/6DMWG/

Pic related: meme lab fighting back, how will we ever recover

6 Day Meme War General

>Secret meme lab formed by Hogg and Goblina, say they will fight "far right" with memes.
vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march

>We found their secret meme lab and florida anons paid them a visit

>Mods are censoring the address, removing threads and posts that shows it

Attached: wkrjww.png (1556x1392, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HFNhj
archive.is/o5TOE
archive.is/ku7hh
youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w
spycatcheronline.co.uk/product/long-range-laser-listening-device/
pigear.com/SPRPiPhone-Smart-Phone-Recovery-Pro-for-iPhone_p_4535.html
pigear.com/Hawk_p_4113.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reminder

Attached: 1522708704559.jpg (1899x2657, 1.23M)

Attached: 1522795960255.jpg (698x1024, 211K)

Attached: marchformylife.png (1122x898, 904K)

Hopefully mods don't take this one down

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 44K)

X/10 shilldren will be redpilled by the end of this

pic related (one of the best)

Attached: gun violence statistics screenshot.png (1580x920, 278K)

keep em coming

Attached: 1522078357812.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

Fucking incredible. After Shia's flag, this shit must be easy

Attached: 1522705762059.gif (321x715, 1.57M)

>/6DMWG/
Terrible title. Just go with /mwg/ or something.

Attached: Np5ZSg1522797457.jpg (360x612, 170K)

Confirmed Hogg and his merry band of piglets are saying tubeshooter is trans to ensure the mentally ill can not ever enjoy the fruits of the 2A.

Attached: Hoggy.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Holy shit bro, my sides

Attached: IMG1576357854.gif (500x208, 1.97M)

Howdy! An idea if I may? Any FL Anons...wanna have some fun? Needs:
>Burner smart phone
>RAT (You are legally allowed to RAT your own property)
>Fully charged battery
>Laptop to access RAT'd phone
Place concealed cell phone (Empty bag/box) with 'mic recording' near bottom of the entrance of the door (HAS TO BE ON PUBLIC PROPERTY).
>Record
>Catch future plans
>Post for teh lulz
>Send posted recordings 'to them' for greater lulz

>tubeshooter is trans to ensure the mentally ill can not ever enjoy the fruits of the 2A.
>anyone in media acknowledging trans people are mentally ill

Attached: continue.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Screen shots, link the threads to march for our lives, make conservatives even more paranoid, strengthen the divide. Boom boom boom ez pz.

Attached: 2D374E6F-563D-419F-A665-E2AAED72FA74.jpg (500x333, 72K)

Attached: 1522471052591.jpg (1600x1009, 169K)

point taken

/OurHogg/

Attached: Hoggeos .jpg (600x745, 226K)

Holy chit I hooked a piglet.

Attached: BOI.jpg (259x194, 7K)

they were probably very explicitly instructed not to read our hatefacts
maybe they wont be able to resist just an infographic

Attached: systemicracism.jpg (599x725, 66K)

>fake twitter
>doesnt know how american college admissions work because hes a swede faggot
??????

Everyone needs to read through these links and watch the video. The youshooting is definitely suspicious
archive.is/HFNhj
archive.is/o5TOE
archive.is/ku7hh
youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w

Classic

spycatcheronline.co.uk/product/long-range-laser-listening-device/

Attached: 6034C794-7AD6-484A-870F-BA697F525A90.jpg (2297x2297, 588K)

what is suspicious about any of those links? do you really think eye witness testimony is proof of anything? you really need to stop shilling your post. i dont know how anyone could live with themselves knowing how intellectually dishonest they are

pigear.com

Thanks user.
Good link.

Attached: C00CE24D-EAD1-484E-8172-2A0B06C9F507.jpg (600x486, 63K)

HAHAHAHAHHA omg those clever little piglets.

Attached: grab'em.jpg (328x154, 15K)

Awe shit!..
you’re Hitler, not user.
Sorry Hitler..

