I'm tentatively back on the Trump Train

Trump's decision today to order the military to protect our southern border was absolute madman-tier; essentially campaign Trump in action. It's the best use of our military in I don't know how long, at least a century. Also he's the first American President in I don't know how long who's finally decided to put the Chinks in their place. John Bolton is a Kike extraordinaire, and I don't trust Trump as far as I can throw him on foreign policy. I think he basically has no idea what he's doing in that department, and is thus extremely malleable to globalist influence. At the very least, he doesn't seem to want a war, and is trying to negotiate some sort of peace deal with North Korea. However, despite his foreign policy faults, he seems to genuinely care about protecting our economic security, preserving our national identity, and safeguarding our demographic majority. This in my mind makes him the best president we've had at least since JFK, and arguably places him in league with Jackson if he decides to truly go over the top and end the fed/return to the gold standard. Either way, his performance over the past 2 weeks has been extremely encouraging and I'm starting to trade in my blackpills for redpills. Maybe Ann's harsh criticism of Trump is finally paying off.

Attached: image1.jpg (540x552, 69K)

Not reading your faggot blog. Should have never gotten off queer

fpbp

Bump even though it's a fucking novel.

18 U.S.C. ยง 1385. Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus

Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

IMPEACH!

Agreed, but let's not give him credit for everything until he's done it. I want to SEE our troops on the border. I want to SEE us return to the gold standard. I'm cautiously optimistic and you should be too.

A false whitepill will hurt longer than a blackpill.

Attached: 1449523851802.jpg (656x979, 285K)

>Ann's harsh criticism
Coulter is a faggot harpie

OP is tentatively a dick rider

Yeah, false whitepills take their toll. If I see Abrams tanks on the border I'll flip my shit.

Coulter is a paleocon who's been talking about the decline of White America for decades. Also that reddit spacing. You're tentatively a Jew.

Faggot.

He's been acting like a Kike lately. I'm just glad to see he's going back to his roots.

I mean the army is being used to defend the sovereignty of the state.
There are people willfully piercing the border in masses to abuse the nations welfare system without having any entitlement to it.
Sounds like an invasion to me, aiming to weaken the nation for personal gain.
Military is, in this case, preserving security of the nation against foreign invaders to protect the peoples interests.

He can sidestep this because he's not using the military to enforce domestic policy, he's using it to protect national security and our sovereignty.

Based Kraut. Also I just found out last week that I'm going to be moving to Stuttgart for a year. Where should I try and settle down? How enriched is the area?

Ann has always been a contrain, her whole personality is based around there being something for her to complain and rant about, if she doesn't have that then she is irrelevant.
She's been going back and forth on Trump since the start.

OP I agree with you that Trump probably has the right intent to preserve the American people and their country from the globalist trying to turn them(and us) into a country of brown low IQ hordes. I think (((they))) might have realized the best way to get Trump to do your bidding is by praising him and telling him he's right while pushing a completely different agenda in reality. I am also really worried about his potential for being blackmailed. He has grandkids and a big family, wouldn't surprise me if the kikes were using them as leverage to get him to fulfill their agenda. Hope he can outmaneuver them, if that is what's really happening. His point about getting soldiers out of Syria soon is a step in the right direction. If he ends up declaring more wars in the middle east then we know he's been compromised. Godspeed Mr. President, you are all that stands between the new world order and the enslavement of the masses.

Attached: 1522734331499.jpg (450x720, 614K)

>reddit spacing
first week here?

*contrarian

Beautiful

Attached: 1521795809408.jpg (636x380, 74K)

Ok, so should the Border Patrol just take a few months off? Military can hand out water bottles and MREs I guess.

veritas. but at this point does any of it matter?

support trump f faggots.
You'll never have another chance like this to save your country.

Attached: 1521676801435.gif (350x232, 461K)

Yeah if we pull out of the ME, and send tanks to the border, and fuck the Chinks, and end the Fed then Trump is officially Jackson/Patton reincarnated. We just have to hold on and hope he knows what he's doing.

Based Pinochet

Attached: 1520109298195.gif (480x270, 3.29M)

Alright you fucking newfag, this is obviously a shill thread so let's unscrew your kikery.

Your message boils down to "I was like you, hated our president, but now that he did X he is the best president ever!"
Why are you so inconsistent? One day you love him, the other you hate him?
The fact that it's written like an essay gives away your shilling attempt.

>Reddit spacing
Bait material, reddit spacing never existed. People spaced

this

on this board long before it was labelled in any way.
>Everyone who disagrees that Trump is awesome, is the right's nemesis.
You're the one shilling here, so what makes you different from a Jew?

>dismissing U.S. Code
Would've been discussed in a thread with substance.

>He's been acting like a Kike lately. I'm just glad to see he's going back to his roots.
Ah yes, because if a kike does a based thing he is no longer considered as such because he is redeemed of his ((guilts)).

>appealing so hard to other countries for that foreigner shilling
Should've told the Chilean that you were going there in your holidays, just as well.