This is the shooter. You should respect HER pronouns when discussing HER actions

This is the shooter. You should respect HER pronouns when discussing HER actions.

Attached: 1522788999294.png (640x1136, 1.25M)

Let's try and push the narrative that the Youtube HQ Shooter was a crazed Feminist. Which she probably was. Supposedly she tried to kill her bf

Name?

please tell me this is real.

No luck with reverse image search so I have my hopes up. I don't follow the (((news))).

Why?

it is female(male) then...

The suspected shooter is pic related.

Attached: ben.jpg (453x604, 49K)

Samantha, often calls xerself Sam for short.

Lmao that's a tranny

Please be real

Everytime time these's a shooting the leftist media always emphasizes that it was done by a "Cishet White Male" and tries to blame it on the Alt-Right. Let's use the same tactics against the left

god damn you fucking leafs are something else

Whoever she is, she looks crazy... not that all women aren’t crazy

If the shooter was a transgender woman, the left would go atomic.

Attached: nuke1.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Not my proudest fap...

I got picture from police

Attached: download.jpg (183x276, 8K)

AHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

they wont report on it at all

I wish I was home earlier today so I can try to fool the media thinking it was him... HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: SHOOTER-art_2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Its more a small victory for me, one of my Facebook friends always posts after every shooting "White guy with an assault rifle", but he is also a big transgender supporter.

Attached: 1517347436968.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

MENTAL ILLNESS

JUST

Attached: just.png (640x1136, 850K)

We all know that they would cover for the transgender person. They would forever use this as an example of how trans people are bullied and they'll argue that preferred pronouns need to be written into law.

They still wouldn't call it a mental disorder. Somehow they'd try to exclude the shooter from their special group.