Why are White People so Polite to the Waitress?

I noticed upper middle class white people are nice to the waitress and treat them as equals. I'm Arabic my family comes from Saudi Arabia (we live in America now). We're rich. In our culture you'd be seen as what you might call a "cuck" if you are nice to the waitress. We don't lower ourselves to working trash. We know we are superior to them as so we treat them like trash. Stick your chin up, don't ever say "thank you", don't tip, and look at them with snobbishness. This is what keeps the socio-economic hierarchy in line, this is what encourages motivation and growth. Remind the waitress that they are nothing but working class trash. Otherwise they have no reason to not assume they aren't equal to you.

Of course this is just one example. Where I'm from anyone rich sees anyone below them as trash. Waitress/Waiters are just obvious examples because I find it laughable and I see it so often.

Attached: waitress.jpg (710x473, 111K)

than go live back in the desert

can't tell if b8 or b8

the waitress?
whats her name?

Black guy here never had a white waitress but we have plenty of Korean waitresses and we roast those ugly gook bitches every time they come to the table

>lets be rude to people making our food like a bunch of 70IQ niggers.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

White people generally have a high sense of self worth and esteem.
They don't need to put other people down to feel good about themselves like lots of minorities do

>Nigger niggering as per usual.
Ftfy.

Enjoy the bodily fluids in your meal

Because white people generally aren't barbarians.

Even lower class whites treat waitresses like this. We are kind altruistic people. Which is also our downfall.

Well, you're an illiterate sand nigger, who doesn't understand what the word cuck means.
You're also a piece of shit, so that's why.

Semen and spit was added to your meal free of charge

Treating your server like trash is seen as “Niggerish” in America. You literally look like an uncivilized, poor primate if you treat them badly and don’t rip.

Because we're not heartless assholes? What you've described is the sign and symptom of a static and atrophying cultural society. You see our economy and society is dynamic and open. Most people start at the bottom and work their way to the top. It's why the United States owns the Earth and your country of Saudi Arabia is crumbling into the sand.

If they felt high about themselves they wouldn't treat the absolute bottom trash as equals. Whites wouldn't laugh and smile when waitresses talk as if they were speaking to a friend. We look at them with disgust for their existance, and see them as useful scum at most.

That's why you are constantly eating shit and sperm. The sad part is you are too stupid to realize it.

Because white people aren't fucking animals like your people are. We have the capacity to nurture and express something called "human dignity" and tend to do so because we've evolved since the stone age, unlike you.
Humans who treat other humans like trash ARE the trash. Don't forget this, you disgusting, mangy mutt.

Attached: disgruntled kitkat.jpg (622x621, 70K)

go back to the desert and fuck a camel, we don't want you here

I'd say rich people in the West actually play the role of nice people, though there are genuine nice people in the upper class, however most know they should act nice as they were taught from childhood. Added with the fact that they didn't experience the public school shitshow, they were surrounded by others with similar backgrounds telling them to be nice and courteous to everyone.

>Not empathising with below living wage working waitresses.
You're gutter-trash, go back to the desert sub-human.

Yeah I'll be rude to them, do you know who I won't be rude to?

Doctors

Lawyers

Engineers

Accountants

Bankers

These are people whom I'm not rude to and actually have casual talk with mostly because I benefit from them, not some dumb bitch whore cooking up a meal. True good chef are ALWAYS men

You prove yourselves to be subhuman each day. Your god is evil and so are you.

>We're rich. In our culture you'd be seen as what you might call a "cuck" if you are nice to the waitress

Do you have any idea how much spit and snot is being mixed with your food?

>Why are White People so Polite to the Waitress?
This is what civilized people do.
You don't shit on the hand that brings your food to the table.
Not something you can understand, Abdul

desu I'm so poor I consider waiters to be above me especially ones at super nice restaurants they intimidate

as for why the upper class in the West is so polite to waiters...well egalitarianism has been baked into the pie of western civilization since ancient times, even during the times of ancient Rome patricians still had to answer to plebes and could be persecuted by them if they stepped out of line.

meritocracy and egalitarianism is simply an essential part of western civilization, probably the reason while Westerners created the modern world while Arabs were goatfucking inbreds in 609 ad and in 2018 ad...Asiatics were always brutal despots and is probably why they never amounted to dry shit

This, it's more classy to leave a %25+tip than being a POS to your server. I wouldn't expect a camel jockey to understand civility though.

Strong people don't beat up on weak people to show they're strong. Smart people don't embarrass imbeciles to show they're smart. Rich, cultured people don't have to spit on the poor to show they are rich and cultured. Niggers always nigger, so you're just showing what you are.

You aren't better than them because your wealth probably came simply from being born in a family that gets automatic oil money from the state.

