BAN ALL ASSAULT PISTOLS

>light weight
>easy to conceal
>easy to reload
>light small ammo can carry hundreds of rounds
>women can hide them in purse and walk into YOUTUBE HQ
Why do you rural redneck shooters need an assault pistol for?

Attached: GLK-17-2.png (1000x680, 353K)

SHALL

>shitty muskets and pistols are totally the same as magazine loaded semi-automatic firearms that are regulated less than fucking cars
>the second amendment can never be altered or updated for the times, what do you think the founders intended, for the constitution to be modified as needed while society evolved?

Attached: 1522792739558.jpg (1052x1236, 266K)

Ironiclly this is what I tell my friends.
Its not the big scary guns that are kiling people. Its the small easy to conceal ones that get people killed. Police are more afraid you might have a concealed handgun and might use it compared to a noticeable assault rifle that is more difficult to conceal in your waist pocket.

So how about this trade off, legalize the fully automatic large weapons but ban the small handguns. Sound fair?

Attached: Kennedy with anime.jpg (1268x1410, 222K)

NO, BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS!
If you need emergency assistance, contact your local authorities. Its 20 fucking 18

I'm 100% sure they didn't intend to have niggers or women voting, and yet here we are.

>Why do you rural redneck shooters need an assault pistol for?
For executing communists and traitors. Does Soros pay you guys to push normies farther right or do you do this for fun?

SHALL

Sweet ghost mags. Where to buy?

Its 20 fucking 18, its not the wild west anymore. We need to improve the police presence and response. We need to educate the youth to help one another not harm eachother

NOT

Ghost "mags" should be considered an assault feature and BANNED

The store...
They’re mass produced, not “ghost”

Attached: 4EA71325-A033-4A80-A2C6-7CEF8AC8C85C.jpg (650x630, 84K)

BE

Um, actually, according to the 94 Assault Weapons Ban to qualify as an "Assault Weapon" a handgun must meet one of the following criteria.
>Excede 64 ounces in weight
>All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

No sweetie, your rural redneck 19 hundreds laws are outdated.
Its 2018, we're in a state of emergency. We need to take these killing machines off the streets and out of white males reach

INFRINGED

AMEN

Attached: 1522367073995.jpg (1320x1112, 373K)

>call authorities
>wait 15 minutes for them to respond
>die after 5 minutes because no armament on hand

see here

Whelp I tried to compromise, but that seems it won't be possible.

Compromise what? The lives of children? How many more people need to die at the hands of an assault weapon made for the military to kill people?

If someone used a bolt action you would complain about tis 1 hit kill nature wouldnt you?

What's the difference between the military and the people?

What do you need a gun for?
You tell me what you absolutely need a gun for?

ALL OF THEM! DEATH TO ISRAEL!

Killing people like you.

The military and police are a specific class of American whos purpose is to defend the people.
Theyre trained and know what to do.
You in the otherhand have no use for a gun, thats what the police and military are here for.

>big brother is watching

Not an argument

You're never taking my murderpenis.

Not an argument

I have a use for it. Coming into your hous eduring confiscation and killing your family for daring to enact gun control.

DO YOU SEE HOW YOU PEOPLE REACT?
you dont deserve a gun.

People died today and you immediately reference your penus?

And? the police wont be able to stop it.
The moment that confiscation begins jews and leftists start to die

I wont be fighting teh military or police thats suicide, no ill be hunting unarmed leftists.

Of course you'd start killing the innocent and peaceful, coward.

:) and? ill just kill your house power and jam your cellphone.

The police will be busy as fuck during confiscation and wont be able to respond to cries for help or engage in manhunts.

You wouldnt be able to stop me because you have no gun!

>your penus

Thats not an argument for the second amendment.

Its good as any other

Its not an argument anymore. Its begin confiscation and your family dies!

