun? Thanks for making my argument for me.

>If $500 is the barrier that protects me from you having a gun
This your protection? $500 dollars? When credit is given out like candy, especially when mass shooters are likely going to kill themselves after. Wow. Nothing wrong there. The only protecting society from me killing a dozen people is $500.

> I think we're all safe
none of your points stated would prevent me from murdering a dozen of you inbreds.

Who?