You haven't done anything to warrant feeling successful on the merits of your ability. Not even your ancestors have achieved success through ability. All your inherited success is from nothing but living in the most oil-rich state in the world.

This is probably just bait, but I would not model any of my interpersonal interactions on how Muslims do things. Muslims are very bad people, to their core they are rotten.

>hurrr durrr, white people and women are always, unconditionally shit
You are cancer.

You think he’s never had a white waitress in America or that we have enough Koreans or Korean restaurants that he can only be served by them? Fucking idiot

And this is why you consume your weight in feces a year.

I leave 15%, 20% if they're really nice. Also the irony is that black people get poor service because they dont tip

Literal nigger behaviour

Wealth can't buy class you hairy ape like beak nosed fuck.

Why would a libertarian be against what I'm doing? Are you against capitalism, are you against those with wealth flaunting it as its their very right to do?

Maybe if you're a drunk and your drooling sure. But when im rude to the waitress I can tell I look like a rich high class arab who has a private jet.

Saudi Arabia much richer than the USA per capita, openly discriminates against infidels in Mecca, and with the Petro-deal basically has control over the USA since Saudi Arabia sells the USA most of its oil.

Eat shit, inbred sandnigger.

Enjoy shit in your food, sand nigger.

Further proof Muslims and Arabs aren't decent human beings

Can waitresses even be considered human? They are uneducated trash. I view them as less than human, especially if they are women. Women should be cooking yes but at home not in a restaurant like a whore.

>Rich, cultured people don't have to spit on the poor to show they are rich and cultured
no they just use advanced weaponry half way around the planet

It's called not acting like a subhuman. You should try it from time to time

great response. honestly it's embarrassing when arabs come to the US and display this materialistic nigger mindset. niggers are genetic waste, your wealth does not put you above them

>high class arab
LOL

lmao if you are a rich turban you inherited it and can't speak about a hard days work in your life? What's t he hardest work you've done soft hands, lift a grape to your mouth? We would eat your kind for breakfast in New Hampshire, no wonder your kind doesn't feel comfortable here

it's b8. sage

It certainly wouldn't hurt us in these times.

Attached: come at me bro.jpg (452x519, 67K)

Thank you OP
Today I discovered something eye opening from you.
That eat staff spit, piss and shit is not only halal but that you enjoy it.
You truly are the most backwards people’s around

Why would I waste my time empathizing when I can be basking in my own greatness?

Most went to public school actually. A little over 50% of the rich in the west send their kids to public school I believe.

You are polite to everyone by default, unless you are from NYC. What a worthless place you come from.

This is b8 but fuck it. how much do you think the people preparing your food spit in it?
Its probably a lot.

Good luck explaining that to God

and that's why your people are degenerate animal fuckers and white people are civilized

>Humans who treat other humans like trash ARE the trash
>Posts on a website that regularly calls blacks and middle easterns "niggers", "shitskins", and "sub-human shit".
>"B-B-B-BUT THEY AREN'T HUMAN! IT'S OKAY TO SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT THEM!"

And you guys wonder why no one takes you nazi fucks seriously.

Not white, but whites are 100% in the right about this. It's just being a decent human being, a trait that is lacking in your shithole, backwards culture.

That waitress or waiter might have higher IQ or even more potential than you. You don't know them, or what life circumstances led them there. The beauty of America is that anyone can move up with ingenuity and hardwork. Most comfy people look at working class people like they're themselves because most likely, they worked these jobs too.

You sand niggers makes me sick. Let me guess, your subhuman family made fortune not with any talent, but probably selling natural resources right?

It's because all people -- all creatures -- deserve respect, because we are all absolutely equal in death, and, besides, why not be nice to the person who has ample opportunity to spit in your food or worse without repercussions?

>desu it would be really nice if all servants were 100% demure & submissive... and trustworthy without having to be nice to them

It's called being civilized. If you didn't bonk your head towards a meteor rock per orders of a toothless illiterate pedophile you might've been able to puzzle this out. Then again if it wasn't for civilized whites' industrialization you'd still be raping small farm animals for entertainment instead of shitposting.

Attached: 1466264933242.jpg (907x624, 69K)

Damn this dude sounds just like you alt-right virgins.

That's how we view mudshits like you. Are you human?

>Yeah, I'm using an appeal to ambiguity fallacy, so what.
>It's okay to abuse koreans now
Ftfy Scmhully, go prep your bull.

So arabs are essentially kikes with a darker skin color?

>I am a garbage human and don't understand why other people don't act like garbage human

Sucks to be you mudslime, mutual polite respect is why we control the world and went to moon while you were excited about having enough gold to fuck a prettier goat than your neighbor.

