Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (843x641, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why Mossad did a false flag shooting today

Take the oil

Jewfaggot got filtered for not having a warmonger prez
WEW

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

>KEK-IN-CHIEF
CUCК-IN-CHIEF

fuck Jow Forums

whats the problem? cant use the warmonger bush 2.0 narrative anymore? stay mad jew.

Attached: 1506017987091.gif (400x400, 24K)

>doesnt want to be involved in greater Israel plan
>cuck in chief
You kikes are getting desperate

OY VEY

Attached: 1481514435491.jpg (782x782, 108K)

>m-muh jews
Hating on this putin's bootlicker doesn't make me a jew.

>jidf back in action

That's pretty based

Being a neocon shill makes you a jew

Getting out of Syria is the opposite of a cuck user.
Spending money and lives fighting for Israel is being a cuck.

This. Jews are so bewildered.

This.
>"M-maybe if we call Trump a neocon more, people will hate him!"
>someone easily points out all neocons hate Trump for refusing to do Israel's bidding
>"SH-SHUT UP, GOY!"

Attached: better luck next time.png (610x720, 583K)

Why is that bad again, Schlomo...?

Attached: Always makes me smile.jpg (672x367, 23K)

IT'S KEKING TO RUSSIA, YOU FOOL

TIME AND TIME AGAIN HE PROVES TO BE A GOOD PUPPET

Bantz this weak should be a crime. SAD!

Attached: 1453877400526.gif (240x180, 1.75M)

>go out of syria
>2 days later new terror group emerges

Attached: 1492623736710.png (800x769, 126K)

You guys seriously need to get annexed already.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Attached: 1517269034348.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Oy vey
Goyim knows

guess you better prepare your cheeks for annexation then

Good old days!

Attached: 4chan.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Yes, but living in the Ukraine shithole does.

Good

Attached: Shut it down.png (800x445, 395K)

>YOU FOOL
If you are going to shill, you need to present a better argument than that. Russia can have Syria. They have been there for decades. They can have their pipeline, and they can host Iran's bases. All this means is that Israel is fucked. This is all a good thing. Unless of course you are a Jew.

B-but G-goyim!

Attached: sweaty merchant.png (354x504, 129K)

No more CIA ISIS war in Syria?
Boo fucking hoo
Go cry to Hillary and McCain

I really want to like Ukraine, but they always prove themselves to be useless, whiny, Russia-obsessed faggots. At least your whores are hot.

had some (((educators))) moaning that pulling out was ceading to iran oy vey!

BAD GOY

Attached: 1522215780501.jpg (600x737, 75K)

>DA JOOZ

Enjoy your jail term for that meme.

>Hillary
Will be in jail soon.

>MUH JOOZ

Attached: poltard.png (190x266, 5K)

Definitely a joo

Attached: 1520537100705.jpg (308x164, 13K)

According to /sg/ this was just a lie and Trump is actually sending more troops to Syria and armament

Say "The holocaust is a lie"

Attached: 1521662484555.jpg (741x649, 158K)

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

SCREENCAP THIS,

DUBS=IT'S NOW SOME CHINK COUNTRY LIKE BHUTAN, VIETNAM (once again) MONGOLIA OR SOMESHIT INSTEAD OF A SHITSKIN ONE, WHICH MAKES AMERISHARTS AND NIGGERS TURN AGAINST ASIANS

Attached: 1.png (250x250, 7K)

Attached: 1520279677417.jpg (679x497, 66K)

Attached: 935.gif (268x302, 2.6M)

>Russia attacks Ukraine and occupies two regions
>y-you're obsessed with Russia

Top jej. SPLC and ADL are literally deleting anything revealing about Israel and AIPAC. Do you even know what I'm talking about, you lout?

Lol hahahaha you are just mad cause we aren't run by neocons obsessed with Russia anymore. Fend for yourselves for once.

>Trump gets the order from his Jewish masters to withdraw American troops before Israel unleashes their nuclear arsenal on the surrounding areas
Time's up

Seems the occupied regions are pretty satisfied with the move. Anyway, defend yourself better and quit begging the rest of the world to be your attack dog. Quit expecting everyone to give a shit about your neighborly disputes. Syria isn’t even your turf anyway, so shut up.

>stay in Syria, Trump is a warmonger
>get out of Syria, Trump is Meme-Putin puppet

You liberals can't keep it straight

you mean what he's wanted to from the start?

>when the goyim act in their own interests

Attached: 1518659660888.png (501x586, 38K)

Dumbf: "I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED!"

Attached: the_shart_of_the_spiel.jpg (1280x401, 120K)

I want every concern shill who doubted to lie down in front of my truck. Don't worry it's a little japanese truck, it won't hurt that much.

Like the military industrial complex, Israel, and Bolton is going to let him do that.

He says a lot of shit he doesn't do.

don't you have some oligarch to tend to?
trump got his marching orders to leave or else.

Attached: sino-ruso co-op.png (666x193, 137K)

go away hogg

The US is run by neocons obsessed with Russia. Apart from Trump, most of his cabinet secretaries/advisors and republican senators/congressmen are still obsessed with the Russian boogyman

What like sending the national guard to the southern border until wall construction is finished?

I know, Sad!

everytime trump does something shitty(like signing the omnibus bill) and seems like he's completely compromised by kikes, he does something awesome that causes the kikes to freak out. my heart can't take this rollercoaster!

