People Are Ready to Buy Some Guns in the World’s Murder Capital

People Are Ready to Buy Some Guns in the World’s Murder Capital

In the world’s most murderous country, gun control is starting to lose its appeal.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-20/in-world-s-murder-capital-brazilians-are-ready-to-buy-some-guns

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (520x360, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/A-Yearbook/2015/eng/Small-Arms-Survey-2015-Chapter-04-Annexes-4.1-4.2-EN.pdf
youtu.be/4RVN-1acmAM?t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=8KDk4zNTysU
youtube.com/watch?v=m2uRe3q9bRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course we are, criminals have fucking ak-47 and once they shoot down a police helicopter with a bazooka, it's insane to stay there without a way to defend yourself.

bump

In this craphole nigger thugs have military weaponry while common citizens have butter knifes to defend ourselves

I really hope he fucking wins man.

If he doesn't I'm gonna row a boat from Rio to America. Maybe the Catholic church will take me in.

Nuke us

I like that it looks like the one dogs wearing a helmet.

Attached: brazil the purge1.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

Attached: brazilianaviation.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

The funny thing is that people who are "anti gun" usually have armed bodyguards, leftists live in a fantasy world.

>Of course we are, criminals have fucking ak-47 and once they shoot down a police helicopter with a bazooka

Classic Brazucas!

Not shitting on you guys but Brazil is probably the most stark example of muh anti-gun culture being completely and utterly pointless as the criminals overwhelmingly possess not just firearms but HEAVY FUCKING ARTILLERY on par with the military and the average citizen is completely at the mercy of these favelado thug niggers and their bloodlust. It's still relatively tame here but I've had people accost me physically in the street, attempt to break into my house, etc. I've had to start lifting weights, learning to fight and buy a baseball bat to protect myself and that's the best I can do without criminalizing myself by sourcing and buying a firearm.

At least the left's agenda here it's becoming weaker.

just join that clusterfuck of hondurans nigging it's way up. you know gov brown is going to let them all in

Bolsonaro 2018. Make Brazil great for once.

put the butterknives down or im calling the bongs !

The fuck happened with that?
Was it made out of fucking wood?

Attached: ROOFTOP BUNNIES.png (1600x1200, 179K)

Holy shit, some quick comment reporting from brazil. Thanks for the insight guys, stay safe down there brethren.

How did this ever get printed on Bloomberg?

Gun control never had an appeal in Brazil.
The population was always against gun-control.

Probably an R/C

>GOYIM, NO!

Absolutely UMA

Apparently you make your planes out of the same stuff we make our houses out of

You clearly need better gun control.

Jesus, that guy holding the pistol has the tiny hands of a tiny baby.

brazilians area small peoples

Attached: 6 million uzis.jpg (1499x1998, 512K)

That's very true, they fooled the people in the refferendum.

Back in 2005 they made a refferendum asking:

>"The trade of firearms and ammunition should be forbidden in Brazil?"

The "no" had a 63,94% of votes, so what they did? They changed the way you could get a license, right now you need:

>Fill a form
>Have at least 25 years old
>Bring your docs
>Declare why you need the gun
>Prove you don't have any criminal records
>Prove that you have a residence and a job
>Prove that you know how to handle a firearm
>Prove that you aren't unstable psychologically speaking
>A recent picture
>Aproval from a Chief of the Federal Police

The trick they did is the last one, because even if you have everything and the Chief of Police says: "No, fuck you", you'll not be able to get the license.

He probably is a teenager.

Is he gonna be alright?

not even my final form

Attached: arab insects.png (993x917, 505K)

i hope God protects you good people

WANT

and that's just for owning a firearm

good luck getting a carry permit if you're not in law enforcement

Attached: six million 1911s.jpg (800x485, 133K)

I wish you well and hope that you yourself manage to defend yourself long enough to prove to others that disarming is no worse than cuckery

Attached: 1491563831739.jpg (1138x1187, 762K)

Attached: what can one person do.jpg (640x460, 46K)

Another fun fact is that Brazil is one of the greatest exporters of small firearms.

Attached: are you crying my father.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

guns for everybody won't make a fucking bit of difference. The crime gangs will simply have even more guns. And they will only strike when they have an advantage over you! How do you shoot back when the murderers have the element of surprise?

Attached: delicia.jpg (400x561, 48K)

Quit being cucks and following jew gun laws.

Do what we do, stop giving a fuck.

Tasty

I don't think that's true. Maybe Taurus bought some factories in China, most aren't produced here.

Attached: 1480356319373.jpg (1504x816, 1.36M)

How do you shoot back if you have no gun?

That only applies to small firearms:

smallarmssurvey.org/fileadmin/docs/A-Yearbook/2015/eng/Small-Arms-Survey-2015-Chapter-04-Annexes-4.1-4.2-EN.pdf

Attached: only one choice.png (542x712, 165K)

RC

No shit!
When criminals(read:niggers) have AK-74s and you have butter knives, ofc. you will want more lax gun laws.

