Guns are a plague in the USA...

Guns are a plague in the USA. The fact that i can walk into a gun shop and buy a weapon that really belongs in the army for under $1000 is complete nonsense. Wake up before its too late.

Attached: 123456.jpg (846x571, 414K)

I like the fact everything about this shooting/suicide is now being scrubbed because the shooter might not be a white man, of course though we don't know shit because if it was actually a white man we'd all already know about it, which means there's a 10000000000000000000% chance it's not a white man

Attached: 1520140352650.jpg (860x746, 98K)

Attached: 01.jpg (800x513, 138K)

>waiting period
>most states require FOID card
>background checks

cool okay

Attached: 571dace244b85f0dc82ca8bbe6bec25f9608d35f02814a14eda9962d25086534.jpg (186x255, 8K)

They aren't a plague, it's just retards who ruin it for everyone else.

>making any of this out to be a racial thing

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

My gun cost me 1400 and they don't use it in the army. Your move faggot.

You don't have $1000 faggot!

You definitely should buy a gun though. To shoot yourself with.

you realize that gun control has always been race related right?
democrats don't want black people to have guns.

Nigger, you never will have a thousand dollars.

Attached: 5A5CA183-95DC-4F8F-AF6B-333DE234BAB2.jpg (500x752, 64K)

>weapon that really belongs in the army

Kill yourself slowly

Come on memelab. Toughen up, this shit is /leftypol/ tier. Be a legitimate sparring partner, not another choking, thin-limbed moving target like CTR or Shariablue.

Good?

Obviously no one who owns a gun would be happy about having their toys taken away, but we need to use common sense here. Yes, there are others ways you can kill people such as a knife so 'why would we have to take away guns?' because you can't stab people 30 people in 10 seconds or less.

>belongs in the army
The US Army?
If so, don't worry. I have an AK-47, not an AR-15.
Is this okay with you?

Attached: 1522613408027.jpg (656x600, 106K)

>what is a subway car
>what is a machete
>what is building a submachine gun in your garage
>what is making a pipe bomb from home depot ingredients

Dumb nigger. You can kill fucktons of people with the utmost ease if you put your mind to it. Guns are one of the weaker ways of going about it. Ban 'em and you'll go from "bullied highschooler shoots 4 people" to "bullied highschooler plants pipe bomb and kills 283".

Mass shootings are part and parcel of living in the US of A

Get smart Hogg

>not geolocation flag
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Attached: jewpeek.png (23x575, 849)

As my Social Studies teacher said, "You can't fight fire with fire." What the NRA is trying to do is to deploy more firearms into this country. Most of them are obtained legally, and it has been proven that more guns in circulation will cause more homicides. When the NRA realizes that their tactic to export more guns to Americans has failed, it will be too late to stop the circulation, trade, and production of these mass-murder weapons.

there is nothing common sense about what you are proposing.

Who even cares if youtube gets shot up by disgruntled content creators? They brought it on themselves by being stupid cunts.

good goy, now hand in those guns.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Attached: oh shit.jpg (647x1150, 320K)

the us army uses m-16's not ar-15's

>letting criminals dictate our rights
lel

you know how i know you're a bad larp?

Attached: 1487712082865.png (872x886, 220K)

Attached: 1519156049236.jpg (960x549, 68K)

DPMS....Didn't Pass Military Specifications.

to any gun fags as far as I know ar-15's are pretty much the same thing as m-16 but are ar-15's as easy to maintain?
want to know cuz I want to buy a nice rifle and M-16's were so fun to take apart in the military

OP is a faggot

Reagan was California Republican.. aka Democrat Lite.

The reason for the 86 Full Auto Ban was that Black Panthers were marching up the steps of Sacramento Cap building fully armed. Democrats shit bricks that their pet dindus were armed and ready to purge them. So they got Reagan (governor at time) into office and he thanked them by banning production of full autos.

And lets not forget that MLK applied for a CCW and was denied (even had the NRA backing his lawsuit) by Democrats who didnt want him to be able to protect himself.

Gun control is just that.. Control.

> buy a weapon that really belongs in the army

but you can't

Source on "more guns = more homicides"? That can't be marked down as simple logic, because in examples such as Switzerland, mandatory firearms ownership has not led to mass shootings or widespread homicide.

This user's image explains things adequately. I recommend you read more into gun violence statistics as well as other contributors to violence, such as racial and class tension.

The M16 is a military model of the AR-15. Being semi-automatic weapons rather than automatics I would imagine they would be equal or slightly easier to maintain.

The AR15 itself is a solid weapon for civilian ownership and I recommend you pick one up.

Attached: this kills the hogg.jpg (775x491, 25K)

They're pretty much the same gun. AR just doesn't have the full auto option

Attached: 1503854049929.png (316x300, 108K)

SUP HOGGFAG

Attached: 1522796356994.jpg (938x938, 423K)

that's what I figured...
but like what kind of differences are there between manufacturers?

thanks fren I really want one
my little 9mm ruger is not enough

I don't know. I'm an AK guy.

