What is so bad about wanting to secure our borders?

What is so bad about wanting to secure our borders?

Attached: 170125142643-10-us-mexico-border-january-13-2017-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 238K)

Leftist talking points:

>no human is illegal
>conservatives are Nazis
>USA is a nation of immigrants

The very existence of borders is problematic
No human being is illegal
Your border is not attacked and does not need to be "secured"
It's impossible to control so much land and so many people.

>border
lol do you believe in Santa too? Borders aren't real dummy

White people would continue to exist

Attached: merchant-mad.jpg (297x365, 55K)

It deprives leftists of free extra voters. They love nothing more than trading the country away and sending us down the proverbial toilet for cheap wins.

>No human being is illegal
If they aren't invited into my house, they are illegal. A nation is a peoples' home. Fuck off cuck.

it's a dim-witted "feel-good" solution for dipshit boomers.
The majority of illegal immigrants aren't dashing across the desert, they're overstaying their visas.
Big waste of fucking money for boomers/genX/their idiot kids whose conception of life is about as nuanced as a hollywood movie.

Attached: 1509773550911.jpg (600x600, 71K)

the wall i mean.

But i dont want these people in my country, they dont pay taxes and lower wages for the everyday workman. Because Companies can hire 2 illegals for the price of 1 actual citizen, not to even mention my state has many sanctuary cities that wont arrest and send them back.

Walls stop all animal migration. Wildlife cannot buy a plane ticket. Humans can bypass walls...

I don't know buddy, I just think if you don't want bears in your camp you'd be better off putting your food away, and not stealing theirs.

nothing

It hurts democrats. They can't get votes if Trump cuts off their voting supply. That's it. Plain and simple.

Nothing. What's bad is wasting money on a wall when there are much more effective ways to do it for that kind of money.

"white"

Do it. No one opposes that. You'll finance it yourself, though.

>The very existence of borders is problematic
Yeah, if you live in a shithole country and want to get into an awesome one
Nobody claims their very existence is illegal but nice strawman lel
>Your border is not attacked and does not need to be "secured"
Bull fucking shit, it's being attacked 24/7 by narcos, human traffickers and a variety of other garbage sneaking in
>It's impossible to control so much land and so many people
The wall (paid for by mexico) will help with that.

>private property is my God given right
>muh nationalism
Why don't you try to be reflexive and critical of the concepts you seems to be brainwashed with?

Too many gun nuts on my side of the wall.

Actual leftist talking points
>Immigration has been on the decline since the early 2000’s, most of the people who want to live here already do

>We consider many of them refugees from the American drivin drug wars and political destabilizing operations

>The American birth rate is to low to sustain large GDP growth, they are perfectly productive members of society

>The “Wall” would be an ecological disaster

>This is only an important issue to racists. Yes we have laws but the law doesn’t always reflect the reality of the situation, and in such cases, the law should be changed as its obviously not working.

>I generally like Mexicans and Central Americans more than Trump supporters anyways

>We share a lot of common history. Trump supporters are too naturally fearful to understand the differences are pretty small because they assume the worse in everyone and can’t handle being around different languages because of that fear

Surely you are for letting in more refugees into Belgium then?

>What is so bad about wanting to secure our borders?

Doing it with a fence. Use drones and automated gun turrets. If you can kill afghan goat herders in the mountains you can fucking spot 10 Pacos in the desert.

because OY VEY IT'S ANNUDUH SHOAH

Go to the other fucking side then and the wall will protect you, faggot.

>not stealing bear food
the state of the moronic left everybody.

Literally nothing. EU countries close their borders to curb immigration. God forbid the US does something similar.

self preservation is racist unless you vote for globalist zionist warmongers

id h0g lol

Attached: 1517808453292.png (774x637, 625K)

>Immigration has been on the decline since the early 2000’s, most of the people who want to live here already do
Most, doesn't mean there's not new ones who want to go live there everyday

>We consider many of them refugees from the American driving drug wars and political destabilizing operations
Makes no sense since there's plenty of other countries more similar to go

>The American birth rate is to low to sustain large GDP growth, they are perfectly productive members of society
So what is goes lower? They're over 300 millions

Blame illegals for causing a need for a wall to start with

>This is only an important issue to racists. Yes we have laws but the law doesn’t always reflect the reality of the situation, and in such cases, the law should be changed as its obviously not working.
The law is the law and has to be applied no matter what.

>I generally like Mexicans and Central Americans more than Trump supporters anyways
Implying they know any of hang with

>We share a lot of common history. Trump supporters are too naturally fearful to understand the differences are pretty small because they assume the worse in everyone and can’t handle being around different languages because of that fear
All based on nothing. America has 1 language and it is English and place for 1 culture, the American one

How the fuck they can live this retarded? I've just taken 2 minutes to beat that nonsense with logic

Agreed. Knives are much better.

Attached: Mexican_Intellectuals.webm (216x400, 2.87M)

Nothing, sovereign countries are entitled to self determination. I don't think a wall is a good idea, but if that's what the US think will curb illegal immigration that's fine.

