Ready Player One

I just came back from watching "Ready Player One". The reason why I decided to talk about this on this board is because the first thing I realized after watching the movie was that even though they showed various pop culture references that are popular on the internet such as Deadpool, they left out internet Autism, such as a person in a 1940's german uniform model constantly shouting out on the top of his lungs "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!", a person in a Thomas the Tank Engine model randomly running into people with a ear rape version of its theme song, or someone in a Pinkie Pie model asking people if they watch My Little Pony. The closest to internet Autism that I could find in the movie were people with furry models, but even those didn't seem out of place oddly enough. What gives?

Attached: readyplayerone-tributeposter-highres-matrix-600x875.jpg (600x875, 112K)

>Movie made for normies features normies
Wew

Movies made by a jew who doesn't really understand the internet is filled with nomie friendly shit included by his underpaid interns and dev team.
Wew lad

My good friend Mike Stoklasa told me the book has a lot more world building. The thing is meant to be an mmo+social network, though surprisingly the movie ends up having a pro internet privacy message.
As for how there's so little cancer you get in open world games with voice chat, you can just kill them for all their gold if people act up can't you?

Stuff made by normies for normies. What the hell did you expect?

In the movie, yes. You can reenact a mass shooting because the movie doesn’t establish a non PVP zone. The Jews don’t understand normie stuff.

Memberberries: The Movie.

>watching Reddit player one

Ready Player One is Food Fight! if it was directed by Spielberg.

Attached: 14233_54_news_hub_12284_656x500.png (656x500, 221K)

THe book is great, but i havent watched the film.
From what i could tell the book is pretty much a celebration of 80s white male culture, there's not many any references to nigs and jews.

Wasnt the guys memories a safe zone?

Gio? Is that you?

literally dude pop culture references lmao: the movie

The creator of the Oasis seemed like he would frequent Jow Forums

Lol no. He's a true wizard, not a failed normie.

To be fair anyone above casuals would keep their shit on smurf accounts that are kept offline most of the time.

I bought a copy of this book at an airport newsstand a few years ago but never bothered opening it and just watched nigger Star Wars 10 times in a row on the plane instead, should I bother reading the book or should I just burn it like the rest?

This, unlike the internet, being an asshat has consequences. Anybody can kill you and take all your shit if you piss them off.

LMAO I recognize these popular, easily identifiable video game and movie characters, Im such a nerd xD

Attached: 1454139619692.png (584x553, 672K)

"cold farted itch"

Seems like he surpassed wizard, became a god. What age does that happen?

Literally every normies reaction during the movie.

>its the future
>everyone is online
>doing normie stuff
>its not a gigantic waifu orgy
The premise was broken from the start

user it's worse than that, the characters straight up tell you most of the references so you can pretend you liked them all along

>Tfw can be anything you want to be
Why would anyone not want to be a tripod from war of the world's?

they didn't want to put ear-rape into the movie I'd guess and Internet Autism is kind of like Nazis Hitler is obviously involved some how.

Attached: 1486090994466.png (400x372, 142K)

it's a silly film, kind of fun but nothing special.

They put ear rape in horror films to scare the viewer. They could of done it if they so wanted to, but they didn't want to.

I enjoyed the book even though the pop cultural references were kind of pandering to a certain demographic and became kind of cringy after awhile. No way will I watch how much more they have pimped the story to pander to a different demographic. Fuck this movie.

How do they make creations, and how do they make them work as intended? Is it just like Gmod where you use scripts to do shit, or is there a rule of the universe? Can I just make a cardboard box have FTL speed, flight, a nuke, and whatever else I desire?

its about 80s nostalia before the world wide web retard

Explain to me why you think that's the whole plot. Based on what I can tell, the whole plot revolves around a VR game that the society in which it takes place in has taken way too seriously to the point that people get attacked by organizations for beating a level before others.

No, it appears to be pretty restricted by what you can afford, vehicles, weapons, and mecha godzilla are all earnable. Those things would likely only be attainable if the game gave you them temporarily for a gamemode in a specific world. From what we can see, all of the worlds appear to have been made by the creator of the game, and there are no worlds made by the players.

How'd the nig build a functioning iron giant by hand then

>white male culture
didnt know the 80's and video games were strictly for white males

Mostly by finding and buying the parts needed, also with the money paid for the commisson for it. It was being built for someone else but by the end of the movie it was all or nothing, so the biggest sticks in the box were being pulled out.