Why is it that shooters/terrorists never target The IRS, The Reserve Bank, ABC agencies (FBI, CIA, etc.)...

Why is it that shooters/terrorists never target The IRS, The Reserve Bank, ABC agencies (FBI, CIA, etc.), Rich Wealthy Jews, Politicians, Judges, The Soros, The Rothschild's, The Rockefeller's, The Bush's, The Clinton's, The Obama's, Pedophiles, Hollywood Elites, Hollywood Award Shows, etc.

Why do these shooters/terrorists only ever seem to target children at school? concerts where regular people gather? places where people work for a living? and random people at a marketplace/mall/etc. who don't have anything to do with anything? Why do they always have pointless targets that just make them look bad?

Why is there never any red-pilled shooters/terrorists Jow Forums?

Attached: redpills.png (1024x685, 1.21M)

google now

Give them time, we just stepped up from shooting toddlers to Jewtube rats

They will now

because they have armed security and shooters want easy targets who cant fight back lmao

also if I may; peopel thaught there would be more security.
It turns out its easier to shoot up such palces than you think.

Because all those other places have armed guards/body guards you fucking moron. Lot easier to kill a ton of people who are defenseless.

Every shooter wants to get a highscore but no one wants to play on nightmare mode.

Well it looks liek they dont have enough.

Im pretty sure an assault on such palces is now possible.

The trick is they genuinely don't care about their employees lives

I dont know. Im pretty sure they dotn have as much security /security of quality. Look at youtube; a raostie with a handgun caused all this chaos.

There was that one guy that flew a plane into an IRS building

It appears so. I wonder if google cares, or faceberg, or any of the other devils?

You don’t want to make martyrs

Ask nelson mandela.

This is why the elite oppose gun freedoms, because if all gun free zones are abolished then shooters will have no reason NOT to go after them.

>Why is it that shooters/terrorists never target The IRS, The Reserve Bank, ABC agencies (FBI, CIA, etc.), Rich Wealthy Jews, Politicians, Judges, The Soros, The Rothschild's, The Rockefeller's, The Bush's, The Clinton's, The Obama's, Pedophiles, Hollywood Elites, Hollywood Award Shows, etc.

Because those are the people who are supporting the terrorists and shooters.

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (600x525, 69K)

This.

Attached: mcveighoklabombing1[1].jpg (400x180, 25K)

I'm stuck somewhere between
"Pierce the heart of the Hydra"
and
"We wrestle not against flesh and blood"

Why would the shooters shoot their bosses?

Because how can anyone get anywhere near these people without at least some level of clearance ? You can't just show up at the Pentagon or the IRS offices and start spraying.

Besides, most school shotters do it to get revenge on bullies, they don't care about Jews so long as El Goblino, the mutt who keeps making fun of him, dies.

Protip: because they're insane and retarded.