NO MEXICO WILL PAY! JAJAJAAAA

I don't want you on my planet too but still I'm forced to cohabit with thousands of pieces of shit like you.
Illegals do pay taxes because they work and they consume. Immigration is always economically positive for the state, check your facts.
Also it's the companies who leverage the precarious positions of illegals to only spend the minimum on wages. Ask any illegal if he wants to be paid like other workers, he will always accept.

It's bad just because. [Insert virtue signal here].
Stop asking questions. Stop being interested in self-preservation. Stop being so difficult to control.

>wasting money
>will literally pay for itself in less than a year

What ever you say bud.

Literal savages, these are the fucks bringing drugs over the border. And worse that degenerates are consuming them.

lol the "actual" talking points are still shit.
oh so its less of a problem than it was before? thats cool its still a problem and thats why we are deporting them
implying that the goal of the wall is to stop all immigration is foolish. its only to stop illegal immigration. immigrants can still make there way over to america but this time through the proper channels
the design of the wall actually allows for small animals to get through. they will just make new habitats if the wall cuts through one. not so much of a disaster
>This is only an important issue to racists
but its not. this is the same thing as calling all conservatives nazis just because you disagree
a complete strawman based in some false reality. as a big supporter for the wall i love travelling and exploring new cultures. thats a bit anecdotal, sure, but it showcases how much you dont know who your arguing against

Keep chuckling, you people also chuckled right before we won you cuck. Get killed pussy.

>The majority of illegal immigrants aren't dashing across the desert, they're overstaying their visas
citation please

@op
It’s not who we are.

Not the one that had a sectioned lower portion that most animals can pass through

>Is that why we have a large convoy of Pedros making a highly publicized march to the border at this very moment?
>America does take refugees when we can or want to, they have no right to crash our country because they feel endangered.
>Being productive doesn't mean dick if they don't pay taxes.
>I agree, but you don't have to be pro-wall to be pro-border control. The wall is an equally retarded Trump talking point.
>It's an important issue to anyone who believes that filtering people who come into the country so we don't accept drug mules, criminals, and potentially terrorists should be a priority. Racists have many different opinions about multiple issues. Ask anyone on this board who's racist and pro-choice why they support abortion.
>Not everyone who wants a secure southern border supports Trump, or is even a Republican.
>I have as much in common with a hardworking steelworker from Mexico that I do with a drug lord who rips said steelworker's wife's heart out on camera. I don't owe anyone who I'm a stranger to anything, especially not based on the fact we share a landmass.

For the record, I support reforming current immigration policy because it's such a painfully slow and complicated process that border hopping is a preferable alternative just because it's faster and less expensive than doing things legit.

Make it easier, then crackdown. Right now you're just wasting time and tearing families apart. If we can deport them in an hour, we should be able to accept them in 45 minutes.

>The majority of illegal immigrants aren't dashing across the desert

So because it doesn't address 100% of the problem it is useless? 30% of illegal immigration is still a fuck ton. Not to mention the wall is also about control the flow of illegal drugs, sex slaves, and weapons. Sounds like the dipshit boomers you hate are more educated than you are.

>whose conception of life is about as nuanced as a hollywood movie.

Now you are just sounding like a reddit soyboy, spouting off meaningless buzzwords to pretend to look smart. Protip: it's not working

Attached: 1467098362831.jpg (300x392, 49K)

Yeah i dont want bears (illegals) so i will put my food (welfare) away. Good call. End all welfare

>.t nigger

Attached: hqdefasasdfdfsdfault (1).jpg (480x360, 8K)

The United States of America is not a nation. It's a country. Lean the difference, retard.

I'm not even reading the rest of your bulletpoints because this is a lie. Net migration has the balance it does because plenty of people come right over the border every fucking day to balance people going back.

TO be honest, i dont care either way about the wall, but if Trump actually gets the money from Mexico, fuck it, let him have it. I mean, only retards think he'll actually get Mexico to pay, but if he does, let the baby have his bottle i guess.

Attached: We are still waiting.jpg (1066x795, 205K)

>If we can deport them in an hour, we should be able to accept them in 45 minutes.

lmao using this logic a company should have to take just as long to fire you as they did hiring you. It can take months to research someone in a foreign country to see if they are a good fit, where as deciding if a criminal (which all illegals are) is a simple and straightforward binary yes/no decision. I also see that you are spouting the false meme that our immigration is too stringent. We add over 1 million legal immigrants every year. So clearly there isn't a problem. Compared to most other countries we have a pretty lax immigration policy. We don't even require a fucking literacy test.

Because then those who scream the loudest would be forced to pay a"living wage" to their household staff, and to comply with the federal regulations they themselves currently profit from?

SHIT LORD

>reddit soyboy
>meaningless buzzwords

Holy shit that lack of self-awareness

Democrats don't get votes. And International finance, which owns your govt. doesnt get cheap labor.

/thread

kys

look it up meme flag it's no big secret

t.Muslim
Get impaled by a Romanian,you faggot

Attached: IMG_20180403_012800_714.jpg (323x960, 46K)

Nothing is bad about it. I'm a fucking liberal and I want our borders secured.

What do we do with illegal immigrants? Seriously, when someone illegally immigrates to this country, how can we help them?