Attached: B7200228-EB18-4E26-B372-99AD238B02D7.jpg (662x720, 91K)

Ssshhheeeiiiittttttt, forgot to delet name for that'a second post, kinda wanted to remain user on that one

Attached: Im Freaking Out Man.gif (500x261, 991K)

They used to have a lot more years ago. In like 2013-15 they had flash's that would crack & pull everything off your cell (Android or sp-iPhone) or laptop. Messages, calls, remote mic recording pics, txt's, vids, soc med...you name it

>those spy cameras
Terrifying.

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-201349.jpg (1053x1080, 239K)

That ain't shit! Honestly, that's the fist time i've looked at that site since 2015. In 2015, you could get full IC grade equip. It cost 10's of thousands of dollars, but it was there. There was a flash/micro sd to crack ANYTHING/EVERYTHING. That's why I used to lulz at the FBI lying during San Bernadino
>We can't get in his iPhone
Like, oh rly? Because I can show you a flash that can do allllllll of it automated....for 75 bucks. I guess the rules changed, again.

>Jow Forums being invaded
>implying this hasn't been happening everyday for years
everyone trying to blue pill Jow Forums ends up the same way newfag
>go to Jow Forums hotbed of nazis
>omfg everyone is so racist & bigoted
>it's all satire right? everyone tells me it's all just satire but I don't believe these evil nazis!!
>everyone keeps ignoring & laughing at my normie speech & shitty lefty memes
>I'll use their hateful offensive language to get my point across, it's all anonymous anyway and I'm just being satirical
>satirical? maybe most of it is satire!
>ok now I'm having innocent fun because it's all satire anyway so I can say whatever I want
>fuck niggers jews faggots etc...
>this is so much fun no consequences at all!!!
a month later...
>unironically Gas the Jews!!! Heil Hitler!

Attached: welcome.jpg (733x475, 36K)

Good link. Now we just need a florida user

of course they are here forever. This thread is more about fucking with their secret meme lab physically

/MWG-6DW
STRAT-TACTIC CODE SCHEMA
STRATEGIC DIRECTIVE: THE GREAT MEME WAR
TACTICIAL INITIATIVE: 6 DAY WAR

Pig ear dot-com?

of course it is.... to you guys

If a brave FL user comes fwd, I can walk him through the set-up. It'd be much cheaper than buying a 'amateur-pro-device'.

pi gear.com

It's funny that these faggots keep coming here though. You can't beat Jow Forums at home, It's a swamp.

SAGE

Fuck off hog.

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-03-17-17-19.png (480x782, 201K)

>We can't krack your sp-iPhones and Androids

pigear.com/SPRPiPhone-Smart-Phone-Recovery-Pro-for-iPhone_p_4535.html

*Yawns* you got $80 and a PI license? Btw, to ANY smart parents paying attention right now, I recommend you keep up on what your kids are REALLY doing. Be advised, you put this on someone property that ISN'T your or a child of yours & under 18, and it's a federal charge with 5-10 yrs coming behind it. DON'T DO THAT! But, this is what parent's need to know in order to keep track of what their kids are doing either on the net or IRL.

pigear.com/Hawk_p_4113.html

What kind of stupid ass parents let their kids go without being monitered or watched including daughters

Attached: 1522798911074.png (1250x241, 63K)

Bump. There's a severe lack of content in these threads.

Attached: 20180403_195428.jpg (343x586, 197K)

>I I am warning you...
Come on hogg we all know is you.... Glowing in the dark nigger.

>What kind of stupid ass parents let their kids go without being monitered or watched including daughters
We need more of this, not everybody is on our lvl.

Are you fucking retarded or didn't read the thread?

>W. T. Snacks
Lel

H-Hello I'm Bernie Sanders and I would like you to take yer underwears off, c'mon fund the bernie campaign boy, take yer underwears off and sit on my lap, sit on Uncle Bernie's lap, yeah c'mon keep contributin', keep contributin' and I'll get you your free healthcares and whatevah kid, now come here, and sit on my apple, good good, now sit on my apple, oh, sit on uncle bernie's apple boy, c'mon oh oh aooh aooh c'mon keep contribootin' aoooh AOOH AAAHH you hurt Bernie's apple, ah you chipped my apple! Now clean yerself up, and don't tell anyone I told you to take yer underwers off, okay sonny?
Pro hint:I am a shitposter from austraila.

