What are examples of how Ben Shapiro is a hypocrite on identity politics

Attached: CFB30A0A-889A-4BA7-952B-D249A350619B.jpg (640x960, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here let me start a list

Okay, this is epic

I may disagree with him on some points, but I don't think he's a hypocrite at all. He's consistent.

Just go through his twitter. He always kneejerks in regards to Israel.

t. followed him for years

Attached: two sides of the same shekel.png (575x602, 285K)

What about on Israel?

Attached: 1517269034348.jpg (984x550, 177K)

He's a kike
/thread

I think his critiques on Ayn Rand are very poorly done. Like literally he could just spend a few fucking seconds and come up with real arguments, but he doens'nt. Then again, I'm an Ayn Rand fan /Objectivist

I have to convince someone who won’t resppnd well to he’s a like

He supports Israel's ethnostate but not Europe or America;s.

*By Europe I mean European countries

lol can you be any more obvious, Kurt?

Attached: oliverwillis.jpg (650x1000, 226K)

Ayn Rand said some dumb shit.

She believed that being altruistic wasn't just stupid, it was EVIL

He is not. He said on multiple occasions that Israel > USA

I never agreed with her on that, I subscribe to the parts of her "philosophy" that allow me to respond to that simply: yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

$nake $hapiro is just controlled opposition.

He never gets into anything even remotely right wing at all.

He's probably paid to spam centrist talking points, while being portrayed as "right wing".

Remember, Shapiro got famous at 17 for standing up for Israel. He's a part of the tribe.

Attached: 1522649533490.jpg (956x1408, 415K)

He claims white identity politics is a horrible thing because it's divisive. At the same time he supports Israel's Jewish identity politics because there are comparatively so few Jews in the world. This implies that identity politics are only moral if your group is perceived to be nearly extinct, even though Jews have always been a tiny minority in the world and are safer now than they ever have been. But white people should totally reject identity politics because there is no reason to be concerned about turd worlders with room temperature IQ's and backwards cultures flooding into white countries.

someone post the browning off America vs the isreal needs to remain ethnically pure

1. (((Shapiro)))

>Am actually fapping to cenk uygur
Wew

Attached: smug shapiro.jpg (960x478, 34K)

this

Whites are a global minority. Ben is a scheming kike.

Identity politics is the assignment of value to a person's argument based on their identity.

Ben might say some dumb shit, but he has never, ever stated that a person's argument is wrong because they're not jewish enough

he's plenty of times suggested people aren't conservative enough, trump being the latest example i can remember

Apparently after a few beers, he opens up about being redpilled.
He is an Ethno Nationalist pretending to be a vanilla conservative.

I was thinking more about being in support of a Jewish ethnostate and not a white one.

Sure, every speech he gives. "I'm an orthadox zionist jew, not let me tell you goys how horrible it is for you identify and operate as Whites."

>Identity politics is the assignment of value to a person's argument based on their identity.

No it's not, that's just your own definition. You won't be able to refer to anything, you just pulled that out of your own ass.

US doesn't need borders
US doesn't have to worry about getting blacked
White people don't have to worry about identity
White people don't have to worry about tribalism

Israel gets to get all those things though, and you need to shut your mouth you anti Semite before uttering another word.

He supports Israel, no shit his an ethno nationalist, just for his own people. For people outside of his group his willing to go full multicultrual and miltiracial.

Shapiro isn’t cucked on borders or immigration for the west

Anyone who speaks up against abortion has a lot going for them in my book:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

0/10

Then you should be able to give an example of the top of your head.

Call him a kike. Twll him israel needs to open its borders.

Sauce on European part plz

>Israel is not an ethnostate
> constantly says Europeans are being idoits with letting all of these muslims in.

He doesn't like identity politics when involving race. He has also stated that he doesn't care about his Jewish ethnicity for instant his wife is not ethnically jewish.

example: he's a jew.

>wanting to destroy the nigger containment procedure

why do jews want to destroy the west?

Israel. Take anything he recommends for America and apply it to Israel and watch him do mental gymnastics trying to explain why Israel is a unique and different case.

Well he's pro-Israel, but anti-ethnostate. Which makes just about no fucking sense whatsoever.

Shapiro has three sisters. In 2008, he married Mor Toledano, an Israeli citizen of Moroccan descent.[56] Shapiro and his wife practice Orthodox Judaism.

Shapiro is just another kike pushing one set of values for the goyim, and having another for himself. By now everyone should know about this methodology explained very well in Culture of Critique.

