Do you think people with physical disabilities should be allowed to breed?

Do you think people with physical disabilities should be allowed to breed?

If yes, would you yourself breed with a person with a physical disability?

Attached: AR-140629952.jpg (5184x3456, 1.25M)

only midgets

Mental disorders are a result of physical issues and I once fucked a commie

I think they should all be disarmed, for sure. There's no reason why able bodied people need an assault rifle, so you KNOW all you fucking women in the wheelchairs, with your cancer turbans and your sickly frames, Just stay home, and turn in the guns, for fucks sake

common sense, guys.

BTFO

Tilbake til Norgetråden med deg.

rullestoljenter er bedre i senga fåvæ

J-JEG...!!!!!

Attached: 25023732_576216472716779_4713248573204987904_n.jpg (556x908, 38K)

Ja ja, er det kjentfolk på fære?

Only if their physical disability isn't genetic, I have a wheel chair fetish anyways.

I mean if someone lopped off taytay's legs i'd still breed the shit out of her.

I'd suck the nipple of a cripple

Attached: 1513805354035.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

it was one of our great SCOTUS judges who unironically wrote, "Three generations of imbeciles is enough"

Justice Holmes in Buck v Bell (1927)

I would get your mom pregnant even though shes had a Downey baby in her past.

girl on the right is cute, I'd breed with her

This, to be quite honest. Don't breed with people that will damper the health of your children.

You can slip it in their pooper and they don't even know.

anyone overweight physically disabled mentally disabled and emotionally unstable
should be sterilized

In the perfect American cyberpunk ethnostate, all undesirables including nigs, disabled, faggots, etc should all be thrown into a great underclass that can all breed which each other however they want, while being ruled from the tops of crystal towers of 100% white whites. The only breeding that should ever be prohibited is between able bodied straight whites and these undesirables. But to answer your question they can breed which each other as they are all equally worthless.

Imagine if Sloth and Rosie O'Donnell had a child. My god!

Attached: Sloth_Rosie.jpg (735x367, 189K)

heng deg

>Fetish for people who shit themselves
Why user. I never understood some of the more "out there" fetishes.. feet is about as far as I understand but I don't really have anything like that. I wonder what causes fetishes like that.

>would you breed with a person with a physical disability?
Well, I can’t breed with men, numbnuts.