SECRET RECORDING OF SWEDISH STUDENT IN DISCIPLINARY MEETING

youtube.com/watch?v=iv_Pyo0SnVY

Listen to this. It's new audio released from KTH (A technological university in Sweden), translated.

We're beyond 1984 now, boys.

Attached: Untitled-13.png (843x880, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_SefwJl2A
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
friatider.se/ny-ljudinspelning-avsl-jar-kths-olagliga-siktspolicy-studenter-f-r-inte-sprida-politiska-sikter
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-island-university-fetish-student-professor-fired-1.4400306
kth.se/profile/annelifr
kth.se/en/om/kontakt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This here is a house of Slaanesh. No heresy.

there is no hope

>felix
pewdiepie?

How long before they hide microphones into your house?

translation? I don't speak Arabic

>Facts are illegal

Attached: Muslim.jpg (640x426, 114K)

>implying something like this happening in sweden is even suprising

Attached: 256815918.jpg (601x601, 237K)

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER MOTHERFUCKING LET LIBERALS IN YOUR COUNTRY

>THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER MOTHERFUCKING LET LIBERALS IN YOUR COUNTRY

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_SefwJl2A

Attached: 95564.jpg (675x580, 190K)

There are softsubs, just turn on the cc if they don't show automatically.

Attached: AP_9111171352.jpg (1024x904, 1.03M)

And the only thing that will change this is sarin in liberal universities ventilation system

>being a spastic retard and handing out le epic redpill flyers at a tech school
cringe. Just stick to studying the subject.

Attached: 1497590085582m.jpg (950x1024, 134K)

> youtube ad click bait
Post a real source faggot

That's a sith though.

So at the universities, you should not have a dialogue of societal issues?

How are you not still in the stone age?

Swedes are genetically predisposed to being natural cucks.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

Attached: 1516171926375.jpg (681x674, 65K)

Based Felix. Nothing left to do, but to start hanging commies.

your not entitiled to opinions in sweden

Probably because he's from... Ah hell what's the point anymore.

According to Jow Forums, liberals are "brainwashed" and just need some time to get they lives together. A few memes and some infographs and they'll be ironpilled alpha men of the west.

Attached: u0J304r.jpg (960x960, 76K)

how can one country be that cucked? i mean all western countries are at least a little bit cucked, but sweden took in on a whole new level. can any swedes explain how this happened. how isnt everybody in sweden outraged by this clip?

Here is the whole article from FT.

friatider.se/ny-ljudinspelning-avsl-jar-kths-olagliga-siktspolicy-studenter-f-r-inte-sprida-politiska-sikter

Attached: articlefelix.png (1227x5000, 1.95M)

the media is so heavily controlled it isn't even funny. Denmark and Sweden have a debate everyyear or something with politicians and the Swedish are shock at what the Danish politicians can say

bump

there is

Attached: 5514079379_8014db442a_b.jpg (1000x562, 308K)

go on the GOOGLE MAPS PAGE AND LEAVE ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWS

This has pissed me right off

have a bump

>UK
>getting pissed by shit like this
I have some bad news for you buddy

One man's starvation does not negate another's hunger, Piotrek.

He has a great level head I give him that,

fucking swedish women wtf are they doing? They're fucking up their own country! Im not even joking, I ironically think this is madness! Not kidding, I seriously, legitimately think we need to do something. This is crazy!

I need to get the fuck out of here

this is what WHITE SELF HATRED looks like in power.

Tell everyone you know that TRUTH can no sooner save you from The Jews than SELF HATRED.

Can't wait to get bombed to shit a third time

>The Swede is waking up
There is hope, perhaps.

This is the logical conclusion:
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-island-university-fetish-student-professor-fired-1.4400306

why isnt this getting bump??? THIS FUCKING NEEDS MORE ATTENTION, FUCKING BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS!

The funniest thing is, the Danish lefties are usually to the right of the Swedish "conservatives" in these debates (barring the Swedish Democrats of course).

Heck, the Danish Labour party recently gave a public mea culpa for mass immigration and admitted Danes aren't racist for pointing out that muslims = shit immigrants all those years. And also that they're going to be implementing measures to curb the fallout. Too little too late? Sure, but the admittance is still telling.

i cant even imagine how it can get to such a point. austria isnt a right wing paradise but if that happened here i believe 99% of the people would be outraged. i looked at the swedish election polls and the sweden democrats are still only at 18,5%

Attached: Chinaman_Tiresome.png (418x399, 246K)

Fucking hell. That guy nailed the debate but it ultimately came down to her saving her and the university's ass. The chain of command is made of pussies instead of strong leaders

That last woman... jeez how stupid can you get. "Imagine what will happen to me if I don't report this." "They will ask why I didn't report it."
Then fucking tell them who was at fault there you fucking mong. Felix did nothing wrong.
>Im sorry I have to toss you under the bus, imagine what will happen to me if I don't.