Attached: Brazil homicides.jpg (1566x894, 200K)

We also have something around 60.000/year deaths in car crashes.

How?
People die much easier in Brazil or what?

It's a third world hellhole

People become mad behind the wheel here. That's even a anti gun argument here: "people will get mad and shot each other in transit"

there's no evidence to support that, Brazil didn't have strict gun laws in the 70s and it was far safer.

People in this country usually have simian IQ and no fucking clue of the shit they do

youtu.be/4RVN-1acmAM?t=10

That's how gun control works of course.

Case in point--- Brazil and Mexico. Notice you never, ever, ever hear these examples being mentioned in the "debate" on the mainstream media?? That's because both sides, are on the same side.

Let me have my say, and I would shove the truth down their throats like the bitter redpill it is.

Attached: 6783242l43.jpg (757x1108, 569K)

>Dumb niggers wasting ammunition

Attached: favelito.png (1000x1000, 1.72M)

Sopa de nigger uma delicia

They have tighter gun control then most countries you retard they confiscate guns

bazooka? they found one of tehse faggots with a MISSILE

youtube.com/watch?v=8KDk4zNTysU
youtube.com/watch?v=m2uRe3q9bRA

its insane

And I can't even carry a victorinox swiss army knife

And yet Americans scream st the top of their lungs if someone tries to take away their AR15 that they use to defend their overweight children from the niggers that invade their homes

Honestly Rio de Janeiro could be considered war zone and there would be no arguments to say it's not.

They clearly need more then. It's not so hard to figure out. More gun control less crime. Fact.

Some leftist congressman here tried to pass a law that forbids people of carry knifes.

In my city, Belo Horizonte, it's actually forbidden to carry a blade more then 7 cm (2 inches), and here we have serious problems with criminality as well, a lot of assaults with handguns happen everyday.

>They clearly need more then. It's not so hard to figure out. More gun control less crime. Fact.

Attached: Gun control works en Mexico.jpg (1016x860, 536K)

>It's not so hard to figure out. More gun control less crime. Fact.

Attached: Seth Moulton Demands Gun Control.jpg (1200x1132, 438K)

>They clearly need more then. It's not so hard to figure out. More gun control less crime.

Attached: Turn em All in.jpg (719x1280, 414K)

>be subhuman uma delicia monkey
>be so fucking retarded you record yourself murdering someone

Attached: EricSwitch.png (800x642, 415K)

This is most based. Hopefully you hues can get your guns back. :)

You know nothing burger, these sub-humans take pride in that, it's almost like a trophy and a symbol of status to them.

they didn't care, because this shows strenght. This country has no law, you fucking idiot

they also banned table salt, fucking cunts

I mean, I see plenty of America niggers do it
But even if you're absolutely insane and love to kill people, it's a retarded idea to record it and then post it online
Things are that bad huh

>leftists live in a fantasy world.
No. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. It's armed defense for me, but not for thee.

Oy vey! The goyim are going to arm up!

They have all the gun laws you cocksuckers want here. Fuck off and die, preferably by one of your pet dindus with an illegal firearm.

This one was just plain absurd, thankfully the idiots banned it from being at the tables, they said nothing about it being hanged above the table.

They are retard so I don't see your point.

>average brazilian has a gun
>criminals can't just rape, rob, intimidate and murder with impunity anymore
>country becomes less of a shithole

I can't wait to watch it happen. It's not like it can get worse.

Behold the man who will change the country:

Attached: 11060926_474474759368182_5257669986930547342_n.jpg (600x450, 50K)

OH BOY DO WE HAVE SOME GUNS FOR YOU!

They do that here in New Jersey too. We're at the discretion of either the local police or the county sheriff. And the courts are very anti-Second Amendment.

>Do what we do, stop giving a fuck.
Clearly their criminals do.

Lel, people say the same shit here.

I'll take two of these please.

Attached: 1911.jpg (3008x2000, 697K)

it is not advantageous for any power to free Brazil from the shackles of underdevelopment. You bet we're still going to suffer a lot before being allowed by our lords, international Jews, before we can take a slice of the bonanza and abundance that our potential can give us

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 18K)

bruh your country is held down by uneducated people, crime, and drugs. blaming the fucking jews, lol.

Clearly not, since Brazil has even more gun homicide deaths than we do, you stupid cocksucker.

>uneducated people, crime, and drugs

Those are the products created by communists.

He seems like he grabs his ankles for the Jews, but if he can help get the goyim better access to legal firearms, all the better.

Death is a common occurrence here, to be honest. What could shock a community, now you just shake it off and hope it doesn't get you. A major state falling into civil war-tier cenario for the last decade, the media repeatedly covering this and pushing some other politics gets a great number of people desensitized. We are exporting future trouble solvers en-masse from our campuses l, and sure as shit they wouldn't return. Hell, I'm hoping I could get out of here as I don't really see any progress here for the next decade.

Attached: 1498265535921.gif (300x169, 349K)

That's how the Jews want their goyim cattle to be.

OI, you need to bin that knife!

This is the direct consequence of gibs cranked to 11