Mass Shooting at YouTube HQ

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43635864

Welp. This looks like the end for gun rights. The shooters was a kommando named Max Chen from Boulder, CA

Attached: unknown-8.png (523x523, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964/
nbcboston.com/news/national-international/Gunshots-Youtube-Office-San-Bruno-478682453.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one of you fucking niggers finaly snapped
>instead of going full McVeigh and taking out some politicians or G-men you take potshots at the HQ of a shitty kike-owned video streaming site
>mfw

Attached: 1475177383782.jpg (384x480, 77K)

Don't worry about gun rights in this case. It's not like California can make guns more illegal.

So California's ridiculous firearm laws didn't stop someone from shooting a building.

>It's not like California can make guns more illegal.

Attached: 555cumonnow.jpg (600x375, 31K)

I hope that building's next-of-kin starts a movement.

#NeverAgate.

Pretty sure it was a women, was it not?

But if she had high capacity assualt magazine clips she would have bad to stop and reload as much and more people would have died so clearly gun control works. Checkmate glumpphtard.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964/

Jow Forums guy, allegedly in full body armour shooting down the workers.

Attached: nice.png (1114x856, 825K)

It was. OP is pulling some Sam Hyde shit.

damnit i don't think anyone died

It takes me longer to reload high cap versus standard cap because of the weight.

If you try to take the gun you get the gun....shot at your head.

Probably got tired of having to watch 90 second ads before 40 second videos.

NICE

We already have a thread here .

is anyone here sad this happened?

Lol oh wait, that's right!!!!! Fuck em

Doubt it, every single time there is a shooting someone always points to a Jow Forums thread. Literally every single day there is a threat of a bombing or shooting on here.

>he could have gone to the California statehouse and pulled North Hollywood 2: electric boogaloo: this time there's casualties edition
>instead kills some literally who programmers
God dammit, Jow Forums.

Attached: 9f9.png (1065x902, 1.49M)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: Capture.png (619x555, 507K)

Sounds hot.

It's already ogre. Turn on the TV, isn't even an active shooter lockdown response. Could be some domestic dispute where she killed her husband at work instead of a mass shooting.

Bullshit

Probably not.

>she killed her husband at work instead of a mass shooting
Let's hope I'm really not in the mood for more antigun fuckery.
If it was an Act of Peace I'm sure it will get swept under the rug too.

>Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital has said it is treating patients from the incident. No details were provided on their condition.

Attached: DD8mwwpUMAQDjva.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Samantha Hyde’s?

Zuck's the kindof guy who opens a hospital to treat people for free for the publicity but instead of treating them he just dumps them in the ocean.

No. I can't morally empathize with people 3000 miles away whose names I don't even know yet.

This guy had a history of chronic depression which was attributed to his multiple sustained concussions throughout his life. Sad if it was really him because he was just given an unfortunate circumstance from which he couldn't pull himself out of.

It's Logan Paul, wait for his next video
>WE SHOT YOUTUBE????

>tfw it's not happening

Attached: 1511626547013.png (1070x601, 507K)

Fuck off

What a girl, I hope she'll get at least a couple of shots on her targets

FEDS INVOLVED
>FEDS INVOLVED
FEDS INVOLVED
>FEDS INVOLVED
FEDS INVOLVED
>FEDS INVOLVED
FEDS INVOLVED
>FEDS INVOLVED

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-170310_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 607K)

is that WhatGrip?WhatStock?

>shooting at Youtube HQ
I'm going to be so god damn pissed if no one got a good video of the incident.

CALLED IT!

Attached: 1522179689078.jpg (2448x3264, 975K)

Trans shooter Samtga Hyde’s still at large!

inb4 ATF starts shooting fleeing Youtube employees and burns the place down

Attached: 1518559766591.jpg (326x326, 22K)

atf tube when

I honestly know a few people working for Alphabet wouldn't mind.

>head scarf
Interesting.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1023x639, 94K)

My. What a sophisticated pupper.

That happens at every mass shooting, big deal.

i always knew WhatGripWhatStock would pull something like this

God fucking damn it. The largest media outlet for millennials is about to go full nogunz.

This is the end, isn't it? Why can't these people just leave us alone, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1393171638656.jpg (852x480, 64K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: b9e9edb81349daff9abad934319ebca133e844de557014758a62729848967e05_1.webm (556x676, 361K)

>about to
Where did you find a rock that big to hide under?

