Maybe not a bad thing. If whites become the minority then we'll get all the free gibs. Think about it

Maybe not a bad thing. If whites become the minority then we'll get all the free gibs. Think about it.

Attached: gibbly.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icIIIwB6k7E
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeYaRZRN9nM
redalertpolitics.com/2016/07/12/race-based-murder-america-blacks-targeted-not-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol no

they will be a hated minority just like south Africa

ALL NON-WHITES SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED. THAT' IT. PERIOD. NO COMPROMISES.

Who is going to do all the work? Do you think the niggers and mudshits are all suddenly going to become productive citizens or feel any brown guilt when they take over?

Let's see how well the whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe are doing

With what taxes?

just like in South Africa!

LITERALLY CLOWN WORLD. WTF! FUCK THIS!

In South Africa niggers are still getting affirmative action even today. Don't count on any form of reciprocity whatsoever.

whites already take the majority of welfare and unemployment

Attached: 1520106052791.jpg (1000x663, 174K)

>South Africa

earlier we used to say 'Rhodesia', but before that we would say Angola and Mozambique, and so on. My point is if you think whites will live through this you are absolutely insane and have ignored all of recent history.

Attached: 1519774469644.jpg (480x346, 49K)

>what is per capita?

Prove it.

NO, South Africa is the overton window of white genocide. They are testing to see how far they can take it until people wake up.

Compared to what Whites put into the system, and Whites don't stay on Welfare, unlike niggers and spics do. Whites pay the vast majority of taxes (80%) and are the shortest users.

>minority white
>gibs

i don't think you thought this through

Someone haves to fund these gibs
And it won't be niggers

They are signing their own death sentence. And i'm not talking about the South Africans. I'm talking about the fucking JEWS and all the other NON-WHITES.

lad what is now happening in South Africa has already occurred in several other countries down to a formula in the past. This is no 'test'

Attached: 1517232708647.png (265x288, 128K)

niggers give free shit? lmao no compassion and virtue end when we do

no other race will show the tolerance we have,look at south africa moron

Not if they go extinct

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

No! Remember, racism isn't about numbers, it is about the system. So black people will still be the ones discriminated against.

You know like whole countries of niggers in Africa now with no white people are suffering ... somehow ... because of white people.

Only whites care about minorities and justice and concepts like that. Wake up, blacks won't give a shit about "rights"

youtube.com/watch?v=icIIIwB6k7E

Attached: 1516826098898.jpg (640x963, 207K)

Fuck it, let's kill all of them, men women and children. I don't even give a fuck anymore.

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Attached: Capture3.png (1018x299, 36K)

KYS FAGGOT.

>the only people who publicly advocate pro-whiteness are these inbred subhumans who probably fuck up every single interview if they aren’t even feds

>if 8% of the world's population becomes a minority
What did he mean by this?

you don't understand how things works. you have gibs because of whites. nigsnoggers and other shitskins aren't net tax contributors.

Attached: diversity is expensive.jpg (511x836, 109K)

Bullshit. Depends what minority takes over.
If Mestizos, then we become like Brazil.
If Blacks, then we become like South Africa.

Canada was at least smart enough to hand the keys to their country over to the Asians. USA is fucked.

fake and gay

Attached: 1516924474712.jpg (480x480, 32K)

she's cute

Attached: Untitled.png (215x485, 224K)

No bro, Brazil is filled with Negroids not Mestizos. Well, really it's a mix of everything they call "pardos".

Asians are scum.

>free gibs
>implying gibs aren't free (for the gibees)

>no one works
>free gibs
>gibs worth nothing (due to inflation from worthless money-printing)

really kneads one's dome dough...

Attached: jew_trick$.jpg (666x959, 130K)

We still have the negroids in our population, though. Mexicans aren’t going to get rid of them. They’ll just get bred in.

> i just let my knife stab you in the face 42 times

Youll get the South Africa treatment you fucking idiot

Mexicans don't like Blacks, there will be a race war between them even more intense than it is now. Diversity plus proximity equals conflict.

"And we will see what is worth more, Capital or Work!!".

>hated minority
>will still pay most of the taxes

only thing you'll get for free from minorities is aids, or a kebab made from your daughter

*note the kebab might cost you $5

Who do you think pays for the gibs? When whites become a minority they're hunted and killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeYaRZRN9nM

I agree the future of white men is to become traps and let the superior men aka black and middle eastern to impregnate white women.This is the only way for us to continue as a people.

welfare is just a wealth transfer from middle class whites to jews. middle class whites pay for the welfare system. that wealth is transferred to dindus and they spend money as fast as they get it. buying all sorts of useless shit.

Attached: 1506324719917.jpg (750x600, 26K)

>hunted
>raped/tortured
>killed
>raped again
>eaten

I will behead you for the lulz you dumb Gypsy.

there already is a race war going on and the nigs are losing badly. they're just too stupid to realize it
redalertpolitics.com/2016/07/12/race-based-murder-america-blacks-targeted-not-police/

Or they'll just turn on you and kill you.

I'm Mexican and I as well as many other Mexicans like blacks. Also whites for that matter. No sabes de lo que estás hablando.

If the white countries disappear, it's not only identity and history falling forever, it's civilization

Attached: w_unity_ur10001.png (600x402, 268K)

Why? Because I state a truth? White men are weak so why not let the other races of men do what is necessary to satisfy white women?

Niggers only win against Abos/Pygmies/Khoisan.

I thought Mexicans were plotting to kill all the whites. Are you telling me this isn’t the plan Pablo?