Why am I not surprised that two meme flag losers are fighting a losing war? Once again people like you are in the wrong side of history.
We've taken your swastika flags and rebel flags down after youve lost the first time and we'll take them down again!

it's an amendment.
it can and will be repealed at some point.

Attached: 1477693309522.jpg (2000x1450, 428K)

So your not arguing that you can somehow stop me. Good ;)
Your family WILL NOT BE SAFE durign a civil war/ confiscatio type event.

The right isnt stupid, we are not gonna engage military or police forces head on, no soft targets like you all the way.

Gun will Jam before you get warmed up with that mag

It would require a convention of states to repeal an amendment on the bill of rights.
Better men than you have tried, and failed.

Attached: 1400105665878.jpg (966x768, 127K)

>defend the people
No, I don't think so. Supreme Court ruled that police have no obligation to protect people from harm. Military maybe, but I don't recall the last time the National Guard showed up to stop a robbery. Ergo, if there is no true collective for defense, why not should the individual take up the responsibility for themselves?

See this is why its gonna be easy to kill you. A nice unarmed house just ripe and waiting to be slaughtered during confiscation.

You could own cannons and heavy guns according to the Founders. Your argument is invalid.

How can anyone possibly support gun-control when we don't even have a memeflag-filter on Jow Forums?

What's actually funny is that a pistol may fall under the classification as an assault weapon.
>gun with detachable magazine with that holds than 7 round magazine.
All double stack pistols banned, majority of single stacks banned. "High capacity" or "large capacity" is just like $15 "minimum wage" It's a number the democrats pulled out of their ass.

>We don't want to ban all your guns
>We just want to label them all all as a blanket term "Assault Weapons" and ban those.
That's the con. The public thinks they are banning "Assault Rifles" because they know nothing about guns or gun legislature.
Everyone else knows they are saying one thing and doing another.

"Assault Rifle" !== "Assault Weapon"
"Fully Automatic" !== "Fully Semi-Automatic"
These terms are designed to con people into using them interchangeably even though they classify two completely different things.
This is designed to prey on ignorance and good intentions.

Please someone digest this autismo spahgetti and pass it along in normie bytes.

fukin name field saved

Because I can.

Attached: your-tears-are-saltier-than-these-delicious-crisps-my-dear-941766.png (500x487, 70K)

ALWAYS

Attached: infringment.gif (229x263, 784K)

Honestly, pistols are the least useful weapons in a Second Amendment context, and they’re great for crime. They’re the weapon type used in 96+ percent of U.S. gun homicide. Require a CCL-style safety and skills test for all pistol owners IMO.

Pistol of war

>when the cuck pretends to understand firearms

no compromises.
repeal all gun control.

so, let me get this straight...
>herr, drumph is literally hitler guise
>derr, the pigs kll all da blacks! BLM!!1!
>guise, we need more cops on every corner and only they should be armed

also, the same bill of rights that we have now is the same bill of rights they had in the wild west.

repeal all gun control!

>They’re the weapon type used in 96+ percent of U.S. gun homicide.

How many of those are legally-owned firearms, cuck?

>Honestly, pistols are the least useful weapons in a Second Amendment context

t. knows nothing about guerrilla warfare

They think we will charge at tanks ww2 style.

And whats wrong with owning cannons and heavy weapons?

>police dont protect people from harm
No, theyre tasked with enforcing laws in an effort to reduce the victimization of the community.
If the law is to take your gun then so be it. It will reduce victimization

all of them would need to die.
every. last. one.

Explain to me what would be wrong with increased police presence?

The government is beneath the people, not the other way around.

i have a right to defend myself from someone bigger than me.
i have a right to defend myself from three people that are bigger than me.
i have a right to defend myself from an angry mob.
i have a right to defend my grandma from a government trying to load her onto a train.

guns are force equalizers; they let me defend me and mine from threats that are bigger than me.

Ahahaha... Come get them dildowaver

Pretty sure they are paid. Greatest part is they are getting verbally fucked everytime they open their commie cocksuckers. Its gold.

