Trump: 'Mexico isn't playing with us with war'

>In a Donald Trump administration, the U.S. military will be so strong that Mexico won’t dare go to war over the wall Trump wants to build between the two counties.

>On MSNBC on Wednesday, journalist Bob Woodward asked Trump, “Would you be willing to go to war to make sure we get the money to pay for this wall?”

>“Trust me, Bob, when I rejuvenate our military, Mexico’s not going to be playing with us with war, that I can tell you. Mexico isn't playing with us with war,” Trump responded Wednesday.

>One of Trump’s signature proposals is a promise to build a wall between the United States and make Mexico pay for it, despite Mexican officials' emphatic insistence that they'll never cough up the dough.

>Mexican President Peña Nieto blasted Trump in two separate interviews this week, slamming the billionaire's “strident expressions” to a Mexico City newspaper and warning that the kind of rhetoric he uses has led to “very fateful scenes in the history of humanity.”

>“That's the way Mussolini arrived and the way Hitler arrived,” Peña Nieto said. Trump's comments, he told El Universal, have "hurt the relationship we have sought with the United States."

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-mexico-isnt-war-220497

SINCE 2016 HE IS WANTING A WAR WITH MEXICO
HOLY SHIT, IS COMING

Attached: GetStoredImage.jpg (640x480, 208K)

we are going to annihilate you and you are going to thank us for it before you slide into hell you turd skinned piece of subhuman dogshit

Fuck yes draft me, lets finally take over all the Americas.

FUCK MEXICO
t. South Texan
"I have never been satisfied with the Alamo and Goliad events, and always have felt that there was something yet due the Mexicans from us, and if there is a second call and for a war, the Mexicans will certainly get what is due them from the Texans."

fpbp

The day we go to war with Mexico is the day I unironically enlist in the military.

>Trump wants war with Mexico

The US isn't the one crossing the border.

white dudes love mexican chicks and vice versa, they will never be expulsed they are way too deep ingrained and married in due to the US abundance of beta males race trairor cucks who love cashing in their white genes for stinky 5 layer burrito goblin pussy

And those Mexican chicks will unironically side with America.

>move military 1 mile beyond American border
>make it a no-go zone and use Engineers to accelerate construction of a wall.

FUCK NIETO!!!!

HITLER AND MUSSOLINI, WHEN IT CAME TO PROTECTING THEIR HOMELANDS, WERE 10000000000000000% ON POINT.

YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG

posting pictures of my two favorite presidents

have a (you)

Baste

This. Declare Mexico a territory and send every beaner back by force.

>HE IS WANTING A WAR WITH MEXICO
Don't get my hopes up user!

Unironically the only one of the current proposed wars I would support. Had enough of you bastards and your low key reconquista.

I’ve said this from day fucking 1. The path to fascist USA come through war with Mexico. They are to us what Poland was to Germany. We have a war, there are so many fucking Mexicans in the USA that it justifies interning them and tossing them out en mass. Any democrat who helps said Mexicans, is guilty of treason for aiding the enemy. Then the entire Western Hemisphere belongs to us.

Attached: 5342E5A3-82D9-4DB5-BE94-7BB528673DF3.jpg (200x189, 17K)

Actual brainlet.

Hitler and Mussolini were 100000000000% on point with getting their homelands invaded and occupied.

Attached: 1509490752950.jpg (645x729, 63K)

Attached: o-JEB-BUSH-WIFE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 380K)

I won't be able to. I live in mestizo shithole right now. Will has to subdue local chupacabras first.

you couldnt beat chinks in vietnam or sandniggers in syria/afganistan/irak

if you try this you will know the true meaning of gorilla warfare & guerrilla :^)

>Trump says Mexico will pay for the wall
Pay in blood

Fuck EPN

sorry paco you can't hide behind a cactus

Is there any doubt left in anybody's mind that Mexico did 9/11? What more proof do you need, sheeple?

YES
YEEEEEES
FINALLY
FIIIIIINNNAAAAAALLLLLLY

Attached: 1473730724971.jpg (720x539, 78K)

I love how people act like the current status quo is normal and people who want to push to make it more fair are somehow in the wrong. This world needs a true world war now while we are still strong.

I LEGIT SURRENDER TO OUR AMERICAN OVERLORDS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME OR TAKE MY PROPERTIES.
I CAN FUCKING SELL YOU THE JEWS AND THE RESISTANCE, PLEASE TRUMP PLEASE AMERICA LET ME HELP YOU

There's a lot of US expats in Mexico; they work in government here, retire there. What's going to happen to them? Mass incarcerations?

>conquer Mexico
>build impenetrable dome over it
>recognize the cartels as the legitimate government of Mexico
Mexico is now the Thunderdome

Quite a bit of hyperbole there buddy.

I'm sure the USA having a land border with your country won't effect the war at all in any way.

