In the middle of debating a feminist, help me out Jow Forums...

In the middle of debating a feminist, help me out Jow Forums. She claims all that shit in pic related which I'm assuming is fake news, help me prove that. These are her sources: wearawhitefeather.wordpress.com/survivors/rape-culture-statistics/

rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

And I don't want to go on Wikipedia, find the names of the key people who run RAINN and put echoes around them. Debunk it for real so I can red pill her

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-173510.png (1080x1920, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/more-evidence-that-1-in-5-college-women-have-not-been-sexually-assaulted
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape
bjs.gov/content/pub/press/fvsv9410pr.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=S_hS-JXoTMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google Jow Forumsrapekink
all women are secretly into rape

>Attempting to "red pill" a woman with a duck-lipped profile picture.

Attached: 1521105860011.png (298x330, 127K)

tell her about IQ/crimes correlation

FUCKING THIS, I SWEAR THEY ARE. MY GF CALLS ME DADDY AND LOVES IT WHEN I FORCE HER TO DO STUFF. women are freaky bitches.

Tell her that the majority of violent crimes committed against children are committed by women. Tell her that lesbians are convicted/arrested for domestic abuse (per capita) more than men.

That's why it's traditionally been a man's role to protect his womenfolk, user.

Bring up how abusive lesbian relationship's are.

Ask her to cite the 1/3 statistic because it was literally made up

This

6.1 women per 1000 are raped. Not this 1 in 5 bullshit
washingtonexaminer.com/more-evidence-that-1-in-5-college-women-have-not-been-sexually-assaulted

I’m into my girlfriend tugging my knob, but if you came up to me and started doing we’d have a problem

Ask her to define sexual assault. If she includes farting, hit her.

1) Do not accept her premise that all of the "sexual assaults" she is citing were actually sexual assaults. Women lie and they lie often, those numbers are simply unreliable.

2) Men built everything. Every brick, every cable, every circuit, every machine, everywhere on the planet, was put there by a man. If she's going to hate men, she should hate all of our works, not just the ones she finds in artificially inflated statistics.

3) Treating people as individuals has absolutely nothing to do with being wary of group propensities and crafting policy to reflect those propensities. That's a straw man.

False rape accounts for up to 10%

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

>Doesn't ask for per capita figures broken down by race and religion with a link to the source.

Fucking leaf.

It's not fake, Jow Forums just has double standards and always treats members of their own group as individuals. But treats individuals of other groups as representatives of their entire groups.

Wow you're useful
Can I buy you a Slovak beer?

2015 FBI stats:

35% of rapes are white men.

The rest are hispanic and black.

Ask her why she doesn't seem to have a problem with the nonwhite problem which is twice as bad.

She could cut rapes by 2/3rds by reporting niggers and spics.

>Rainn isn't a fake source
Sure thing nigger. Please tell me how the FBI study saying 6 women per 1000 are actually raped isn't real

Post her feet here.

*deporting, but the point still stands.

>57% of rapists are white
>75% of us population is white

Wouldn't that mean that white people are much less likely to commit rape than (((other races)))?

Why the fuck are you arguing with some dumb roastie on tinder?

Stop asking for the approval of strange women.

Attached: 1422194333036.jpg (414x508, 27K)

You are arguing with a feminist when there is literally a female active shooter at Youtube and can't find a way to win an argument just lmao

Don't know about the statistics but she has a point. Do you hate all queers, sluts, etc.? If so she can throw the "I hate all men" right back at you.

Just tell her you’re bored, that she is boring and instantly block her

Trust me it’ll make a stronger impression than any argument you’ll make

>non-christians are bad
Who said that
>niggers/spics are bad
Well, they are overrepresented in crime stats
>feminists
They want to get privileges for just the fact that they have a vagina, tell me one thing a woman can't do that a man can
>sluts
Men love sluts, easy sex. In a traditional society a man has to work hard to earn sex from his wife, in our society all I have to do is throw a hundred bucks at some slut and say bend over
>1/3 women have been sexually assaulted
Source? Citation?
>35% of men blah blah blah
same, source? the key word is IF they could. Many people would start going on killing sprees if thy could get away with it, a non-argument
>1 out of 16 are rapists
You'd have 6% of the population in prison for rape, a made up statistic
>57% of the rapists are white
And whites are 61% of US population. Slightly underrepresented. Also, source?

>per capita

Drop mic

Attached: 1522236098864.png (377x253, 68K)

And you know who gave birth to those white men? WOMEN.

Well in US 1/16 are black males, roughly by total population. So that probably explains most of it. Why don’t you pull FBI crime statistics they are hard to argue against

looks like you got btfo by a girl almost as bad as a youtube employee

>1 in 3 is raped
bullshit
>which means minorities are over-represented in rape stats
also
S O U R C E S

>debating a feminist
Why bother? Just tell her to go find a pussy to eat and just go full dyke if she hates men so much, and tell her it'll be for the best so she can never pass her flawed shit-tier mentally unstable genes on to anyone else just as nature intended.