Attached: 2387376.jpg (850x563, 247K)

Maybe a year ago I would've pointed to the midterms as a chance to overthrow the GOP establishment. But Roy Moore killed that, and after November you'll likely be stuck with the same fucking retards as before, only with slightly less of a majority

Why are we even in Syria besides a questionable obligation to support the rebels? Has it just been to take a stand against Russian powers in the middle east? Why do we even give a fuck?

omnibus was congress's fault, even suggesting it was a "trump error" is playing into the narrative

Yeah, I fear this as well, hopefully Ryan retires and the moderate cucks get on board. We've seen some support Trump's agenda, but I would rather have some new faces. Moore was a waste, he was your typical 80's religious Republican without actually having a new vision. Same with several other special election candidates like the Governor and that Congressman who was able to lose despite a solid Trump endorsement. The stupid party enjoys their abasement, but Trump can teach them how to win.

desu I won't call the midterms until they are over. Trump may have a plan to win it and if their is a man for the job it's him.

Don't worry shill he will be fighting Iran for (((your greatest ally))) soon enough

Of course the ukrainian shareblue poster is pissed that trump doesnt want to start another war.

Why doesn't a single shooter ever blow the whistle ever? All shootings are false flag yet not a single whistle blown ever in the history of the united states

why is this? contrast to nsa who couldn't even keep its mouth shut for 12 years or cia who's had whistle blowers every year for 65 years. yet not a single of these false flag shootings have ever had a whistle blower since 1996 (altho they started way before that)

Natkeks are controlled opposition.

THEYRE ALL PEDOPHILES.

THEY USE THE PEDOS TO COMMIT THE SHOOTINGS

He's right, we have to reason to be in Syria anymore, we never really should have gone in to begin with.

in response to gif
pic related

as long as trump is on the front page it matters not if it's fake news, positively or negatively spun.
brand recognition comes first.

Attached: DZ3TwmjUQAAscOB.jpg large.jpg (1080x1388, 152K)

I think Scott Adams said something along those lines a few months ago
With Trump, it's a constant rollercoster of bitter disappointments immediately superseded by something fantastic.
Like "we need a DACA bill with heart" immediately followed by "no DACA bill without the wall"

I support his feelings on Syria time to pull ALL involvement including the CIA funded "freedom" fighters and shiet

and not a single pedophile blows the whistle because massacring children is somehow not as bad as raping them? now i get it

>we can do it better, cleaner, and cheaper
don't need it any more we just opened up tons of US own land for oil

Attached: Capture.png (903x656, 1016K)

No because they will kill to keep their secret.

spbp

This probably won't be successful since Trump ain't good at pulling out

japanons are my favorite anons, sorry for what we did to your grorious empire :^(

Holy SHIT finally did something right for the first time in a while
Proud of Trump

Attached: when they try to mossad you.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Trump will stump for a lot of GOP candidates this november. Hopefully that will cause them to fall in line with his agenda.
My honest prediction right now is that the GOP keep the senate, maybe even make gains based on what seats are up for election, but lose seats in the house, and possibly lose their house majority entirely.

A few months ago polls were showing a wipe out for democrats, they were leading the GOP by 15 points. Now its down to 6 or 7 points. Not great, but not "blue wave" tier.

Trump is working for the ki-

no hunny bunny, Israel is in charge

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big is your nose?

Attached: 1520601818533.png (688x684, 267K)

Did you know Ukr*ine is a fake country?

Attached: average ukrainian.jpg (453x604, 59K)

Fuck you OP, no more proxy wars for kikes.

Attached: 1522743421100.png (960x960, 485K)

I hope the failure on DACA hurts Dems and I'm hoping also there's a #BlueWaveSoWhite campaign on social media. We should organize (meme) this before election season.

Ukraine is truly USA of Europe.

Attached: 1507823440244.jpg (1024x785, 152K)

>gets called a neocon for not leaving
>gets called a neocon for leaving
Make up your mind

WTF I LOVE MIDDLE EAST WARS NAO

Ukr*ine is a country made up of Cossacks living on stolen land.

Attached: hoholsbtfo.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

>wanting to get rid of assad
Fucking brainlets. Also trumps promises of leaving syria during his campaign were good selling points, good for him if he actually follows through with it too.

Why are Hohols so grossly incompetent yet so eager to fight?

Attached: ukropsbtfo.jpg (1280x718, 88K)

/ourguy/ in chief

Attached: 1494688056141.png (1475x1475, 864K)

>be ukraine
>become toilet cleaner of Poland

Attached: cossacksBTFO.jpg (480x333, 19K)

Because Israel wants the Golan heights for the oil reserves. They've wanted control of that region for ages. There was recently an article about how that area has a huge amount of previously undiscovered oil reserves. Also they want to prevent Iran and Syria from teaming up with Russia from providing oil and gas to Europe.

Genie oil is the company with the exclusive rights to drill in the Golan heights. This is a list of the "Strategic Advisory Board". It's a must read list. Follow the money and you don't know where the fuck you'll end up user.

genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

>Michael Steinhardt (SAB Chairman)
>Richard Cheney
>Marry Landrieu
>Rupert Murdoch
>Bill Richardson
>Jacob Rothschild, OM, GBE
>Dr. Lawrence Summers
>R. James Woolsey

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-05-at-7.42.35-PM.png (659x445, 480K)

>be Ukraine
>have shortage of women in your country because they're all moving out to become prostitutes in Poland

OP is a butthurt ukrainian jew upset that the US won't do the bidding of Israel anymore

Attached: 1522729736250.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Attached: hacked.jpg (918x515, 108K)