Attached: IMG_0312.jpg (400x600, 51K)

I will sign the fuck up, first day. Not even memeing. Let's take a look at the rich "friendship" the United States and Mexico share
>The United States did not turn Mexico into their puppet
>They did not eventually go to war with them again for more land
>The US did not force their way of life on Mexico
>The United States did not genocide Mexican people
>The United States PAID Mexico even after kicking their ass
>The United States said they would protect Mexico if Europe tried to take away their independence
>The United States gave very good trade and friendship throughout history
What has Mexico given us?
>Crime
>A people who don't assimilate or integrate
>Free-loaders
>Illegal aliens
>An idea that we're to blame for their misfortune when we've done all we can to help them
>Blame us for their cartel (Which is justifiable because of Fast and Furious due to Obama) when they asked for our help in the first place
>Murder our citizens
>Change our laws to suit them
>Actively campaign for people to live illegally in the United States, which has been done by one of their Presidential hopefuls
>Has not apologized ONCE for the destruction their people have caused in the United States
>Turned entire areas of states and entire states into no-go zones
>Doesn't even bother to speak English
Need I go on? This war was brewing and the people like me in the South have been itching to get back at them for years. Now that there's someone who finally is going to let them have it, I can only feel nothing but catharsis as I hear each and every Mexishit wimper at the thought of a nice friend finally having enough and telling them to fuck off and learn their place.

Attached: Mexico.png (1800x2047, 1.24M)

We only gave up on both due to US news media lying and politicians fearing for re-election. Ajit Pai revokes leftard media licenses we'll win easily.

you're gonna be taco meat

goodbye paco

Attached: mexico taco.gif (320x240, 865K)

witnessed

Attached: 1480527498806.png (800x523, 683K)

>hurt the relationship we have sought with the United States.

Their "relationship" with us is using us as a dumpster to throw away their human refuse and as a marketplace to sell drugs and other smuggled contraband.

Fuck Mexico. I swear if we go to war with those muds I'll enlist in the Marines the same day.

Attached: badges.jpg (258x195, 12K)

100% agree. The people of the southwest US are fed up.

Attached: NO JOSE I WOULD NOT LIKE A TACO.gif (300x179, 2.29M)

You make a good case.

I add this. Russia rules now apply. We play for keeps this time around.

Attached: mexicomap625x340[1].png (625x340, 60K)

Mexico would unironically be better off as an occupied American colony with people having no voice. Provided we could purge the cartels the reality is Mexicans are too incompetent to govern themselves.

>Mexico would unironically be better off as an occupied American colony with people having no voice. Provided we could purge the cartels the reality is Mexicans are too incompetent to govern themselves.

this

Underrated af.

MANIFEST DESTINY

>America conquers Mexico
>All Mexicans now a part of America
>Mission Accomplished

bump

implying CIA doesnt benefit from the Cartels
why are amerimutts such fucking bootlickers

The CIA is basically an enemy state-within-a-state, though.

Nooooooo annex us daddy

this photo brings me back to the old shitbricks website.

Don't worry Pierre you're next. We need to prevent potential Chinese subversion north of the border.

>Conquer mexico
>give it to the Honorary Japanese as a way to say sorry for the nukes
>Based Japs get more land and can militarize with us to fight chinks

Think if our neighbors were Japanese.
Thin of the benefits
>Less crime than current mexican inhabitants
>Higher IQ
>High tech advanced civilization
>The japanese would honor our border laws
>Cooperation between our industries raking massive profits

So many benefits to replacing mexicans with Japanese

We don't want war, we want you beans to stay in your fucking country and stop breaking our laws. You are the bad guys here.

I cant wait for my kids to be a 56 percent meme once you annex us :) Will you open more burger establishments for us?

>We don't want war
Says you. I'm itching to finally make them learn their place

>spic
>thinking he's on the same level as the Vietcong and Al-Qaeda
o im laffin

"Journalists" are so fucking stupid. Yeah sure, Mexico will go to war with the US, and all over THE WALL. How many aircraft carriers do they have again? What a stupid question. I feel bad for Trump having to take that question and having to give that idiot some sort of answer other than to just look at him in briefly in silence and disgust before turning away.

Journalism needs to be regulated. These people have a responsibility to be truthful and objective. And we're just letting any asshole who can push to the front of a crowd while holding a microphone and not smear their lipstick do this job? Come the fuck on. Would you be willing to go to war to build the wall? Dumbass.

This would actually be fantastic.

Good luck with narcos

Why?

Whatever territory you gain, you will just hand control to Israel.

>war with mexico

we could already win that war in two seconds

they'd literally wave the white flag the minute we declare war and then they'd all act like war stricken refugees needing to come to America

oh no that sounds awful buaaa please do not do it Señor Trump.

Madre mía como lo voy a gozar compadre.

>Mexico couldn't fend off the indians or create anything out of a desert
>The United States removes the indians and turns a desert into paradise on Earth
We can handle the Narcos, same shit different century

Next we march on Leaf land..

What if we just annex most of Mexico and build a shorter wall across that skinny bit right next to Yucatan? Good idea / bad idea?

pinche cabrone

both mexico and canada should be conquered. lesser mortals must make way for the ubermensch.

S O O N

Attached: American Clay.jpg (964x740, 56K)

Most of you are too fat to go to war. We'll make carnitas out of you. It won't come to that though, anyone who thinks it will,is a fucking idiot.