You cant save her user.

>Help me Jow Forums I trolled in real life and I'm to retarded to figure out what to do
Ahahahahahahaha

This is true. Women can't even orgasm unless they're being raped.

She's fit though send her my way

What's a good Slovak beer, I will buy some tonight if I can find it.

Attached: 1522169174350.jpg (518x768, 77K)

>57% of rapists are men, in which country? A majority white one?

So whites are under represented in wherever she gets these statistics from. Sometimes Hispanics are included in the "white" category. I'm curious of that happened here too.

She's making a point that you can't judge an entire population based off a few people though.

Note that we also outnumber all other races by a good amount. When they say 57% of all rapists are white, that's not indicative of the percent of the race that actually commits them. Both Mexicans and blacks commit far more rapes per capita than whites.

tell her 60% of the population is white so whites are raping below their population size, which means the rape issue lies within minorities. then ask her the population of blacks and then ask her their percentage of rapes

Attached: wcwnitrosteineravatar.png (400x600, 301K)

When you're so bad at debates you turn to Jow Forums for support, holy fuck the kekz

This.
Say this OP you fucking thirsty as fick coward, if you don’t say this GTFO outta here and never come back you snivelling little cunt

Her source lumps domestic violence and rape together. It's a worthless statistic for determining the actual occurrence of sexual assault.

Her source says nothing about that. Even assuming that this is true, this is actually considerably less than the percentage of whites in the general US population, meaning that whites are actually underrepresented.

Just use the exact same argument about blacks.

Take particular note of the groups identified in OP's pic. Non-Christians, people of color, feminists, sluts, and queers. With the exception of people of color, all of those groups are categories of IDEAS or ACTIONS. You can generalize across this kind of category if it relates to the IDEAS or ACTIONS that they share. It would not be an unfair generalization to, say, claim that all non-christians deny that Jesus Christ, the son of God, died on the cross and was reborn on the third day. Because that is the IDEA that makes Christians identifiable as such.

The other categories, men and people of color, are just types of bodies. There is so much variety within these groups that really the only unifying trait is that they are what they are. No corresponding ACTIONS or IDEAS that could make the category meaningful.

Why are you talking to a woman about politics? Women are meant for fug and nothing else.

>57% are white
>only 56% white country
what a gross overrepresentation kek

She's right. What point are you trying to make

bjs.gov/content/pub/press/fvsv9410pr.cfm

This

Also why can't you argue with a hot dog lipped bimbo without help?

Not even considering the fact that her entire identity and political persona is based around rape.

Something that didn't exist in white America for all practical purposes (read: homogenous, moral, wealthy)

Only because it's you. Women like rape fantasy because it absolves them of any responsibility. They don't actually want to get raped by Tyronius or by Harvey Weinstein or some filthy Somali.

Good point. Point out the percentage of LGB relationships that end in domestic violence

This

Nothing stings more than a woman trying to be taken seriously who isnt

Google fbi racial crime stats.
Blacks are 12% of the population but do 36% of rapes and 53% of murders.
Anything she can say bad about whites applies tenfold to blacks.

Tell her that female judges tend to convict men accused of rape way less than male judges.

Why?

Because women know that rape is a meme

It's 61% if you count (((them))) and some Lebanese/Syrians/Middle Easterners who look white. Also, most official crime stats count spics as white

>in 2010, 2 out of 1000 females age 12 or older were victimized.

>1 post by this id

Why don't you answer her question?

Wow edgy permavirgin

>56% of rapists are white
>in a country where 80% of people are white

hmmm..... it's almost like a certain minority group is committing a disproportionate amount of rape.

Mexicans are lumped in this 57% statistic as well, if she's citing the FBI stats. Non-hispanic white rate of rapes is actually much lower than that.

I can only help with part, but 57% of rapists in the (US or Canada I don't know where her data covers) are white but the overall population is more than 57% white which means they are less likely to comit rape than other groups.

>1 post by this ID
UPDATE US RIGHT NOW OP OR YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF

Are you in Slovakia? I don't really know man, try draught only if you can

>still only 1 post by this id

Even if what she said is true, the correct reason to hate someone is if they harm our society's progress. Do blacks harm it? Yes. Do sexual assaults, especially when defined by feminists? Well, I dont see how exactly?

Attacking her statistics is missing the point of her argument. We have no context because OP is a retard.

She probably wont fuck you dude.

With that in mind, why would you ever waste your time talking to her? If no fuck, it no matter.

Attached: Buzz_Killington.jpg (181x287, 10K)

SHE WANNA FUCK

Milo wrote about high rates of domestic violence between LESBIANS.

Her asseration that men are always assulting women is dubious.

