Caravan leader: "Trump has said that he wants to hit us with nuclear bombs."

Sauce:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/the-caravan-of-migrants-thats-alarmed-president-trump-has-now-stalled/2018/04/03/534b01c2-36aa-11e8-af3c-2123715f78df_story.html?utm_term=.42b1a936f62c

Attached: WwGxv8Dj_XN0q5Vl8hgVeCgHSB0CpTo-jmD6WQF87Vk.png (432x768, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=mexico border flesh eating bacteria
archive.is/fNXXe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the washington podesta

God I wish that was true. Nuking Honduran gay pride parades is almost as /ourguy/ as possible.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if he did?

Attached: Megaton_explosion_night.jpg (1184x888, 123K)

If only

And now they're going to stay in Mexico

Attached: 1488306219705.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

dont care if its fake! doit! do it Trump!

>WaPo
so gay
so in the tank for the CIA since JFK
operation mocking to this day
sucking PEDOestas dick
never giving smart clits the flick

Nuking Mexico would actually solve a ton of problems.

youtube.com/results?search_query=mexico border flesh eating bacteria

They are already sending Flesh eating bacteria down the wiver into USA.
Turning it into a radioactive wasteland won't be a negative impact.

Well, we needn't disappoint.

Attached: wishing a nigga would.jpg (500x387, 139K)

fixed that shitty website's logo for you

Attached: WashingtonPodesta.jpg (215x48, 22K)

A few JDAMs should be sufficient.

that would be a wonderful thing

>Washington Post
Sounds like someone is getting scared!

Never mind Trump - I want to use nuclear bombs on them myself just for that retarded statement the spokes-beaner said

Jewish Hystrionics.

>They are already sending Flesh eating bacteria down the wiver into USA.
Rivers don't flow south to north in the northern hemisphere...

Who is the caravan leader? Some libtard making promises that they cant keep?

the WP aka Bezo's mouthpiece

Probably referring to this tweet
kek

Attached: hit us with nukes.png (586x453, 56K)

Can you imagine having to explain what Nuclear even means to a third worlder?

>Caravan leader: "Trump has said that he wants to hit us with nuclear bombs."

on a side note"im a low iq nigger tier shit skin that belongs in my shithole country"

Attached: 13932917_1187482584606017_3444750388053132089_n.jpg (160x213, 8K)

>what is the Nile

>Trump calls for congressional nuclear option: not nuclear weapons
>Activists say Trump called for nuclear weapons
>Everyone can see Trump's actual message
This is why I never heed activists.

Attached: 1485977880178.jpg (714x793, 257K)

>nuclear bombs
A misunderstanding, but I wish it wasn’t. All invaders will die. You’d be lucky to go in an instant without pain.

If they believe Trump wants to nuke them, then why on earth would we bother?

Based Trump!!!

Attached: 1522150009649.jpg (807x453, 104K)

Now what skills do they have to offer the U.S? OH yeah, lot of rocket scientists, doctors and software engineers in that group.

YES
YEEEEEEEEES

Attached: 1465616789631.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

Wtf i love Donald "kike lover" Trump now

YES it is ok tp hand over the nuke keys to Donald now he has learnt the power of the da s, i mean the force.

The people marching have no sources of information and are uneducated. Their worldviews are shaped by unfounded rumors. They all think that once they get to America they're gonna get DACA, eat at McDonald's, and magically not be poor beaners.

Attached: download (15).jpg (400x300, 41K)

I love my president so fucking much.

This must be what people living under Regan felt like.

Attached: cremesupreme.png (490x416, 332K)

no nuke needed just shoot them all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Archive it. Don't post MSM links.

archive.is/fNXXe

>Missing call
Answer the fucking call.

Attached: qqv499jia1jy.jpg (602x1024, 45K)

>BREAKING NEWS: President Trump has approved the use of an experimental weapon, designation [SCHWARZSCHILD], to create an event horizon along the Southern United States border

Nuclear bombS. Aren't there like 1,500 of them? Even one nuke would be a waste, we definitely don't need multiple to vaporize a rock concert's worth of people.

>be washington post
>interview 'refugees'
>refugee state blatant lie about nuke
>WOW IT IS SCARY HUH?

> mexican intellectuals

That's right. When Trump talks about using 'The Nuclear (pronounced New Clear) option, it totally means he wants to nuke the fucking caravan
>How can MS13 even compete?

Are the fish fleeing the rivers?

These ramblings are the same kinda shit Jim Jones said before he got everyone to drink the Koolaid.

“THEY’LL BE COMING WITH FLAME THROWERS.”

I wouldn't mind nuking Mexico, it's probably the only way to kill off the cartel cockroaches that run their country. So really we just need to wait for the caravan to get into the most Deep State/Mossad cartel run part of the mexican state and nuke the fuck out of it. You don't have to thank us, Mexibro, you being free of tyranny imposed on you by the heavily armed sociopathic criminal gangsters working for global jewish criminal oligarchy will be all the thanks we need.

Attached: 1511145077068.jpg (645x729, 75K)

American education

Attached: image.jpg (1161x957, 434K)

>mexican intellectuals

I would rather Trump make a nuclear firewall by detonating a chain of surplus nukes if the armaggedon war to come triggers social collapse before the wall is built. Which will inevitably be the case. The nukes will make desolate the border region with radiation that will prevent all land based invasion and global emps render any naval horde fleet impossible for years due to modern ships heavy reliance on tech motors.

This will level the playing field as we can then focus on civil war vs kike satanists and babylonian niggers without fear of the dead King Nigger Obama's original plan for cia armed cartels forcing a second front to the Republic like Hitler faced by the russian jewbears in WW2. Remember the Alamo. The lone star would be overrun if we didn't establish a nuclear ionized DMZ firewall.

So thats the way the west will be won in my war game sim. Divine justice for the white christians and faithful minorities allied with the evangelical roots of the righteous remnant as WW3 collapses Europe into a Dark Age, Asia into dynastic collapse due to over population. Africa back into stone age slavery to Egyptians and tribal scrimmages.

So no, we wont nuke them, but rather (((them))) as we reclaim the land built up by our forefathers rather than let pagan and beastly savages tear us apart and cannibalize the sons and daughters of righteous God fearing patriots as the wicked scheme in the underground bunkers.

The righteous always win the lawless revolutions. Order from Chaos

Wow i knew the spics were stupid but that is pretty special. Why would he use a literal nuke for something a small missile/strike force/group of semi sober enthusiasts could handle?

Attached: 1522646340353m.jpg (1024x935, 59K)

>american education