Guys you need to take a rest

It's not society's fault or even the one's in powers fault these shooters exist. It's weapons, it's guns. The white men in the black suits prove it. The two of them always with rifles. So instead of worrying about it rest. It's the gun nuts fault. It has nothing to do with mental illness. It has nothing to do with feeling traped. No it's the guys in the suits. It's thier fualt. Take a rest. Take a rest. Take a rest. Take a rest. Take a rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WDO8KDjs4M

Attached: 1eb2ab253f73fd1115776a2a4c1a294f.gif (500x300, 486K)

true
i saw a gun the other day watching people in the park
only a matter of time before it kills...

I saw the suited man in my back yard yesterday. The guns nuts are everywhere.

Faggot.

Attached: 1522764977338.gif (1000x709, 1.94M)

>gun nuts
you mean regular nuts
most guns nuts i have met are verrrrrrry careful with their guns, almost more careful than with their own children

guns don't shoot themselves faggot. If someone gets shot with a gun it is the fault of the one who made the decision to pull the trigger.

Attached: 1522257274609.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

But I saw two suited men in my backyard. He shot my neighbor Bob.The two gun nuts are everywhere.

It's youtube's fault for being incompetent.

Oh lord, you are under 18. I can already tell.

Just think rationally and realize that we live in one of the luckiest nations on earth.

No no anons go to sleep. Take a rest. It's the guns nuts fault. It's not society's. It's the gun nuts.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sleep user. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

(You need to watch paranoia agent to understand what I'm getting at.)

Also I can't believe you guys fell for a bait like this. Like jeez guys.. I even used Maromi as the image.

THE GUNS NUTS GUNS HAVE NUTS EVERYBODY

Attached: 0tdaac81jhk01[1].jpg (1080x1029, 111K)

(That made me laugh more than it should.)

>hogg nigger spotted
Dont lurk too long davy, you'll end up stuck here

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nonono user. You can't say that shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The black suited men are real. It has nothing to do with ((them)). SHHHHHH shhshhhhh. Take a rest.

Keep telling them, but they won't listen ... this place is getting to you after a while.

Attached: phallus.jpg (1015x852, 356K)

You too. HUSSSSH. Go back to sleep.SHHHHH

But I still got my beer to finish...

Attached: 1388121737895.jpg (230x303, 15K)

Don't you want to escape user? Don't you want to be free?

Attached: maromi_yay_by_tomp45.jpg (200x215, 23K)

No! I am stuck in a prison of my own making ... and it is comfy!

Attached: 1522593026453.jpg (716x768, 120K)

You can escape to your own reality user. It's all the gun nuts fault. So sleep tight and hush.

We really need to get rid of you retards.

Nein nein nein! Cold dead hands or something!! Gott erhalte! ;)

Attached: Gott_erhalte.jpg (459x816, 110K)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sleep user. SHSHSHshhhhhhhhhh