There are HIGH amounts of domestic violence in the lesbian population (which is small, just like gays and trans are relative to the entire population)

google his articles on lesbians!

by HER OWN fucking statistics that makes non whites over 3 times more likely to rape than whites

just show her a pic of your dick

>Lola
>her
user...

Attached: 12534105_1662705857315823_2135332778_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

OH the study was BUNK too

Christina Hoff Sommers talks about this with Joe Rogan

youtube.com/watch?v=S_hS-JXoTMk
this is a long interview but she talks about these studies that are like "1/3 women have been sexually assaulted!" and breaks down how the author of that study accepted things like "an unwanted touch" as assault, and also "regret" from a consensual sex

Tell her to agree or you'll rape her.
Report back results.

Attached: 1496083592238.jpg (577x435, 29K)

Ask her what per capita means

People here seem to be completely missing the point.
Have you read her message? She starts by saying "So, non-christians are bad, huh?" That probably means that OP has said something about ALL non-christians being bad. Which means that OP has probably done a stupid, brainlet generalization ("All X are Y", or similar shit).

She's trying to show him the fault of his reasoning by applying his own logic to another case that involves him (because he's a male). Those statistics may be true or total bullshit, that doesn't matter: what the girl is trying to say, simply, is "Following your logic, I should consider bad ALL men just because some of them are bad".
When I say that those statistics don't matter, it's because her point is not to show that men are evil, or ar prone to raping: it's just to show OP how stupid his line of thought is.

Pic totally unrelated.

Attached: 14d.jpg (232x293, 20K)

>Do not accept her premise that all of the "sexual assaults" she is citing were actually sexual assaults. Women lie and they lie often, those numbers are simply unreliable.

A lot of women lie, the same way a lot of people lie when it benefits them, but there are also a lot of women who stay silent and don't come forward. You have to take both those things into account.

> Men built everything. Every brick, every cable, every circuit, every machine, everywhere on the planet, was put there by a man.

Most construction workers are men, that's true enough but that statement as a whole is just factually not true.

>If she's going to hate men, she should hate all of our works, not just the ones she finds in artificially inflated statistics.

If your computer was made by a muslim or a black man would you need to hate/discard them as well?Just because someone makes something good it doesn't mean they are good themselves.

>Treating people as individuals has absolutely nothing to do with being wary of group propensities and crafting policy to reflect those propensities.

This line of reasoning could be applied to men though

Attached: 1474485018011.png (360x211, 33K)

>1 in 3
lmao it was 1 in 5 last year

she intentionally uses the term "sexual assault" to obfuscate the issue. People immediately conflate "sexual assault" with "rape" like you did just now even though "sexual assault" is a very general term and even doing something like rubbing a girl's back could count. Even then, I doubt it's "1 in 3 women" and she's being a total fucking propagandist tool.

There was no rape culture in the West,but thanks to Feminist advocating to bring in millions of shitskin Muslims.who're 100% incompatible with Western society.Due to this migrant crisis Feminist advocated for,the once safest countries in the world,especially Sweden,now has a rape culture because they wanted to import a culture where rape is normal and seen as OK to do.
This tends to shut the Feminist up.

Tell her that most of the rapists are Muslims and they are the problem not men

Yes. A woman should fear all men until she truly knows them. She should be wary of all men who are not family or her husband, or close, close friends.

The point about "57% of rapists are white"? "Whites" are 77% of the population, so they are significantly underrepresented in rape compared to nonwhites. Second, Latin Americans are counted as white when they should be Native American, raising the white rape rates above what they woukd be if only European men were counted as white.

I gave up Jow Forums, she is retarded.

>but that statement as a whole is just factually not true.
Yes it is. Are you really this unintelligent?

Araps and Hispanics are counted as white when they're perpetrators of crime.
I'm not making it up, it's an actual thing. I wonder where that 57% figure comes from.
Also 1 in 3 is straight up made up.

Tell her that those are mostly black/arab men, whites only make up a relatively small percentage of it

Point to european rape statistics by race. You can use the US ones as well but theyre more heavily padded on the sjw definition of rape which is getting drinks with a girl and sticking it in her vagina at the end of the night.

Tell her that her whole ideals are just made up by media agendas and stop wasting time with some used bitch

Girl in OP is right tho. Of course she's being a dumb lefty cunt by being ironic but what she is saying is unironically true. Women should never trust men. Most rape happens because women dress up like whores, get black out drunk and leave themselves at the mercy of horny men.

What is this fucking statistic of 1/3 of women are raped? I had a bitch try and fucking use a similar argument on me.

Attached: feminist_bullshittery.jpg (269x865, 80K)

>Milo
who?

Hahaha what a dumb bitch

You go on wikipedia but you only use the soures in the article, so the person doesn't fgind out it's kikepedia.
Noob keyboard warrior.

Rape is a social construct.

Thots deserve corrective raping.