>She

Okay lads, why did She do this?
Was it YouTube related?
Was it a larger revolt against postmodern culture in the Bay Area?
Was it to bring #MeToo back into the forefront after being derailed by #NeverAgain?
First set of Trips will confirm!

Attached: Female Shooter.png (595x334, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964/#q166531964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rent was too damn high.

The (((news))) is reporting that she killed her boyfriend.

What kind of cuck gets killed by a fucking woman. Embarrassing

This is why she's so upset.

Attached: IMG_20180331_124235642.jpg (4160x3120, 3.7M)

Did you just assume xis gender!?

>killed
He's still hanging on

>The (((news))) is reporting that she killed her boyfriend.

they said it was a muslimshit

close
the media is no longer reporting on the headscarf bit

Checkd
It was probably her ex

A californian that works at youtube

Attached: nu-male2.png (377x485, 215K)

CIA arms deal gone wrong / she was getting bullied.

She killed him for having sex outside of marriage and therefore not being a good Muslim.

check it out it is another parkland situation

Attached: youtube shooting3.jpg (2019x663, 219K)

Attached: 1518923885481.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

Obviously thought this would be the most fun!

Attached: 1501830163123.png (475x563, 473K)

Da fork?

Great post, fren

Attached: 1516910572406.jpg (600x591, 57K)

I guarantee they won't show her face or her name. They know it causes copycats, and now that they are on the receiving end of it they will act accordingly.

Typical Jew misinfo tactics

Tumblr on suicide watch (again)

First time in a while it wasn’t Sam Hyde

This is the result of the dangerous game the left plays

She was angry because she got fired.

Lol, women can't even get a shooting right. 3 injured, 1 critical, all 3 ideally survivable according to the sheriff, and only dead is her what a fukin noob

explain

Mass shooting fetish

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964/#q166531964

Footage of the shooter moments after the police got a hold of her

Attached: Come_and_See.webm (518x470, 2.94M)

stop assuming ze gender
this person identifies as a man 100%
women dont commit mass murder

Can't wait for Jezabel and others to address toxic feminity

Wasn't there a thread posted last night by an user saying they would do something crazy today, and they specifically said to watch the tube today? Anyone screencap it?

yeah, other threads also mentioned 30+ victims, now media reporting 3 victims.

Attached: Female Shooter 3.png (594x330, 412K)

Is she the true queen of pol?

Her boyfriend probably cheated on her or some shit.

(((stein)))

I'm already seeing faggot online saying the boyfriend had to be abusing her.

social justice warrior rampage.

Does anyone else remember the user yesterday who "had enough" and was posting about 1964?

dumb frogposter

Sam Hyde dressed up as a woman, you fucking retard

>cavebeast cis pushes vulnerable defenseless female over the edge and forces her to commit public suicide
>this is how evil men are

Apparently Youtube offices have none because she failed to kill anybody except herself.

Everytime

sauce?

vagina issues.

photo of shooter

Attached: morgan.jpg (427x534, 36K)

she was sad

I know that girl she's retarded

She was fired so they could hire another black woman.

check filename, filmed is called Come and See

Delete this picture of my girlfriend

>dylann roof's sister
>nice b8 f4gg1t

We can't be sure that she is really a she.

Attached: tomboy Cara Delevingne's dog wolf.jpg (1800x1200, 870K)

how do you know this is her?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""SHE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

what do I get?

They always give the name.

PIC OF THE SHOOTER
JENNIFER SAN MARCO
ONLY OLD FAGS REMEMBER HER

Attached: jennifer-san-marco-larger_t958.jpg (479x430, 28K)

lurk moar

I'm pretty sure the ex boyfriend will indeed be blamed for her actions

>she
I predict this won't even be discussed on the news after today

i went and saw come and see and it was black and white
maybe i'm just misremembering

>california
>woman

really thought the female rumor was wrong, surprise surprise

DAY

OF

THE

ROAST

Attached: DIfWoxiXYAI6vIp.jpg (943x1192, 112K)

on it

He was mad at the world, after cutting his pee pee didn't fulfil whatever a mental ill person was hoping for to be fulfilled.

>be newfag

Attached: 1521787653668.png (300x300, 59K)

#shotsfiredatyoutube is going to be lit!

Attached: DE50F1C3-E0C9-4458-9DB4-5F069F28F6EB.jpg (640x270, 53K)

is it true she was a youtube e-celeb who got censored?

>we have confirmation 37 victims that need triage
Never hear about it again. Kek.

Attached: better.jpg (938x938, 426K)

yes everything youve read about the shooter thus far is confirmed fact.

Why aren't they shooting back?

How long until Hogg claims to be a victim?

Attached: 0E1CE410-5A68-4743-9DE2-0AA21ACCA0E4.jpg (306x399, 28K)

That's a lot of cereal.

>Okay lads, why did She do this?
She shot one girl in the leg and one guy ten times. Clear case of toxic femininity's jealousy killing again.

Sadly she was stupid and killed herself for fear of being punished. If she lived, she would have only got probation.

Ultimately, she was sad, there can be no doubt about that. Dig further for specific motivation.

Was it a she or a "she"?

Because if it was a "she" then it's probably because Youtube is censoring LGBT content.

Goddamnit. I don't have the heart for this again. The fucking traffic cam turning away the day before pg8 magic bullet might have seriously ruined my life.

Attached: 1521778083406.jpg (600x600, 44K)

That roast beef looks dry.

Nah. Looks like she took out her boyfriend and a few others for whatever reason.

FUCKING FEMANON ROASTIE ONLY KILLED HER SOYBOY BF THEN OFFED HERSELF; YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THE QUEEN OF Jow Forums

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4--reaction-pictures-meme.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Its a FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!! My cousin showed me the report (it is too sensitive to be released to the public right now) and it says that the PTA and the NFL are conspiring with the ASPCA and making it look like a female shooter to take our attention away from the imminent invasion of Mexico by US National Guard troops, who are actually fighting off the first wave of North Korean soldiers who are massing at the US Mexico border. Don't tell anybody though, ok??

want to make sure kimmel is called out on his hypocrisy?

take this, it JUST HAPPENED.

Attached: jimmythinksshootingsarefunn.jpg (648x259, 55K)

ratta tat tat tat tat tat tat tat and i'll never hesitate to put a nigga on his baaaaaack

Attached: 1409352444426.jpg (430x615, 106K)

Corn beef and pastrami

We need to STOP toxic femininity

thats a tranny

Photo of shooter

Attached: 1522790805744.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

(((They))) are pushing it as backlash for youtube removing gun channels and videos

the shooter was Belle Sorenson Gunness

She wanted get rid the child pizza videos

"I heard the shots going off so I hopped on my bike and rode 5,000 miles to the scene"

>Samantha Hyde

Samantha Hyde can't keep getting away with it!

TYPICAL

Attached: poliicize.png (890x597, 214K)

Most likely a disgruntled ex who caught her boyfriend cheating and went to his work to ax him why come he aint taking care of his kids arright??