>ATF launches tear gas into the complexand shoots all the therapy dogs

>Hello fellow humans. Like many of you, I, Mark Zuckerberg, experience the emotion of compassion. In an expression of the sociological concept of community welfare, I have have opened the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital for the Treatment of Biological Maladies which will treat the aforementioned biological maladies without the need for recompense on the part of the recipient. This altruism is made possible by a series of cost-benefit analysis algorithms which will separate patients between those whose treatments are economically viable and those whose who will be euthanized and recycled to provide a nutrient slurry for off-shore aquaculture farming.

HEY GUYS ABOUT TO DO AN ACUTAL SHOOTING PRANK (gone wrong) AT YOUTUBE SMASH THAT LIKE AND MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS

>WGWS
>a Jewish
>attacking Jewishtube
Highly unlikely unless they asked him to do a goyim flag to ensure guns are extra banned forever in Cali.

They're gonna go much, much further than what they've already done

>California is an island where every entry point is guarded.

This is the absolute stupidity of some pro-2A ''people.''

good that means its a shooter of peace. now its going to be buried by the media so fast no legislation will take place.

So what's the point of laws if they don't stop people from breaking them?

Back to plebbit lefty.

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

>Why have any laws at all...DURRRRR

That's how stupid you sound.

DOMESTIC MURDER-SUICIDE, EVERYONE GO HOME

You know, I dont see where he said any of that. Please invent better arguments.

>cuckerberg hospital says 39 are beoing treated for injuries

Must've been a glocknade failure

YOUTUBE SHOOTING PRANK (gone wrong) (gone murderous) (gone sexual)

You just don't understand. One more law, just one more....
N-no, I don't have a problem, you have a problem, just give me more more law, I really need it right now, man.

Not an argument. Try again.

>tfw it's .223

I don't see the point in making an object illegal if you don't take any effort to stop people from getting said object elsewhere

It's almost like law enforcement is critical. You should explore this more, I think you're onto something big.

Tfw Jow Forums becomes a suicide streamer and domestic terrorist breeding ground

Attached: IMG_0091.jpg (209x241, 19K)

Lol get a load of this ass blasted lefty who will never own guns.

Police exist to catch people after breaking the law, bring them to court and provide evidence to get them convicted. Their job is not to stop people from doing illegal shit.

Its unfortunate but im not surprised, you cant just wave your hand like god and destroy peoples way of making a living and not expect some kind of retaliation.

>gets new red series

(You)

Fuck, california is about to get fucked with gun control.

>Potential photo of shooter
>ATF on scene

Attached: 20180215_212036-250x250.jpg (250x250, 16K)

imagine being this obsessed with your betters

Attached: kek.png (707x490, 12K)

The shooter is a woman according to some survivors

NUTRIENT SLURRY

How convenient.

>Hi guys, thanks for tuning in into another video on Forgotten Weapons . com, I'm Ian McCollum and I'm here today at the Youtube headquarters..

You care far more about dead Americans than I, am American, do.

Michael Dell did the same thing here in Austin. He opened Dell Seton earlier than it should have because it was HIS hospital and it was behind schedule. I swear these fucking nerds need to stick to computers and let the men handle the physical stuff that their birdy little arms couldn't handle. Such effeminate jew fucks.

nbcboston.com/news/national-international/Gunshots-Youtube-Office-San-Bruno-478682453.html

its over

YouTube getting a taste of the shit they promote, pottery.

>killing each other off
>this shit happens in the country
Lol no. Only like one time and it was in Texas by some turbo retard who should have been executed for beating his own infant years before, however was surely spared from prison by some closet liberal judge.

Do we actually know the shooter?

THIS IS THE SHOOTER

Attached: gee mugi why do you get two CZ-75s.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

>It's almost like law enforcement is critical.

Perhaps we should have more than 2.4 sworn LEOs per 1000 people then.

First Elliot Rogers, then this guy. When will the United States finally recognize that there's a problem within the Hapa community? WMAF children are scorned by society and this is unfortunately the natural result. I knew Max and he could pass as white in a lot of situations, but he always resented his Asian heritage.

>pottery

My decedents will tell tales of the sides I once owned and how they were sent through time.

Thank you friend.

so not only was it a girl, but it was a religion of peace?
oh fuck.

No. All it's known is that there's a female dead with a self influcted gunshot wound, probably the shooter.

4 injured,1 male in critical condition, 1 female in serious, 1 female in fair at SF hospital, 1 unspecified.

Apparently the cops have found a female with a possibly self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head

#ergunomics

>increased demand leads to lax standards
>1 more officer quick-draw
No thanks

first thing that came to mind...
>identified as a gril
>wearing a headscarf

Hope it wasn't bring your dog to work day.