Tfw when you lose to the so-called "subhumans"

>tfw when you lose to the so-called "subhumans"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: SovietsBerlin-56a61a603df78cf7728b575e.jpg (768x554, 65K)

kek

Attached: f5494fe4f6bba733f9d30f7cdf46a023.jpg (700x517, 134K)

10 mangy dogs can kill a lion

>be me

>mfw

Attached: IMG_3336.png (1136x640, 424K)

Hitler didnt "lose" He set out to destroy the NWO, which would have taken over 60 years ago if he hadnt fought them. He exposed the whole world to the ideology of communism and the lengths they were willing to go to destroy him unmasked the communists for what they really were.
He beat the west to by forcing them so heavily into debt that their fiat currencies would eventually collapse.

The communists were delivered a killing blow, it just took 40 years for them to succumb to thier wound. the same is true of the (((west))), their fiat currencies are now collapsing.
the fact that a site like Jow Forums even exists and white people today are waking up to the fact that hitler was right is proof that he did not fail.

>you lose

>you

I'm pretty sure there aren't any 90+ year old Germans on Jow Forums.

Are you seriously still butthurt that some random Polock and a washed up actor tore down your wall?

Attached: Ronald Reagan and John Paul II.jpg (300x395, 40K)

Under communism who gets the nice beach houses? No one has ever been able to answer this for me

>Under communism who gets the nice beach houses?

The nomenklatura probably

2nd post best post

Germans had a 3:1 K:D ratio
Japan took over China despite having 10x less population
the allies won due to a numbers game, pure and simple

You serious?

All the good shit is owned by the state ie the party officials get the first pick

Some party cocksucker probably

Attached: DJ4XiOag-cg.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

It's funny that you mentioned beach houses. A few years after Castro took over Cuba a Cuban man went to a old hangout spot at the beach with his girlfriend when he ran into militia telling him this part of the beach was near one of Castro's beach houses and to move away from there.

Power to the people, right?

the (((west))) hasn't even paid all the debts associated with ww2. Only last year did Britain make its final payment on lend-lease program. He staved off communism long enough for internet to be born and for white people to wrestle control of media away from jews forever.
He proved to the world that communism was a jewish religion. He utterly destroyed it. Look around, all the so called communist countries are nothing but military dictatorships. The real fascists only exist now in places like UK government.
What do you think all these (((human rights tribunals))) and speech laws are? An explosion of "freedom" .... lol ... dont make me laugh. You wouldn't know freedom if it fell into your lap. Your system is collapsing from its own dead weight. No side is happy, both left and the right want it destroyed now, for different reasons, and different outcomes, but destroyed none the less.

Communism has utterly failed. And has failed by its own metrics. It was Hitler who did that. Seventy years later few can remeber the names of the leaders of the major combatants, but the whole world knows his name.

Tell me again who shaped the 20th century.

One mans name stands head and shoulders above all others as being most influential.

>Hitler didn't lose
You people are so delusional. Your "great leader" shot himself in a bunker after the Red Army came rolling into Germany.

Attached: 4chanSmall150.jpg (150x95, 7K)

Look at all these assblasted burgers, bongs, leafs and Aussies. Tsk. Tsk. What would your grandfathers say if they could see you now, idolizing their sworn enemies. How KEKED can you get? Lol.

>you will never be a soviet solider in Berlin looting watches

Why live?

Attached: 1522018459241.gif (500x281, 499K)

I dont care about a wall. I am Canadian not a german. Hitler destroyed the (((anglo empire))). And even that is a good thing.

Hitler didnt build the berlin wall. Commies did ... to keep people in!!!!

Communism, so good you need walls to keep people in!!!!!! lol

Did he?? I have yet to see any proof of this. No one has ever recovered his body.

That being said though its probably true. Why would he allow himself to be captured? He certainly knew he would never be given a fair trial? He knew a fate far worse then death awaited him.

What became of all your glorious leaders. Shot in the back. Despised as mass murdering physcos by virtually all of humanity. Despised by thier own people no less. Stalin is as hated today in the Russian federation as Hitler is in Germany. Pol pot, Mao etc etc ... all well known as mass murdering genocidal maniacs despised by any free person as the embodiment of evil. Their names associated with some of the most vile acts ever perpetrated in the history of humanity, and responsible for far more violent deaths then even hitler.

History will not remeber them well, if at all. For thier ideology is utterly defeated. The only people who clamour for it are misguided students and disgruntled neets and losers of modern world. No one else wants communism, not even the poor.

Our grandfather were commies? I don't think so. They'd knock your faggot teeth out if they had the unfortunate to interact with you.

They fought on the same side as the Soviets, you Nazicuck. Your autistic Shitler worship doesn't change that.

When it takes every Western power uniting against you to let kikes win cure war.
Enjoy your diversity.

Attached: DZT4BLSWsAEpsM8.jpg (600x772, 107K)

>Russia is no longer Communist
>Suddenly leftists HATE Russia.
>Communist dictator Xi Jingping delares himself emperor for life.
>Washington Post, Huffington Post, Salon, and NYT all release op ed pieces on why having a lifetime dictator might be a good thing.

Yeah I'm calling it, this commie agitation shit is being produced in China, not Russia

Why are commiecuck posters so cringe?

Attached: 1494826695730.png (1188x1080, 227K)

>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Strength in numbers. Even an ubermensch is only that much more superior dummy. Hitler was fighting on 5 separate fronts, good luck winning that fight against the US and USSR at the SAME TIME

And the capitalist world need to do wars to rise theyr economy or make a free market economy in the 3world to have benefist for exploitation of those countrys and workers.
Eat shit capitalist pig.

Good luck wining a war against a real army.
How manny wars usa won against a true army? In the same conditions.

>usefull idiots catching bullets for zionists

Attached: thanks((((america))).jpg (750x531, 109K)

Nah breh, he made it to Argentina. It's just Soviet propaganda that he committed suicide, just like the gas chambers and the Jew lard soap. Show me a body.

So it's real Communism now
alright

>Not including the human rat Himmler

That is why they go away from murica after ww2, is full of juden.
When México started to being a capitalist country in 1890 the gringos come in waves to do busines and the 90% of our mines was bought by Guggenheim family how lived in NY.
We needed to do a revolution to fix that.

>two watches

Even in their finest hour they still have to be stealin subhumans

Attached: 1522794294374.jpg (106x136, 9K)