The government is elected into authority by the people, for the people. And the people have spoken, your assault weapon killings need to stop. Theyre senseless killings.

i have a right to defend myself from someone bigger than me.
i have a right to defend myself from three people that are bigger than me.
i have a right to defend myself from an angry mob.
i have a right to defend my grandma from a government trying to load her onto a train.

guns are force equalizers; they let me defend me and mine from threats that are bigger than me.

>hurr, what's wrong with a police state?
i don't know... i don't want to have my liberty restricted for wrong-think. would you want to be thrown in jail for being gay?

Assault pistols aren't the problem. Toxic femininity is. Women have been given too much freedom!! It's time to put them back in the kitchen!

no, a small portion of the people have been riled up by high school drop outs who probably have never even read the constitution.

Here is a solution. Go your commie ass to mexico. There you can have you ideals play out on a daily basis and live in a utopia in which only hardcore criminals and the government has the guns. Have fun and don't come back.

>threats that are bigger than me
what fucking threats? Its 2018, the human race is more peaceful than ever.
Its your problem if you arent an active member of your community
Its your fault if you make an enemy of another human being
Its your fault if youre anti social

If you become part of the greater good, no one can or will want to harm you

Evil like you OP exist, enough reason to need one and it is a god-given right - fuck off commie

>small portion
Its growing with every sensless murder spree you retards cause

Any fucking thing we want to own for a gun. How about an mg42 for all these rioting leftists? Or an m107 for if the commies come and try to violate the 2nd amendment of the people?

>mexican criminals have guns
Sweetie, those guns are made and distributed out of the USA. Youve just proved my point.

Attached: 37079435-584C-47A3-8D6B-7ED835F05EAF.jpg (1440x1431, 145K)

Cops have no obligation to save you or confront the niggers breaking into your home, killing you and rape your wife and daughters. They arrive late on purpose to not have to deal with this bullshit and clean up instead. Prove me wrong

Attached: cccp dog.jpg (571x479, 61K)

>rioting leftist
Show me where you or anyone like you was ever effected by a "leftist riot mob".
The police have protected the population from uprisings for decades

>what fucking threats?
people who punch nazis deserve to be shot.
>it's your problem....
yep. and my solution is to use deadly force to defend me and mine.
>if you become part of the collective
fuck off.
i can say that to you and sleep at night because of my guns.
and i didn't have to join your cult to do it.
eat
a
bag
of
dicks.

you'd save thousands of lives a year if you just required handgun owners to not be black nor hispanic

nah, NRA membership spikes after everyone because people love their rights more than they cry for your dead.

Waiting for the virgin polymer glock handguns and the chad colt 1911 memes to pop up.

The moment I realized I was either Chad or Turbo-Autist was when I observed I was the only carrying a 1911 on my squad.

honey, only the criminals have them though, so the people suffer.

see here

>Why do you rural redneck shooters need an assault pistol for?
Homicidal niggers and kikes. That's why.

AHAHHAHHAHAHA.
no. i will absolutely hand over the guns they know about, and then, after they leave, regroup and shoot them with the ones that they don't.

>Californians deflecting the fact this happened despite their onerous gun laws

The only criminals are the gun manufacturers that allow guns to be shipped to poor unsuspecting nations like mexico

SHALL NOT

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

right?
>buh buh those guns came from somewhere else
and? your stupid laws still didn't work.

>cartels aren't criminals
stfu

No. A few cry baby leftists have cried loudly and screamed at the sun and called everyone hitler... Everyone else didn't say shit and went and bought up guns and ammo, just like everytime you morons so much as speak of taking guns. Quite glorious actually, you scream to take peoples rights and they ignore you, like the retarded child throwing a fit that you are, and exercise their rights even more.FAIL.

Doesn't prove me wrong about the fact they won't come and save you on time and have to