Scandinavia is a feminist utopia or a matriarchy

Imagine living a country where 73% of medical students are women and 67% of law students are women, and women have supporting programs in stem, leadership studies and economist studies because men being the majority of stem, students, leaders, and economist students is a huge issue. Whereas women being so favored in the education system that only women get to study law and medicine is completely fine. Yeah, that's Norway, fuck Norway. All ministers with power are also women, with the exception of one man, who will most likely get fired in the future.

Now, let's look at Sweden, the country without sex/gender. 1/5 young men are unemployed, yeah, I'm not joking, 20% of young men don't go to college, nor do they have a job. And they take in more Muslims than any other country in the EU when we account for the population.

Denmark and Finland are also nations of cucks. Have feminism won and killed the white man?

Attached: 1522210014546.png (645x773, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20171204/record-low-youth-unemployment-in-sweden
countryeconomy.com/unemployment/sweden
data.oecd.org/unemp/youth-unemployment-rate.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>73%
>67%
>20%
its more in my country

>I'm not joking, 20% of young men don't go to college, nor do they have a job
you mad jew? or you are a cuck?

Attached: 1447422063431.png (1437x908, 103K)

thelocal.se/20171204/record-low-youth-unemployment-in-sweden
countryeconomy.com/unemployment/sweden
actually its much lower than 1/5
not to mention with their immigration quotas the number is a bit skewed since migrants have to learn the language and receive an education before they can go to college or get a job and this takes a long time.

Haha, lol, I attend a university and I will defend affirmative action for women on my exam this semester. (I'm actually not joking, the second part of my exam is about affirmative action for women and we are forced to defend it with deontology, not sure Immanuel Kant would approve though)

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_s5yruwiz0gew46rbem2ls.jpg (232x218, 24K)

>university
>diversity
mmmh

Use real statistics jew..
data.oecd.org/unemp/youth-unemployment-rate.htm

17 < 20
so whats your point? op was still wrong and you ignored that migrants are skewing the data by refusing to address it

>1/5 young men are unemployed
I wonder how that statistic breaks down by race.

How big is the percentage of women in medical and law school in your country?

>73% of medical students are women
Enjoy your medical crises in a decade when these female nurses and doctors quit to pursue motherhood.

Fuck that, I'll move to America. Trump said he wanted Norwegian immigrants.

>Denmark
>Nation of cucks

We are literally the most based nordic country you LARPing faggot.
Feminism is non-existant here and Sweden is made fun of on a daily basis.

Truly a display of lack of information, Scandinavia is three different countries in case you didnt know, ahmed.

>Get people’s names and addresses.
>mock up a letter from a far away hospital
>tell them their tests came back positive
>state in the letter the Person they contracted it from, a 19 year old white male (false flag) unemployed uneducated musician living in the countries poorest area in a trailer has been found and is actually 17.
>explain as such authorities have been contacted however as a woman the onus is on the boy to of confirmed his age prior so no crime has been committed.
>mail copies of the letter to their employees, schools, family members

There’s layers of chaos in how this will be reacted too.
Eventually media may pick up on it, and eventually it will lead to a public discussion about what the actual crime is- impersonating medical staff, pedophilia or women that knowingly choose to have sex with a white male.
Of cause. Odds would have to culturally fine tune this for effectiveness but it should work to show the hypocrisy

Also this.
Denmark got it right.
Particularly with their open hostility to refugees

*nords

>ITT: prime example of how shills (particularly OP) stick out like sore thumbs on Jow Forums

>Have feminism won and killed the white man?
yes

Attached: 1505178297608.png (500x285, 162K)

>tfw no femdom mommy breadwinner gf while I stay at home and play vidya

>Denmark and Finland are also nations of cucks.
This isn't really true.
They're both more based, especially compared to their neighbors.

>Denmark and Finland are also nations of cucks.

Not even nearly as bad as Sweden or Norway.