The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

twitter.com/michaelianblack/status/981268351744905217

Attached: Capture.png (620x494, 80K)

Michael Ian Black is a pedophile kike

That fuck is such a shrieking little bitch.

Michael Ian (((SCHWARTZ)))

A terrorist is someone who uses violence for political gain. The NRA does not actually kill anyone.

Go to bed David Hogg

Who'd the NRA kill this time
Oh wait

This dude was literally the only one on The State that was unfunny

im going to politicize the fuck out of the fact that another mentally ill faggot/tranny went on a shooting spree

The real terrorist organizations OP, pic related.

Attached: 7777777999999999.png (474x241, 216K)

So sick of this arrogant faggot

Attached: Tucker.png (630x565, 261K)

>pic related

Attached: DE30A194-BB5D-42A8-9988-C64EBC4239A0.jpg (636x499, 86K)

Doesn't Commiefornia have the tightest gun laws in the whole country? How are the leftshits gonna spin that one?

Attached: 1520796032550.jpg (473x566, 72K)

Who is he? Never mind, don't care.

Michael Ian Schwartz is a Jew who changed his ethnic name to hide it from others. I'm gonna politicize the fuck out of it and so should you. Hollywood Jews are anti-white terrorists.

they can just amend the definition of terrorism right?

nothing wrong with that

Yes. I have a love/hate relationship with my AR because of what I have had to do to it in order to be able to swap out magazines easily.

They want the US to become another Europistan.

I warn you.

The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

I remember when this guy was just a wacky side character in that Tom Goes to the Mayor show on Adult Swim

>tfw you get to live out your IRA fantasy
start up the folk music

Attached: 1520742121798.jpg (396x385, 41K)

>mfw the NRA terrifies liberals to the point that they shit their pants making it technically a terror organization

Attached: 1498668843309.jpg (524x400, 26K)

Attached: armor 2.jpg (1242x1669, 1004K)

Defending everyone's rights makes you a terrorist in the modern pozzed USA.

MUH NRA