Over 25 years old on Jow Forums

Yikes

On Jow Forums let alone the most meme filled part

How do you do it?

Attached: IMG_4106.jpg (900x720, 98K)

Been here since nearly the beginning, that is more than half of my life. Can't turn away.

>one of the oldest online communities
>surprised when you encounter old people

just leave if you hate it here so much here

28 here. Been on since 23. The explicitly faggotry here has not much coloured my views. I'm still a conservative-libertarian-atheist-homosexual with a strange obsession with Hitler.

>thinks 25 is too old for Jow Forums
nigger i'm 58, and i know there are even older here

I’m 30, i don’t go to Jow Forums on a regular basis, just for the happenings, like right now

I'm here to establish a definition of fascism with consensus from the only community willing to discuss it honestly. I also discuss philosophy and history here, without the obscene Marxist spin /his/ has.

This is a VERY legitimate intellectual community after you ignore the meme threads. If we could only remove the children...

the impressionable youths are the products of the memes, they have no frame of reference. to the extent that they originate memes, those memes are just memes of memes.

I've been here for ten years. To think I could have been a happy oblivious normie with a gf and a social life.

Attached: 1515829811273.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

Dumb fuck I was 25 when I found this place now I'm 36. Get the fuck back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1522704292542.jpg (329x345, 14K)

I make around 650$ per day. Who are you to fucking tell me which website i am allowed to spend my fucking time on?

Attached: 1505258504288.jpg (1300x828, 290K)

Almost 40. Here since 2003/4

I'm 30, I'm mostly on /o/'s Daily Bike Thread and come to Jow Forums for news updates.

Well OP I'll let you in on a secret
>1 post by this ID
Nevermind

I'm saving

Jow Forums is the last bastion of free speech

I'm 43

I'm only here for the shitposting

Attached: Americans Creed.jpg (683x1024, 188K)

the definition of fascism is repressed gays who want to dress up in leather and dominate other men

This, im pretty much retired. Im on my back porch grilling ribs enjoying the habbening. Watching two of my sons jump on the trampoline. Been working on the pool, drinking beer, and phoneshitposting all damn day. What did you do today and why are you here nufag?

Attached: 1522790766950.jpg (500x740, 107K)

I'll still be here when I'm in a retirement village

buttcoin and trust fund

I’m 29 been here for 13 years and shitpost 24/7

Sorry, I was calling op a nufag.

im neet. i buried all of my hopes, dreams, and ambitions. i'll do whatever i like to try to escape the inevitable suffering of this thing called life. Only the child minded dreamers have plans.

>Jow Forums is meme infested?

What are you, retarded

Attached: IMG_3319.jpg (409x640, 35K)

Thanks for the free data, goys :^)

>25
Fuck you son, twice that. Get the fuck off my lawn.

37 here. Autism helps...

>23
>been here since I was 15

I haven't been on daily for the past 8 years because sometimes life gives me breaks from here. Funny thing is, during those breaks, i feel happier, but something always draws me back here no matter how I try to escape. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: 1469897654458.gif (400x326, 2M)

We started this shit, i went away for a while, but came back when you shitty kids started destroying what we left you, your generation cant be trusted to carry the torch, so i have to stay until a worthy generation comes up and can take over

I'm 19 and have seen posting here for 10 years

And nobody currently living gives a shit

>mossad now knows over 25s use a eritrean whelk knitting forum

Oy vey

This. 31 parent of 2, been coming here since 05, so fuck you. Granted, there's been breaks here and there. Hopped over to 4ch()n (Oh wow it's still considered spam) when moot axed/new/, said fuck it all when steee dropped the ball there and didn't return to Jow Forums for a while.

I will never permanently escape, though. Remember, you're here forever.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Exactly. I'm in my mid 30s but I've been on Jow Forums since there was little more than anime

25 been here since I was way too young to post

I'm only 20, so I'll let you know when I get there.

You're welcome, now dox me because I don't give a shit.

>Remember, you're here forever.

This is accurate. Jow Forums is actually a version of hell constructed by computer AI. You can learn more about your fate and why you've been condemned to this place on /x/.

i'm 32; here daily

Youre here for life mate, same as the rest of us. You can leave for a while, but its just a holiday...

Easy
Filter
Sage

42yrs old @ work, Jow Forumsling around.

Ur not the boss of me

>tfw 86 and post on Jow Forums

Attached: 12a.png (600x900, 609K)

Aye.

Attached: 8Npd0fh.jpg (724x7228, 703K)

32. Come here a few times a week to maybe once or twice a month. The happier I am and the better I feel the less I come here. Am kinda stressed about work, so come here maybe two three times a week.

Im 25 and without people from my generation (and slightly older) you would be playing fidget spiners right now you fuck. You wouldn't even know what memes are, you'd be on 9gag upvoting image of cats, this is your last chance to apologize to your elders.

It just makes it easier for the profiles google makes of you. They do collect every post made here with their captcha after all.

aside from this being an obvious troll, would it not make sense that this place would tend to skew older? It resembles 90's internet more than anywhere else. Isn't the better question, if you are 18 or under, what the fuck are you doing here?

The Meme War is for all ages faggot,we in till the end

The only thing I can't do is deal with the fact that tfw khv nogf