What did you think "smart" in smart device meant?

It's all being pushed by jewish media groups, or so the Uni claims. Either way there's jews involved.

That's what all female "leaders" look like, why do you think jews push feminism and replace all men with women at leading positions? Easy to push over.

>immigrants are poor
>commit more crimes
Oh wow, who would have guessed
It's always all about socioeconomics

But... what about the feelings of the student who might feel offended by...you know, being fucking expelled and having his future ruined?

Sweden is literally a communist country at this point. It has all the hallmarks, right down to ideological nonsense taking precedence over facts. Its effort to pursue "feminist snowplowing" echoes the ridiculousness of Pol Pot's labour reforms, or Mao wiping out sparrows. It's only because the West is still rich and has good infrastructure that these insane attempts do not lead to deaths. But imagine if it were a life or death situation, and the government refused to maintain the roads because "muh Marxism".

Make no mistake: These people are traitors and criminals. They don't deserve to be voted out, they deserve the noose. And the same goes for anyone defending them. We're seeing a totalitarian state in its formative stages, and the mad thing is that all our governments are allowing it with zero criticism. Or even openly stating how they see Sweden as an example!

No, most liberals are followers. So are most conservatives. Restrict their voting rights, but keep them comfortable, and most will simply go on with life. And that's what we must do. Ban all Marxist politics, and give no quarter to the hard core of Marxist brownshirts. Let the soft cucks keep their soy latte's, and see how fast they decide they'd rather keep their comfy lives instead of breaking their skulls for the cause.

Surveillance Masked As Routine Technology

is this her?
kth.se/profile/annelifr

Attached: eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmaWxlIjp7ImlkIjoiNThhYmZlYWUyMzIxOTA1MDMxZTlhM2QwIiwidHlwZSI (200x200, 14K)

>liberals
This is Jow Forums faggot, just call them Jews.

Is it possible to see this fact sheet?

What do you think Alexa is for?

Attached: alexa.png (620x349, 289K)

I wish I could say I was surprised at this point.

But they don't commit more crimes because they are immigrants
They commit more crimes because they are poor

immigrants are shit should all be thrown in a toilet if their skin is brown flush it down

hopefully they accept the hoggmeister

How are the Swedish public dealing with this news?

Do they even care?

It's definition brainwashing.

It's like how discussion of whether Arab and North African economic migrants are a net profit or loss for the economy.

The governments of all those European countries constantly say more immigration = more jobs filled = better economy. But whenever real hard data comes out it shows that these illegal economic migrants are all illiterate, basically retarded, and a massive drain on public services and a net loss for the economy. And when that data comes out it is SHUT DOWN.

It's not so different here in the USA. Actual data on illegal immigrant crime on a per capita basis is extremely hard to come by specifically because people are ordered not to ask those questions.

The left has set up a system where they can pretend it's all working perfectly because they have banned any means of producing data that could show otherwise.

>it is prohibited to say facts that some bureaucrat doesn't like people to hear
this is some actual 1984 shit right here, wtf sweden?

Attached: upi_kuva2_2minmyohemmin.png (290x221, 60K)

It's funny how culturally suicidal women from cucked countries (mine included) are. This intelligent dude provided stats when two women asked him for them because they "Didn't believe that rapefugees rape at a higher rate than native Swedes" and proceeded to whip up a frenzy to lynch the guy. Later you have two insane bitches explaining how freedom of speech is okay as long as you don't offend anybody.
WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1522010604886.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

Doesn't matter. Discrimination isn't the crime. The faggots getting offended by facts are somehow victims. So much so that it's apparently ok to terrorize a classmate.

What facts?

and contact them here
kth.se/en/om/kontakt

nigger and muslim facts

Attached: hanaolutgoblin.jpg (394x700, 67K)

I wonder how he even got those stats since I'm pretty sure it's illegal to record the race of the criminal here.

This is worse than anything in 1984. In that book, it seemed like everyone was just scared and so they towed the line. This instance...they really believe it. These women really believe they are doing the right thing. They aren't even utilizing forethought to consider the implications of their actions or the policies that have been enacted. This is so terrifying, and so sad to see this happen to a once great nation like Sweden.