Juan, "muh human rights" is an imperialist pretext that we use to install our NGOs in other countries. If we annexed Mexico and seriously wanted to remove cartels we would make Duterte look like a moderate.

Houston fag here. I know the feeling. There are entire segregated portions of the city that are completely overrun with the fuckers. Really the whole city needs a good purge.

Hush shithole. We’re the only country in the American continent that matters.

Lol, most mexicans don't even give a fuck about immigrants unless they are close family. The army won't willingly go to war for some dirty central americans. War with the cartels vs the army is a much more likely scenario.

What?

Attached: 1522080766166 (1).jpg (1024x4016, 966K)

I thought the army was compromised by the cartels

We have a land border with you, and I'm sure there will be plenty of atrocities that your people will commit here, on our side of the border in response to us going to war. And once the Ameircan people see cartel violence done to THEM and to THEIR CHILDREN en masse, not in isolated incidences like at the moment, en masse, no one will think twice before bringing the ENTIRE hammer of the military down. We'll do everything except nukes. No rules. Total War. War crimes WILL be committed. We will fucking squash you like a bug and annihilate you, and take your land, and then repopulate it with whites. And the Mexicans who do not submit to us within our own borders will be put in camps without question. A war with Mexico is the kind of red pill the american people need.

Ehh, the situation is a lot more complex than "the cartels run the country". I personally believe the country is split in factions at this point, but really no one gives enough fucks to go to war for some dirty immigrants. It's all show.

Oh, Murrica can deploy unlimited amount of burgers anywhere in the world where the jews need them to be without even caring to ask the congress shit, but could not, under any circumstances, deploy at her borders to protect them.

Attached: 1493440756235.jpg (596x463, 56K)

the narcos are just mexicans

get rid of the mexicans; get rid of the narcs

do you think the narcs will pose a serious threat to the US military or something? They'd get btfo the same as the mexican military, and mexicans would all get deported to mexico while uncle sam reappropriates your resources and takes some land, AND builds the wall.

If war was declared between Mexico and the U.S.

There would be societal upheaval in mestizo areas across the U.S. This upheaval would convince the rest of America that the Mexican immigrants here are violent, cannot be trusted and need to be rounded up and put in prisons or camps. That sentiment is already growing among whites who live in majority Mexican immigrant areas. Martial law would be put into affect in all of the border states at some point, the border would become militarized, the dynamic between mestizo immigrants and whites will change drastically in a very short period of time. The mexican immigrants all in all, will ruin their chances are fixing their reputation and likely militarize into ISIS-like groups and commit cartel-esque atrocities across the united states.

Once a few hundred whites in majority white areas die because of the tensions, the rest of the U.S population, including the niggers, will have no qualms whatsoever with voting to bring the entire might of the military to smash Mexico like a fucking insect.

Honestly, i wouldn't mind having a war.
we need purging, and the first to die in a war are the weak.

I got hard reading this desu.

>the U.S. military will be so strong that Mexico won’t dare go to war
You've never dared to go to war with us over anything, not even to get back the half of your country that we forcibly took from you. What a silly thing to be concerned with and an absurd statement to make, of course you won't dare. Neither will the fucking Bahamas either, why are we wasting time on these irrelevant scenarios at all?

Attached: 1502403048503.jpg (1024x757, 216K)

fuck yes.
the 51st state: Aridoamerica.

Attached: aridoamerica.png (665x432, 277K)

I think it would go along the lines of Trump saying " look you cooperate with us, we either destroy the cartels together, or we will do it ourselves" Mexico would ablige and enter an alliance with the USA and take out the cartels together

Spend billions and kill thousands of your own and others, but no goyim, they are not allowed to keep your country's borders from being violated by endless hordes of brown masses!

Mexico is fatter than the US retard. You guys literally eat pork lard in tortillas and drink Coca Cola because unlike the water its sanitary.

with our current and future government there is literally nothing you could do to fix mexico. Yes, we're that corrupt.
We need a pinochet.

>mexican military intellectuals

Stop it user, you're making me horny.

Attached: 2g8UTmb.jpg (700x698, 86K)

If gets second Mexican American war happens.

and remember boys, these are the targets. former > latter

Attached: mexico ranks.jpg (605x170, 26K)

Is there an actual movement for Northern Mexico to secede from the rest of Mexico?

Saturday Night Live, huh never heard of that state.

No, not at least remotely significant.

>SNL
took me a sec. eh, fine. you can have it

Attached: 5.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>>“That's the way Mussolini arrived and the way Hitler arrived,” Peña Nieto said. Trump's comments, he told El Universal, have "hurt the relationship we have sought with the United States."
>Mexico acting like it will do anything
They don't even have a government

Paco......the point of going to war with Mexico isn't to occupy your shithole country, it's to justify rounding up the ones already in ours.

Attached: b72e60c08402535b4dbd7f9e6c5e077f17d17136.gif (518x598, 1.6M)

They meant San Luis Potosi but its rarely abbreviated SNL (it's SLP), unless you are a football loving albañil.