Attached: 1522792571967.png (781x671, 900K)

Nice b8, m8. I r8 it an 8

What's the gun below mp18?

No respectable military would send their troops into a conflict with semi-automatic rifles. Fuck yourself idiot.

Better idea, why don't you eat a bag of razors and live stream your trip to the bathroom?

He's right guys. It has nothing to do with mental illness, society, or them. It's guns! It's the gun nut! Now go to sleep! Take a rest. Take a rest. Take a rest.

Attached: 73374b66aeaec2a035379b3f4ba79da4--pretty-art-comedy.jpg (500x375, 47K)

How do you actually think the civil war you're trying to start is going to end?

Nice try Shlomo. I will keep my guns, you can keep your dreidel.

hmm well for ak's what are the differences between manufacturers
like I just need to know in general I think
so do ak's vary a lot between manufacturers or is it pretty much all the same parts but different material quality and craftmanship?

The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

>To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years

>To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces

>o provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

>To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Attached: George-Washington.jpg (657x437, 47K)

Omg. 10 people out of millions of gun owners.

Wtf i love democrats now

Sounds pretty dope faggot nigger lover.

White men with social issues who can't get any pussy are a plague.

Same design I think. But yeah, some are made better than others.

Are you associated with those floridia hs faghots?

What is a controlled burn? You can literally fight fire with fire.

But we fight fire with fire all the time user.

Guns aren't going anywhere. If it appears the Dems might win their side of the argument people will go out and massively buy them just like under Obama. You can't win. There's FAR too many to confiscate. It's a pipe dream. Wake up.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>before its too late
whatcha plannin rabbi?

do you know the answer to this ?

Attached: 1519839074230.png (900x619, 142K)

Eh. I'm not a Jow Forums regular. I'd recommend Colt at least, they're the guys who actually own the weapon's license.

I know for a fact 6 of those in OP pic were fake psyops

Czech Republic and Canada both have legal firearms and gun violence is significantly left. It's a culture problem because they put niggers and spics on a pedestal when all those subhumans do is glorify violence. If you really want to solve the problem, purge the community.

Kinder egg

>As my Social Studies teacher said
Too obvious, you could have gotten a hundred more (you)s
4/10

unironically kill yourself

Are you saying the army doesn't have ak47s lying around?

>never agai-
Not so fast

Attached: startt-3d-printer.jpg (458x458, 39K)

Nice flag faggot.

Attached: 473D3BDF-015E-4D54-9D05-6248831698E4.jpg (640x630, 58K)

The military is made up of a small fraction of the populace but has a much higher kill count. Why should they be trusted more than your neighbors? (btw there are more guns in private ownership than military too)

>The fact that i can walk into a gun shop and buy a weapon that really belongs in the army for under $1000 is complete nonsense.
wrong. it means WE ARE AWESOME!!

keep crying, bitch nigga

>Trump is literally Hitler--he should take away our guns.
Go away, illogical, emotion-driven, imbecilic faggot. You're not wanted here.

i hope your next so i don't have to see this thread again

>complete nonsense
and by nonsense i mean fucking awesome!

Attached: 1483216165914.jpg (480x480, 58K)

yeah yeah whatever, so move away then

Attached: 1463993996911.jpg (295x418, 66K)

If it is the guns that are the problem then why post pictures of peoples' faces? Guns don't have faces or personalities. Kinda like David Hogg.

Attached: 1522418231846.jpg (720x641, 45K)

True...kind of like being a giant faggot is part and parcel with being a Frenchmen.

Attached: 86E3BAA5-659B-4E85-BA1E-C555FBD02524.jpg (722x786, 70K)

hey david if you want to go into a college you need to make good grades

> Ignoring the fact that every mass shooter in the last 20 years had been under massive amounts of legally prescribed medications whose side effects include the desire to commit acts of violence.

Coulter Effect.

Attached: 1522418537184.jpg (960x790, 145K)

Guarantee this muslim woman shooter was on SSRIs and/or atypical anti-psychotics.

Attached: 1520712644568.jpg (1054x720, 135K)

Bitch, moan, complain, do whatever you want. You're not getting anyone's guns, kike.

The witness that was interviewed live said that one of the female victims was shot no less than 10 times.

Since we know the BF/husband was also shot, odds are the female victim was banging him on the job.

Gun merchant shills are sure in full force today. Don't you worry everything will be in merchants best interest.

Wonder what all those rednecks do with assault rifles though. Don't get me wrong I like that mutts can shoot each other with ar-15s. Just wanna know what else can be done with that paddle.

Attached: 2nd amandment.jpg (432x324, 37K)

>implying amerimutts will uprise and use guns if their rights are taken and guns are not
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>lefty crying again
so sad

Attached: 1516572754609.jpg (509x370, 22K)

Purging the community is completely unrealistic. The only real long term solution is to ban weapons.

Attached: DOOMED.gif (500x281, 961K)

Get yourself a Type 56. Best ak clone I've ever used. With some thin steel, a dremel and a file, one can make it full auto.