This is great news- the fact that its being reported and exposed as a bad thing

Yawn don't care, follow school rules kid.

but which ones?

>The chain of command is made of pussies instead of strong leaders

Pretty much this. All this shit could be stopped if those who are following these decisions just said "no". But they will not for fear of losing their jobs.

It's everywhere now in the west, UK, Europe, America. All have fallen and are now punishing and locking up their own children.

What the fuck happened?

>if their skin is brown, flush 'em down!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AMEN TO THAT MY FRIEND!

You mean your mums house don’t ya?
They’re already there

Actually the woman in charge is scared, she says she wouldn't send the report through if it was up to her, but she's scared of losing her job if she doesn't because (((they))) will come after her and the school if they don't.

Look at the multivariate statistics and report back when you even know what multivariate means you 25 iq bug

>It's always all about socioeconomics

No, if you look at crime rates in poor white areas compared to more affluent black areas you see more crime in the black areas.

Same with white and south east asian. Poor Japanese communities don't rob and rape to the same degree as whites or blacks.

It's something else. Something cultural.

Its still a fact and still if they are poor, they have no right to commit more crimes.
But sure the question is what crimes they do, if its not hurting someone and they do it to survive than i think you can stand to your stating, but if its somehting like unneccessary violence, rape and killing than your sentence is too generalised.

That's female "leaders" for you. We have more women in charge in Sweden then men, when it comes to anything that the state governs.

>it's so difficult to explain
That's because it makes no sense you dumb cunt. You're frying your little brain trying to crossbreed your subjective lefty feels with objective academic standards and struggling to reanimate the mongrel stillbirth that spawned from this unholy union.

You can be a zealous commisar or a dispassionate academic. You cannot be both.

Watch the video. Read swedish. I don't fucking know. But that bitch wasn't challenging the facts. Go look up your own facts if you want them. Don't think you can ruin my argument by demanding sources. That isn't the problem here

False, lack of intelligence, empathy and impulse control amongst other things lead to poverty and crime. 98% of poor people aren't criminals, so your statement falls apart before anyone even needs to disect it.

Well either that or be mass graved somewhere
Hard choice I know, but mummy can’t help with that

It's not reported at all, but the outrage is very strong on our own Antonymous Board (Flashback.se). It's also a new story, these recordings were made public today.

Here is the fact sheet, not translated though. Some other Swede could perhaps translate it, i gotta get some sleep.
It basically lists different type of migrant crime and their over-representation.

Attached: ZELiJaB.jpg (1080x1920, 281K)

rip in peas svedin

You have a long way to go Swede, 1 guy recorded audio, you should have million video tapes, especially with available media today. Too slow, too late. 1 brave guy who will burn, that's all this is. Being against migrants isn't racism, it's common sense to protect what belongs to you, if that's racism then embrace racism and be a proud racist.

We're living in the beginning of a new revolution. It's happening. The Infowars™ are underway.

>What the fuck happened?

Jews

Which facts though
Sould be easy for someone who saw the video to mention them

Another thing the Bible got right. Submit and shut the fuck up, bitch.

So you saying he didn't even record it himself? What cucked place Sweden is.

Facts are just tools to tell lies.

You need to post it on other campuses around the country.

>You need Jesus, big-nose.

>dude why did you feel the need to engage students in debate at a Swedish university lmao now we have to discipline you come on you know this

Literally their argument. Not even exaggerating.

Anglo is like that for 60 years at least, do you even know why you were in Vietnam? Nobody knows. Good goys.

Universities earn money with foreigners, that's why.

That's actually how you spot an extreme leftist, which that other woman in charge clearly was, she wasn't swedish either. They attack you on why you would even engage in a conversation about something, like migrant crimes. The thought itself is deemed a crime to her, if you want to know about migrant crimes you have to be a nazi and should therefor be imprisoned.

Oh shit, hidden in front of your face redpill

Yeah, that's a good idea. Or a shortened version at least. The thing is 3 pages, I just realized. I'll post them here.

Attached: AdtSZdb (1).png (1080x1920, 1.55M)

>That's a sith though
Let the SJW narrative flow through you, it is the path to power.

Sweden you're already dead to me.
Please stop posting it hurts to know your country isn't on fire yet.

3/3

Attached: zvKMSo2.jpg (1080x1920, 231K)

how do we help Sweden?

cucks or not they are OUR fucking people who are getting rekt, we need to help them for fucks sake!