Attached: 44D8BBDF-29A4-4694-A523-63F0AB5C58C5.png (657x495, 360K)

I meant overall, you dumb spic. Yeah, i bet you like what the White man can build and i also bet you like White women. Well, we don't like you. Die.

You're not trolling me, you dumb fuck. Fuck off. What a disgrace you are if you're not trolling. Worthless subhuman vermin.

I just simply accept their superiority, why fight it when you can marvel and bask in his glory, just think of all the happy white women.

Everyone that can plot is plotting to dominate everyone else. Such is life.

I'm sensing what you mean by (((we))). What you guys never get is us bailing out your (((Goldman Sachs))) every three years is more of a gib than the blacks are ever going to give you.

You really think black ppl are dumb enough to give away their hard earned money? LOL!

>earned

AHAHAHAHAH

This might sound far-fetched to some, but I think one of our best hopes might be to work on pushing private space industry faster and establish self-sufficient private off-world colonies as quickly as possible.

White men are the ones who will do this. We have always been the explorers, the ones who conquered the every part of the land, the seas and the skies, and now we have our toes in an ocean that is vast beyond reckoning and completely untamed.

This planet is our home but it doesn't have to be the graveyard of our race.

> can't do a simple google images search for "big white cock" or "big asian cock"

I get it bro, you're a fucking faggot. No one cares. I would have fun with you btw :)

Using a machete.

>free gibs
Sorry I'd rather earn my keep instead of being a fucking parasite.

Attached: FugImGonzernedNow.jpg (1200x639, 204K)

t.small dick white boy
I can sense you are jealous, but not worry your wife and future mulatto children will not mind, just embrace the forbidden fruit.

>niggers have now reached Eastern Europe
how sad

How about using WMDs? both nuclear, chemical and biological. Yes, i'm literally implying that a nuclear winter is better than having to deal with niggers.

You would be wise to not mention my children any further.

I ike this idea, but in the meantime it just isn't feasible until maybe 20 years from now.

Damn straight we did, all of this world belongs to the black bulls.

Attached: Cabral-si-Andreea-Patrascu-s-au-casatorit-civil-VIDEO-0.jpg (500x644, 80K)

this is how you get genocided. zimbabwe yesterday, south africa today, america tomorrow.

That's a red haired ape.

Why? Dont worry they will not be harmed they will just taste the BBC and its greatness, once hooked on it they will come begging for more.

this. thinking that there will be any other outcome is delusional and naive.

theres like 1 nigger in the entire country of romania dont listen to this GYPSY

true but this is the meme era and all bets are off now

What fucking gibs? Shitskins cant do shit for themselves. Theyll probably make whites slaves. Force us to do all the work and get nothing from it. The only good thing about becoming a minority is taking advantage of the chaos that ensues.

literally the only creatures with a lower IQ than them.

And of course you're also a pedophile, what a fucking shock. I know that you faggots also fantasize about us right-wing White men taking your boipuccies as well, but that's not gonna happen. We're just going to kill you all like the worthless trash that you are.

>running away from your problems
>expecting your problems won't follow you

haha Yeah man when shitskins take power white folk will of course be cared for.

Yes, it comes down to IQ in the end.

doesn't matter what colour they dye their hair, they're still apes.

she is

>white right wing men doing anything
Dont make me laugh memeflag, we rule this world now, the age of white man is over and the age of the black man has come.

Who is white?

>inb4 meds are not white

Are there even any niggers in fucking Romania? lmao.

I DON'T WANT GIBS.

I WANT MY BIRTHRIGHT BACK.

Whites like people in OP pic need to die first, not even kidding.

This is such a retarded argument. Where do you think gibs come from? Do you think there's a magic gangster computer god who analyzes populations and then gives to those demographics it deduces to be lesser in number? The gibs come from the white man's pathological altruism for the darkies. They have no such altruism or any kind of empathy at all, nor do they have the work ethic to produce any gibs.

Yes they are, quite a lot actually and our numbers grow more by the year.Its only a matter of time until we will conquer this pathetic place and breed with most the women.

They will think of whites the way you think of Jews. We will just be a "merchant class" that they disdain for our success relative to them. They will point out that whites make up 5% of the future population and make up 80% of business owners.
Then they will make shitty memes about how we are responsible for everything.
Is that the future you want

Attached: 1455609843780.jpg (540x720, 57K)

You know White when you see it. And not all Whites are worth saving, the low IQ parasitic peasant trash can die with the rest of the niggers for all i give a fuck.

Larping as a black man but you didn’t even bother to change you flag. Ivan this is disgraceful.

No we will not. They will call for our extermination like in South Africa.

First, second, last. I don't give a fuck, i agree with you though.

>implying I have to change my flag because I want (You)'s instead of talking the truth
Whatever bong, I will keep getting myself more pussy here while you deal with the immigrants back home.

>blacks become majority
>pay majority in taxes
>now majority of whites collect welfare per person
>wut the fuq is this shiet? I'm busten' my ass 40 hours a week so Stephanie can raise Jared's kid fuckin' listless honkies
I'm sure some white person would get a smirk out of this scenario.

What gibs? Whites are the source of gibs. That's why there are no gibs in nonwhite countries.

No whites no gibs. No gibs, no niggers.

I don't know why it's always the nigs everyone is freaking out over when the beaners are a substantially larger threat.

Attached: 1464761483190.png (856x612, 35K)

>and our numbers

LMAO, you're probably a right wing leaning White beta trying to deal with your cuckold fetish by using humor. Shut the fuck up dude. And stay away from children, you freak.