He's so into his Jewish identity, he married one of them from thousands of miles away from where he was born.

Wake up and be aware of their split tongue.

Attached: A5Pj-YOCIAA8jXo.jpg (600x379, 37K)

His convenient "get-out clause" for the Israeli Ethnostate thing is he claims only to care about the Jewish religion, and not at all about ethnic Jewishness.

It's an easy argument to make when virtually all the people who are religiously Jewish are also Ethnically Jewish.

So as long as a person claims to be only for a religiously Jewish Israel, they can avoid having to admit that the only way they'll get that is with an Ethnically Jewish majority in Israel.

lmao was this the type of thing you were looking for, Kurt?

there is a video somewhere on youtube i watched of him going to his old university and saying something they were doing was not for the reason they said but because of blatant antisemitism

>He's so into his Jewish identity, he married one of them

Oh shit he married someone of the same faith as him how evil. Like I said he cares about his religious identity not his ethnic one. He defiantly has a hatred for irreligious jews.

I'll agree to an extent but you can get into judaism as an outsider its just insanely hard to and should probably be easier to get in if someone wants too. I just have a problem with jewish larpers who take pride in there religion/heritage who do not practise the faith at all same goes for other religious larpers as well.

But being conservative isn't an identity, it's a way of thinking unlike race or ethnicity.

>ever stated that a person's argument is wrong because they're not jewish enough

He diffently will call people anti-semtic way to quick if someone is against Israel's actions.

>trump being the latest example i can remember
He's admitted that Trump as been the most conservative president in his lifetime

>but you can get into judaism as an outsider
Very rarely happens though. Not enough to be statistically significant, in other words.
An Israel that isn't majority Ethnic Jewish will be one that isn't also majority Religiously Jewish. So someone who wants the latter would have to recognize (even privately) that the former is necessary to secure it.

Theoretically it's possible to be a "Cultural Nationalist" that pragmatically recognizes the need for Ethnic Demographics to secure the desired culture. But that is basically Ethno-Nationalism in everything but name.

hews jewish
thats all the examples you need

Attached: 1521761429799.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

he says Israel has a right to exist because it says so in the bible. he is a loonatic.

This. If it was gun grabbers vs white nationalists, he'd be defending the gun grabbers unless he was certain they'd lose. He's a midget kike with no honor.

He isn’t. He is the one who will save us from the faggots and SJWs.

>color doesn't matter, ideology does

only problem is that color immediately is responsible for your ideology. every statistic in every country that looks at minorities says so.

Von den Juden und ihren Lügen.

>Theoretically it's possible to be a "Cultural Nationalist" that pragmatically recognizes the need for Ethnic Demographics to secure the desired culture

Yes this is true since uncontrolled immigration especially from the same location will change the country and those immigrants will never integrate into the host country

>But that is basically Ethno-Nationalism in everything but name.

You could say both end goals are the same, but both put more emphasis on on two different things .

From thousands of miles away. That's different than from around the block. Good pilpul trick of removing that part of my post in your response.

Shapiro is just a racist kike.

>but both put more emphasis on on two different things
True. I agree, but I just don't think that difference really matters much, ultimately. It certainly won't to the Left, who will call you a 'racist' regardless.
Also, once you've allowed yourself to agree a Cultural group has a right to a place of their own (or at least a place in which they are the majority) then you're halfway to asking yourself why an Ethnic group shouldn't also have that right.

The only real reason I can see for taking the pragmatic "Cultural Nationalist + Demographic Realist" route is to try and curb the problems that come with racial chauvinism. But again, that's a pragmatic thing, rather than a moral one.

>Met in the US
> somehow marring someone that is born thousands of miles a way is racist

How autistic are you or are you just trolling.

>kikel

I don't like it when people divide themselves by race or ethnicity. Less so by ethnicity since there is some sort of moral code/culture tied to it. Race is to Broad to accurately depict one. I also want to be able to spread my culture to people of other races/ethnicities that want to(I know this is rare) and is why I don't considered myself an ethno-nationalist.

>Race is to Broad to accurately depict one.

lol. weird how basically all the populations in the world outside of the west in the last 60 years manage to do that just fine. africans look at each other and they immediately know what tribe they are.

>He diffently will call people anti-semtic way to quick if someone is against Israel's actions.

Well that's because when Israel does something bad, retards get uppity and say

>fucking JEWS did bad thing

instead of saying

>the nation of israel did bad thing.