>Swamp
FLanon here things are in the works
Same swede bro that baked last night?
Yer doing God’s werk

Attached: Image 27.jpg (637x477, 172K)

It's not working and they know it
'6 day meme war' lmao. The lefties love to think Jow Forums is some kind of propaganda machine and real world problems have absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Anyone have pics of Emma with long hair? I have an idea.

Memes aside I definitely agree with you 100%. Parents nowadays are a bunch of single mothers or fucking cucks who got brainwashed letting their kids watching degeneracy even in cartoons, they are only a few cartoons but a lot of based old cartoons and based anime and based indie vidya. Also another point if parents truly cared about their kids then they wouldn't be sending them to ((public education)) though I do not know what germany's natsoc schooling was like, but even then parents would let their kids stay home and raising like back then and do not fall they'll be antisocial meme just send your kids to sports or group activities aka homeschooling is also a solution helping kids not be total fucking degenerates.

H-Hello I'm Colonel Sanders and I would like you to take you to KFC kiddo, c'mon fund the chicken wang campaign boy, take yer hot sauce caps off and sit on my lap, sit on Colonel Sanders lap, yeah c'mon keep contributin', keep contributin' and I'll get you your free legs and thighs and whatevah kid, now come here, and sit on my drumstick, good good, now sit on my wing, oh, sit on Colonel Sanders drum stick boy, c'mon oh oh aooh aooh c'mon keep contribootin' aoooh AOOH AAAHH you hurt Colonel Sanders drumstick, ah you chipped my foreskin! Now clean yerself up, and don't tell anyone I told you to take yer hot sauce cap off, okay sonny?

Fucking aussies really are the best shitposters

Attached: X Grin.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

>but even then parents would let their kids stay home and raising like back then
I agree 100% on homeschooling, but in my commie ass state, if you try that and fail one step....they take your fucking kids from you, swear to god. I think homeschooling would be most effective if it was community/small group based. 3-5 sets of parents. It would actually be good for the parents as well to 'still' have a social life while teaching their kids as well. Problem is, for...well.....98% of the country, home schooling is impossible due to finances. Both parents have to work to barely stay afloat here.

What state are you currently in?

Maryland

Cleaned this one up and replaced her goblin face. Needs a caption.

Attached: 20180403_214413.jpg (400x222, 44K)

Do you have high-paying insider job? Otherwise no reason to stay in this state.

This meme is not helpful bru. best to make memes which expose them stealing our rights, this kind of meme the MSM can parade around to prove we are "threatening hateful and violent"

Dude, I can't even get 'a decent job'. Let alone one I really want or am good at. The reason to stay is easy. Once here, it financially keeps you here. There is no 'savings'...or there hasn't been for a long time. If you can't save to move, you can't move. Plus I have family I can't leave.

Fukin saved XD

top fucking kek, nothing better than scaring shills shitless.
good shit

Attached: TOO MANY KEKS.jpg (1510x2002, 235K)

are mods really removing threads about the meme lab and censoring the address? WHAT THE FUCK???

Damn you're right.

Attached: 1452305179645.jpg (346x520, 59K)

>not helpful
>muh optics and principles
Cry moar, faggot. I like edgy shoops. I'm going to make edgy shoops. Feel free to contribute with whatever gay politically motivated faggotry if you want or just stop whining. You're really gonna hate what i make when I find an image pic related works with.

Attached: 20180402_182217.png (324x217, 66K)

how is that an answer? i don't understand. I was already suspicious of mods deleting and sliding important information, if this is true, this will seal my lack of faith in mods.

OK nigger, remember we are on the same side of the barricade.

Attached: 1473205357120.png (573x763, 873K)

Don't hate. Just lurk more.

Jow Forums/pol/ is a red pill trap for normies & blue pill shills
this isn't where the real work gets done
lurk moar

Attached: 1455310901675.gif (800x630, 492K)

2 years is more than enough. LIke i said i saw some threads being deleted. I just a solid yes or no for my question posted before to finalize my opinion if mods are compromised or not.

The mods here at Jow Forums do a pretty good job keeping things clean and free from legal issues.