We don't have healthcare for them. We don't have healthcare for all our own citizens.

We can't educate them. Our own kids don't get to go to college by right.

We don't have jobs for them. Millenials are over-educated in comparison to the opportunities available to them and must take living wage jobs. Illegal immigrants are expected to take jobs that pay less than that.

There is nothing for them here expect to mire in the shit that is American poverty. We don't need to import more disadvantaged people, we need to take care of our current disadvantaged people. I'm talking about trailer trash, poor blacks, and immigrants who came here legally. They need to be empowered, instead of having to compete against illegal immigrants for opportunities.

There is no "feel good" moment for letting any asshole who wants to come to the U.S live here. All the systems are rigged against them to exploit them, and the common American isn't benefiting from having them here. The elite benefit from loose immigration. They get a mentally unarmed population who will consume their media, vote for their policies, and eat their processed snacks. We get rising housing costs.

Meanwhile, our public services are flooded by more and more low-earners. The elite will whine that middle-class gap is widening, and will try to tax only the richest, but they fail to address what's causing the issues in the first place, which is the ballooning poor population supported by illegal immigration. The idea that illegal immigrants don't use any civil services and exist here quietly paying taxes is bullshit. It's a false morally flawed premise - if it was true, it wouldn't be right because we'd actually be getting more out of the deal than they are.

Build the wall.

Anything that anyone remotely conservative proposes will always be a bad thing. If the democrats/liberals proposed the securing of borders, no one would say anything because democrats and liberals automatically put our interests first somehow, you know, since they're so selfless, and conservatives are selfish so anything they propose is automatically evil because it serves only their purpose.

If trump went out on twitter and posted a picture of a puppy with a caption "the cutest puppy in the world", you bet your ass every bleeding heart liberal and democrat would accuse trump of canine favoritism and discrimination, then bigotry, and then all puppies that looked like trump's picture would get rounded up en masse and have their tiny little puppy skulls smashed in by expensive leftist footwear

amerimutt, please. Send a pic of your skin with timestamp or stfu

No it's useless because it's incredibly cost-inefficient.

>illegal drugs, sex slaves, and weapons
the wall won't help with that.
And the cause of all the drug related cartel/ gang activity/ violence etc is our own drug laws.

>meaningless buzzwords
name one. nuanced? conception? hollywood?
Here's a few: reddit soyboy, buzzwords, protip

Attached: 1512237501935.png (1144x888, 447K)

>slave labor is good for the economy guys

I hope and pray that your sister gets raped to death by some African migrants.

He said it so he should prove. Why the fuck do I need to do his work for him? Fuck you

You really want to fucking know why we (the left) really care?
Weed, that's it.
We're afraid of the price of weed going up due to it being harder to smuggle in with more border control.

fucking hell

Well if you run drugs, guns and smuggle small children as sex slaves then borders are very inconvenient.

Allegedly.

>Tfw you don't have sisters or brothers
Try again muslifag

Attached: IMG_20180403_234328_422.jpg (960x920, 172K)

Your nation is already dead. You should have secured your borders from the jews the moment your nation was founded.

Only our white countries can´t protect our borders, why? because they want to erase us.

you forgot
>you can keep your doctor
>we're not after your guns

nobody wants your dystopic nightmare

this is literally how Rome fell. It wasn't due to Barbarian hordes defeating the army. It was because of the mass migration into the empire and the infiltration of the army by foreigners who didn't give a shit about the values of Rome.

Rome was sacked by roman legions that essentially defected to the Goths

If we close the borders the Left loses their supply of voters

Attached: 2016 Voting Maps by Demographic.jpg (1024x881, 165K)

It implies that I don't want to hang nacho niggers, and just keep them out. We must eradicate Mexico, because only nacho niggers come from there.

Dick Head Trump is Putin's BITCH, Putin's has A lot of dirt on Dick Head, and Dick Head is afraid of PUTIN, other than all of this Dick Head is asshole....

you may live in a house but it doesnt mean its yours in this case the house also belong to other people so its not only up to you to decide ;^)

Nothing as long as there are taxes and government intervention. If you stop the gimmes the Mexicans will have less to no reasons to go there unless they are willing to work and improve the community, and the need for a border wall would banish.

Just

Attached: 1522102249603.jpg (950x1024, 66K)

look up how Rome fell
the wall won't help, you need to take care of the traitors that'll let the barbarians inside
shooting randomly just makes (((them))) stronger
so learn how to fucking aim retards
it's that simple

I'm going to stop you right there and explain something.

We have a belief system called capitalism which is the right to private property. So if someone is standing on your property then the state has to enforce the laws and eject the person from your premises since it is your private property right? Now if there is a concept called public property then it belongs to the citizens of the united states since the public property is private property of the united states. Are you a united states citizen? No? then you are trespassing and the state needs to enforce the laws with the beliefs that we believe that private property is a real thing and if it wasn't then what happens? Public order would be thrown off and chaos would ensue.

The fact that Canada is wide open and the fact that Trudeau is planning to repatriate ISIS fighters in Canada where they can easily come right over the border

Among others from a specific 'State' that has made their way here as an "Ally"