Im literally fucking crying right now

im literally fucking crying right now

since 1998 500,000 people dead by guns in USA alone

that is more dead people than united states military during WW1 and WW2

33 mass shootings in 60 days in 2018 alone

Nicolas Cruz who did the Florida shooting killing innocent children posted a picture on his Instagram of 150 rounds of 5.56 mm rounds saying

(just bought these for $30)

it takes 1 bullet to take someones life and Americans think 150 rounds for $30 is okay?

so 150 rounds of ammunition for $30 in exchange for the lives of 17 children is fucking disgusting

the innocent life of children and war veterans aren't even safe anymore

i mean look at UK and Australia they have the same rate of terrorist attacks as USA

but guess what they had 1 mass shooting and permanently banned all guns

and you fucking retards have the audacity to give civilians military grade weapons and call it a amendment. YOU ARE ALL KILLING EACH OTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY SO MUCH FOR DEFENSE

id rather have 1-2 terrorist attacks a year along with 300 acid attacks a year than being mowed down every fucking day by guns

Attached: 23970075_106164586834619_5836543852965527552_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Ovens are more efficient.

Attached: adolpho.jpg (700x524, 50K)

McDonald's kills more people every year.

>Israeli flag
Lol

this you fat fuck

youre in the wrong place

>kike

Flag checks out.

oh yes. Picture not related, but being gun nut racists you would most likely shoot her as well if you had the opportunity.

forgot to put on your fake flag when posting from your fake country, bloodsucking kike

>wealthiest country in the world but also ultra-capitalist
>as a result there are huge socio-economic issues that manifest in the form of frequent mass shootings
>"why if we just remove the guns everything will be rosy!"

I would give anything to help destroy my race by impregnating her with a lovely mulatto child.

>doubles
HH

time to open up those borders, schlomo.

No, those would be skinheads. Jow Forumsacks may troll her for saying something stupid, but we would never shoot someone based on the shape of their skull.

>that flag tho

are you literally shaking elohim?

Attached: 1318596250369.jpg (472x467, 70K)

ITT: 1 Reply = 1 Sheckel for the schlomo

When is Israel going to allow South African refugees and people fleeing Russian occupation.

$30 for a box of 150 5.56 rounds is a great deal actually.

forgot to put that nazi meme flag on schlomo

A dollar for 5 rounds, that doesn’t make sense.
I thought (((they))) were good at mathematics.

Gonna keep my guns. Keep stacking the bodies. Gonna keep my guns.

Ur rite even tho ur a commie

Let's make a deal.
You Israelis remove your illegal wall and stop shooting Palestinians and then we'll give up our guns :)

Communists are just alt-right who replace “Jew” with “rich”.

>500,000 dead by guns over 20 years
>more than half of that are suicides

*(((suicides)))

Attached: israel troll farm.jpg (3236x2348, 2.24M)

Chill out fren

Europe --> no guns --> Crime has been steadily on the rise for 20-30 years

USA --> full of guns --> Crime has been steadily decreasing for 20-30 years

If it weren't for black people contribution to crime rates tilting the balance ... USA would be safer then Europe already.

I agree.
Terrible.
No one has come anywhere near a high score.
Seppos should be ashamed

but it would require more effort to kill niggers if i didnt have guns

"Americans". Cholos and negros.

I'm just a theology student. I don't know nothing about all that.

please state sources

Attached: POL TARD.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Sage slide threads, newfriends. We need to petition to block all users posting from an Israeli ISP. Every time I see the flag, my stomach churns in disgust.

I know this is b8 but cmon. Anywhere between 500k to 900k babies are aborted EACH YEAR.

go cry about guns somewhere else bitch

>I'm just a theology student.
Tacitus on the Jews:
"In order to secure the allegiance of his people in the future, Moses prescribed for them a novel religion quite different from those of the rest of mankind. Among the Jews all things are profane that we hold sacred; on the other hand they regard as permissible what seems to us immoral. In the innermost part of the Temple, they consecrated an image of the animal which had delivered them from their wandering and thirst, choosing a ram as beast of sacrifice to demonstrate, so it seems, their contempt for Hammon.note The bull is also offered up, because the Egyptians worship it as Apis."

Do you think any jews practice sacrifice today? or worship images of horned gods such as the ram or the bull?

Attached: rothram.jpg (640x737, 71K)

150 rounds for 30? Wish I could get .223 at 20 cents a round. Where he shop?

Holy Jesus. Do you know how many times the stats have been posted here before? Like every goddamn day. Go look it up you lazy ass monkey