This
gotta keep hotel commiefornia open as a storm school

mulder what happened????

Then clearly you haven't lurked enough to catch the beight.

very constructive. good goy. Enjoy jews killing off white race. I unironically will help the cia niggers.

lurk more than all of you fags combined, but of course you won't believe me, fucking niggers
>mods are pretty good at keeping the gates closed to an actual action and solution to the global problems, just like juden peterstein
translated

If he can't figure it out now, it's not worth posting.
Exactly, and it needs to stay that way. That's not what this board is for.

Posting addresses and doxing has been a bannable offense since summer of 2006, newfag.

Attached: 20180401_191515.png (696x894, 516K)

I'm "lulz"ing at this incredibly retarded post.
You just linked some shitty data recovery software that you get delivered on a USB. Data recovery isn't new, it's not "Cracking", and it's not worth 80 dollars, you can usually get it for free without having to wait for it to be delivered.
The FBI wasn't lying they couldn't get in to an encrypted phone, and your magic hacker USB wouldn't have been able to either, it even states in the link you sent that it can't recover whatsapp messages because they're encrypted.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

gotcha. Thanks for the tip, maybe we can finally shut down pol
MOOOOOOOODS! THEY ARE PREPPING FOR A RAID DELETE THE THREAD

enjoy last days of pol fucktards.

Have we not all been telling you that we DON'T want that in this thread?

too late report submitted lol, right wing fucktards are so gullible.

>yfw we make them dox themselves to try and shut us down
good strategy
here's your upboat

Attached: 1496120975997.jpg (340x340, 22K)

Trying to figure out an address doesn't usually get you banned. Posting it once you have it might. The mods have actually handled this perfectly.

Attached: 20180401_190937.png (632x581, 251K)

Sending false reports can also get you banned.

>That's not what this board is for.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I disagree, and so does most of the world that can think for themselves. We've done some crazy shit, and if allowed could change the world. Sometimes you have to get dirty, but that's life and nothing that hasn't been proved to be happening to us, right now. We are actively being raided, from NUMEROUS angels, that is a proven fact.

>The FBI wasn't lying they couldn't get in to an encrypted phone
Would you like to make a wager on that???
>Data recovery isn't new
No it's not, but to 99% of the outside world it is
> it's not "Cracking"
Inaccurate this bypassed lock screens as well
>it even states in the link you sent that it can't recover whatsapp messages because they're encrypted
There are 'other ways' to do that, as im certain you already know. If the device is your property and it's RATed it, it collects key strokes numbnuts. Encryption means nothing if you own the device, or did you miss that on Vault 7?

>we

Honestly, they do seem to have the same body type

Yep, we...what (you) fear the most. Each board is a community to its own

Digging in to the facility and associated entities is one thing, but if you're encouraging anons to fuck with the place and the people irl, it's going to lead to a retard in a pizza restaurant with a shotgun kind of deal.Jow Forums has always been great at digging and spreading the information we find. Use that strength instead of something that could come back to bite us all in the ass.

>dmg control
too late for that my friend.

>t. cuck
you know, you have very insightful minds, you can dig through piles of shit and find gold, but it all stops at an action. You really are pussies. You really do dwell in the basements and live off welfare and are no different from my SJW friends. You are so fucking low on testosterone and yet you laugh at liberal men being soygoys. Who is the soygoy here? You are like a guy that does everything right, but doesn't want to propose to his gf out of fear of rejection. This is true spirit of a virgin. I will laugh at you. If you don't think you committed any serious offense in this thread alone you are gravely mistaken.

They are pussies user, don't listen to them ;)

What are you driving at here? I'm genuinely confused. You came here asking for specific information, no one was willing to provide it to you, and now you are lashing out like Kurt Eichenwald in a twitter fit. Aren't you the one that bragged about how you've been here for several years?

Bitter, senile, sore losers.

Every last one of them.

Attached: 1499647277084.png (2013x1861, 2.27M)

You are trying soooo hard it's sad.

Attached: 20180403_224652.jpg (540x816, 184K)

>it's sad.
yet you have replied to the post LMAO, what's sad now boi?