Attached: 1518909551019.jpg (700x700, 284K)

I am nice to my waitresses on the outside chance I can stick my penis in them.

I tip because I am not a nigger or a jew.

Muslims are more civilized than degenerate whores

HAHAHA Arab world is advanced science math finance engineering OIL TOO. Look at Saudi Arabia rich rich rich. Meritocracy is shittt as it allows TRASH like waitresses to become politicians. Angela Merkel used to be waitress now she politician. You should require ROYAL BLOOD to be politicain and weild power thats why I am great I have some ROYAL BLOOD

Whites made you rich.

Saudis are the literal scum of the earth, even worse than other mudshits. Thanks for confirming

do you also shit out partially-digested hummus onto instagram models?

Exactly; you're a dirty sand-baboon.
Trash too.
Live with it.

kike+nigger hybrid

so basically the only difference is you want to fuck the waitress whereas the saudi does not

>arabic culture
sage, fucking sandnigger. You lot practice modern slavery and treat others like shit, kys.

nigger

Oh please. Your corrupt ass family are criminals whose ancestors got rich selling sex slaves and stealing camels. You were the sneaker of the sneaky bastards and you treat the working class like crap because they're not fellow sociopaths. Underneath it all, you're still just a sandnigger lowlife.

Thank-you for sharing how much you enjoy burgers and cum in your food.

That's why you are seen as cucked. I know my worth and know I am above trash and """people""" who consider themselves equal to this trash.

My ancestors were the tribal cheiftans of multiple Arabian Tribes. Your ancestors were probably British peasants. HAHAHAHA I am superior to you due to my ROYAL BLOOD

Because we have niggers and spics handling our food.

Pic related.

Attached: HaveItYourWay.jpg (640x360, 71K)

Imagine the buckets of saliva, phlegms, and boogers this faggot has swallowed throughout his life. Imagine how much has his family eaten too.
OP, test for hepatitis as soon as possible.

>posting on Jow Forums
>actually being racist
Dude, I think you've been here too long.

Jesus christ you sound like you have an actual learning disability. I'm having doubts you're being serious because I don't want to believe you're actually stupid enough to type like that.

they are literally servants, and should be treated as such
americans also willingly pay them extra lol

Attached: stop drinking water from plastic bottles.png (271x288, 31K)

>HAHAHA Arab world is advanced science math finance engineering OIL TOO.
anything in the middle east that requires a high school diploma or above is done by foreigners. it's a complete waste land, culturally, intellectually, technologically...sorry Ahmed

Because rich arabs are new money niggers with no class. And whites are beta cucks who are afraid the bitch is going to spit in their food.

Get shot faggot.

You realize women are subhuman right. They can't be "nice" or not nice. It's like giving a dog an extra treat if they behave it's foolishness.

>You don't fuck with the people who serve you your food.

Spoken like a true sand nigger op

It's called arrogance. Minorities mostly display this. like now

>If they do it you do it
>Angerly rubs lube for hand rubbing.
Ftfy jewboy.

We are the superior form of human. Muslims are superior and infidels are less human

That's how I'm seen. Especially when I get in my dads limo I am looked at like a king.

How high up the social ladder do you have to be before you are allowed to fuck camels instead of goats?

>noticed upper middle class white people are nice to the waitress and treat them as equals. I'm Arabic my family comes from Saudi Arabia (we live in America now)

Nigga they are preparing your food. Personally I don't want to eat vaginal discharge or penis smegma just because my server earns less than me.

Attached: 36464146394_bc33f5d598_b.jpg (1024x576, 243K)

Thanks for reinforcing the fact that you people are the lowest of shit tier. A waitress isn't a waitress, retard. They're a human being first. By falsely putting yourself above others because you think yourself better, all you're doing is showing everyone what a piece of shit beta you are by trying to act alpha.

nice LARP

We do that because we don't have a deep-seated inferiority complex to other races so whites don't try to prove their worth in minor situations like interacting with waiters, etc. This is a sign of lower life forms who don't carry an aura of inherent superiority like whites so they have to take physical action to prove they are

Also don't forget the only reason you're wealthy is because you have oil shooting out the ground. We create prosperity with zero natural resources

>My ancestors were the tribal cheiftans of multiple Arabian Tribes
and it show, since you still have that primitive tribal mindset

This.

What kind of new money nigger would feel the need to stunt on a poor waitress?

Are you a member of MGTOW by chance?

>Hard work?

Hahahaha yes I have never done hard work true, I take that as compliment. Only low class trashy working """people""" have to work. True nobility comes in inheritance. Those who had to work for their fortunes are seen as nothing more than successful slaves, they are still TRASHHHHH

The lowest white ditch digger is better than the highest Arab