Why is a such a disgusting rancid piece of shit of a nation even allowed to exist...

Why is a such a disgusting rancid piece of shit of a nation even allowed to exist. How do you americans manage to look at your country and not feel anything but utter despair and disgust. There are no words that can describe how much I despise your nation. I do feel kind of bad for hating you guys so much because it's like hating a rabid dog. I wish I had the power to put you guys out of your misery.

Attached: trash.jpg (311x162, 10K)

Attached: soon.jpg (269x187, 8K)

fuck off Mohamed.

Attached: garbage.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Attached: suchbeauty.jpg (340x148, 9K)

Better than Turkey, Achmed

Attached: E36EE6D8-4F08-4F01-B24E-FD90D31493CA.jpg (498x372, 84K)

can't wait for the next world war when we ethnically cleanse the krauts and replace them with anglos

Attached: 1517876847121.jpg (600x600, 32K)

As much as I hate to say it, I still have to admit, America is the greatest country in the world.

>tried to rule Europe twice
>fail both times
>get angry at the success of your victors
On a scale of soft-soy creature to asspain, where are you?

My old friend moved to Europe (Paris I believe) for university and he has now bleached his hair and wears skin tight jeans and vans and edits his Instagram posts like a hipster. He was a lot fucking cooler in the states

Whatever Mehmet.

Germans are fucking retarded.

yoloswag420blazeit

stay mad eurocuck

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 46K)

Yeah Hans(((berg)))

Its terrible never go there. Stay in Israel.

when you see the german flag with a post like that on Jow Forums, it's probably not a german but a turk.
so i hope you'll join me in saying
fuck off mehmet

Tell us about your great country Ahmed. Oh that's right you fled your shithole country for handouts

Attached: refugees-623651.jpg (590x350, 68K)

We can own guns.

Starting a small business is the easiest in the world.

We have everything, mountains, desert, plains, forests, swamps, beaches, etc. All in the same country.

-and we're still actually somewhat free, unlike your prison state.

Attached: b88.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

>coming from germany
Bro. Hanz. Go get cucked by ahmed.

>be American
>get shot

We're not all bad people. As soon as President Forest Trump is impeached, strokes out, or loses re-election, hopefully America will be great again.

Attached: 1518230947860.jpg (646x650, 104K)

>America is great
I agree. But it could be more better under MARXISM

Attached: 4chan.jpg (250x159, 13K)

Because we can.
Always, because we can.
And you...can not.

Who gave you Arabs internet? Fucking Merkel...