Let's play a game. It's called "Things White People Like."

Let's play a game. It's called "Things White People Like."
I'll start:

>being open-minded and liberal IRL, then going online and being a nigger-crushing Neo-Nazi

Attached: gotcha.gif (456x407, 18K)

Hmmm why could that be...

t. Nigger

>open-minded and liberal
Nah, I'm at the conservative edge of the Overton window IRL and then I go online to be a nigger-rushing neonazi

Functioning civilisations

civiliZations

Attached: 1396457993882.jpg (1594x1600, 364K)

Having fathers

Sorry, civilizedations

making civilizations malfunction*

CIV V

It's A-LOOM-MI-NUM
not AL-LOO-MINI-UM
okay? praise jebus

Attached: 1360432318895.jpg (640x478, 47K)

>safe neighborhoods
>late-night walks
>family get-togethers
>gardening
>tubing
>barbecue
>tailgating
>trick-or-treating

Attached: reallymakesuthink.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Attached: Huwhite people doing Huwhite people things.png (1245x706, 593K)

>be me
>IRL be live-and-let-live filthy pot smoking Jewish hippie
>stay silent on politics, only thing people know about my power level is that I like shooting
>Come here, take off the mask
>"Deport the (other) kikes and lock the borders behind them!"

I usually just shitpost on Jow Forums and only lurk here. This board is too insufferable to take seriously most of the time, even if I agree with some of you nignogs

Attached: IMG_1964.png (800x764, 225K)

Hell yeah

Do you wish you weren't jewish? Why do you say deport the kikes if you are one?

Jews are a peculiar people. The most ruthlessly in-group oriented, of all the races. Yet hate themselves for being Jewish AND will gladly throw a fellow chosen under the bus to save their own ass. Bizarre.

GLOBAL MARXISM.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (250x159, 13K)

I am not rich. My father was a gentile. I haven't been clued into any of the world-running bullshit that's undoubtedly going on behind the scenes. Dare I say most of us aren't in on it, at least not knowingly.

America is my home, and destroying it isn't an idea I'm comfortable with. I'd rather expel the richer half of Jews to Israel than support their bullshit in the hope they'll give me my 2800 slaves when it's done.

Although I don't wish I wasn't Jewish. Gives me a minority card to play in the rare instances I let my power level show

Of course you aren't in on it. It's only the rich and powerful. Most are jews but there are some gentiles in the "cabal"
It's good to hear that you would not gain the whole world if it means losing your soul.
Are you a practicing jew? I think you should try to convert to christianity it aligns better with your personality from what I gather from these few sentences I have from you.

having pet negroes

(((White People)))

Wearing their nasty shoes in the house. White people love that shit.

You've been shilling all night and yet haven't even bothered to change that shitty jpeg

Attached: proleteriat.png (1153x945, 26K)

I haven't set foot in a synagogue in years. I haven't really got a faith at the moment, although I believe there is definitely a higher power, perhaps a god as we've imagined. I stopped practicing after my mom stopped forcing me to because I thought it was arrogant to live one's life based on guesses about a divine power if it hasn't shown you whether you guessed right.

I've been considering converting to Russian Orthodox for a few months but I haven't gotten serious about it

>not all whites tho

>guesses about a divine power if it hasn't shown you whether you guessed right
I'm essentially at this point with it as well to be honest.
I'm reading a lot of my bible lately, and much of the philosophy resonates with me. Philosophically, it is easy to accept, but the physical God and afterlife parts are a difficult pill to swallow.
Though, I think about my future and how I would want to govern my family and raise my children, and I think a traditional christian home would be the best environment. It's mainly this reason that I'm putting in the effort to learn and adopt Christianity.

That's the reason I try to lead a christly life despite my hesitation to go through with converting

So you mean you actually responded to a troll thread? Sad.

Clean your apartment then nog, why would we stain our white tube socks on your nigger floors?
>take lower paying job
>get to massage rich bankers and insurance professionals
>slide in red pills about DJ breaking up pedo rings and how muds are horrible people towards ethnic swedes
All the while healing the walkong dead