Something needs to be done to stop these crazed Feminists from going on shooting rampages. Let's start a new movement

Something needs to be done to stop these crazed Feminists from going on shooting rampages. Let's start a new movement.

>#Repealthe19th
>#Repealthe19th
>#Repealthe19th

Attached: youtube_classic_logo_hd_theme_desktop_wallpapers_Vvallpaper.net.jpg (1600x1131, 171K)

The time is now to take a stance to end gun violence from Women

It's time that we start holding women accountable for gun violence. #Repealthe19th

Attached: sargon.jpg (490x486, 23K)

Shut up.

Twitter is cracking down on psyops because they think every disinfo hoax is Russian bots. They locked a bunch of accounts tweeting about Sam Hyde earlier today.

The 19th amendment has caused more damage to America than -anything- else. There are thousands of children being raped and murdered because of the Democrats and their horse shit. Countless brown children have been incinerated, which I view as a good thing, but do you? Thanks for voting with your feefees for 50+ years you absolutely braindead subhuman cum containers.

#Repealthe19th

Attached: 1516338303449.gif (300x456, 567K)

> t. roastie

Samantha Hyde?

It's kind of funny to me how these giant media corps are freaking out about the narrative and banning everyone.
It's like playing whack-a-mole with millions of snarky meme lords who know they're being lied to

Attached: banned_for_triggering.png (435x274, 84K)

Holy fuck yes.

End Womens Suffrage.

>The 19th amendment has caused more damage to America than -anything- else.
Literally destroying the nest, every time

Attached: ants-vs-fems.png (580x658, 294K)

The key is to not specify what it is, just make it seem related to gun control. See how many retards fall for it.

Was she on her period at the time of the shooting?

Attached: 1520148480897.jpg (1280x853, 161K)

this

man, you guys are cringe. let's see how strong the alt right is without the russian bot accounts all canned on facebook and twitter kek

We should have repealled tbe 19 before the 21st.

this

top tier trolling

piss off shill

>Russian bots

Newfag doesn’t realize “Muh Russian bots” is a euphemism for us.

Ban periods!!

Attached: 1519274525520.jpg (404x386, 82K)

How many dieded anons
did men lose the highscore

Attached: 08e9474.jpg (620x916, 150K)

>woman goes on alleged shooting spree
>kills herself instead

I think she just killed 4 people including herself

>man, you guys are cr--
>w-wait, what are you doing?
>Stop! No! That's filthy!

Attached: peep.gif (299x448, 562K)

4 Injuries, 0 Fatalities except herself.

>Newfag doesn’t realize “Muh Russian bots” is a euphemism for us.

you're saying you personally identify with literal bot accounts made by government funded russian trolls? i'm sad for you, kid, seek help. your mom would be disappointed to find out you shit post russian bot propaganda on the internet for free.

Fuck no, she barely killed her target. Women are as pathetic at spree killing as they are at everything else.

Foolish of me to even ask.
Thanks anons

Attached: harry-potter (2).jpg (318x415, 29K)

Stop the suffrage!

The only death was herself. This has to be a fucking low score, which is typical for a woman. Sad!

Who gives a shit? Nobody of value was lost.

Attached: 1474192009153.png (763x757, 284K)

Where is this cat girl Fromm????

what timeline are we on, anons???

Attached: 20180403-194711.png (808x666, 429K)