>africans look at each other and they immediately know what tribe they are

Africans will commit more crimes towards africans in the US. They also have a shared struggle in their ancestry slavery. Also Nigerian immigrants act like African americans and BSU will complain about black immigrants. Other immigrant groups who are now in the US like the Irish and the Italians had lots of crime problems at first. This is my problem who decides who is white. You can more accurately classify people by ethnicity then race.

>Well that's because when Israel does something bad, retards get uppity and say
fucking JEWS did bad thing

I disagree I've heard him calling people anti-semetic over specifically Israel's decisions. This is the only thing that I think ben is hypocritical on and this is coming from someone who likes ben a lot as well

>You can more accurately classify people by ethnicity then race.

stfu. I'm a k transplant and I do this shit for a living. who decides what race you are? you do. self reported identification is basically 99% accurate. even the different mestizo groups are very much capable of identifying themselves when asked. your use of race/ethnicity just betrays your massive ignorance and politically motivated bias on the issue.

Attached: 04022016282.jpg (2592x1456, 503K)

It's okay for Israel to be a Jewish ethnostate, but whites aren't allowed to have one. :^)

Nice try, Piers Morgan

>your use of race/ethnicity just betrays your massive ignorance and politically motivated bias on the issue

I was originally talking about my reasoning for being less annoyed when people take pride in thei r ethnicity. For instance a white person from the US will have a different culture then someone from Spain or from Russia. The conservation also reloved around ethno-nationalism and what happens if that an ethno-state doesn't consider someone white, but they themselves do. I don't disagree with self idenification for a census.

I like him. I found out I have 1% of European jew in me so I figured I have to honor my ancestors somehow, so I'll like this one specific jew. There done.

why dont you just convert to judaism

Because I believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Attached: Don't You Know Anon.png (678x678, 251K)

Then be a messianic jew

Christ didn't come here to start a new religion, he came here to draw the gentile nations toward judaism

>He's admitted that Trump as been the most conservative president in his lifetime
Doesn't change the fact that he said he wasn't conservative enough during the campaign.

>But being conservative isn't an identity, it's a way of thinking unlike race or ethnicity.
True

I mean I already have a relic Menorah from my great grandmother who worked in a Jewish hospital. Apparently one of her patients gave it to her. We light it every Christmas, but I'm not sure I could ever take that plunge into degeneracy.

Fuck off kurt. Don’t you have some lolis to watch?

Here's how Ben Shapiro is a hypocrite in general.
1. Condemns the lefts use of "false studies and statistics" yet uses the factually incorrect and ridiculous 40% of all transgender commit suicide survey to promote his own agenda
2. Condemns David Hogg and says "you can't say people who disagree with you are murdering children" yet he and other conservatives say that pro-choice people murder children

How is 2 wrong?

What do you mean?

He has gone to colleges to speak against Palestinian groups and anti-Israeli groups saying they are motivated by nothing but antisemitism.

That is literally identity politics yet turns around and says whites shouldn't be doing it.

> uses the factually incorrect and ridiculous 40% of all transgender commit suicide
I have not seen any other statistics that have been shown otherwise and its attempted suicide he has admitted that sometimes he does'nt say attempted sometimes by mistake

>2
Being pro 2nd admentment does not directly kill children while being pro-choice does

>pro-choice people murder children
But they do? I'm all for freedom of choice sure, true tolerance is accepting something even if you don't like it. Let's be honest though and call abortion for what is.
and what it is, is murder

His argument wasn't about what does or doesn't kill children. He literally says "You aren't allowed to tell someone who disagrees with you that they murder children. Period." Then, on the flip side, tells people who are okay with abortion that they murder children. There's the hypocrisy.

Pay better attention to what I'm saying on don't get focused on what issues you believe in.

Also
>I have not seen any other statistics that have been shown otherwise and its attempted suicide he has admitted that sometimes he does'nt say attempted sometimes by mistake

Oh so it's just a mistake where he has repeatedly said "the transgender suicide rate is 40%". Right. Whoops on his part I guess.

>But they do
No apportion docs do. When people say "they are child murders" they usually mean that they support or ok with the murder of children. Hogg probably believes the same thing but with guns. Apportion also has a direct correlation with child murder

>"the transgender suicide rate is 40%". Right. Whoops on his part I guess

People do this all the time irl and when someone has a camera to their face.

apportion=muder calling a spade a spade. gun=/ murder.

> someone
I don't think Ben has called any individual(he will usually call a group or organization murders) besides apportion doctors a murder. Hogg on the other hand has.