Actually believing the YouTube HQ shooting isn't a false flag to get all these liberal YouTube stars to now start...

>actually believing the YouTube HQ shooting isn't a false flag to get all these liberal YouTube stars to now start making videos calling for gun control
>Jake Paul already calling for "change"
>Soon all trending videos will be videos calling for the removal of guns
>Soon the top live streamers will be calling for gun control
>JewTube will cater to channels now calling for gun control
>Etc

Attached: 1520030126178.jpg (447x438, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/father-of-orlando-shooter-is-long-time-cia-asset/5531068
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/26/597000451/pulse-gunmans-father-was-fbi-informant-his-widow-s-lawyers-say
abc7news.com/video-surgeon-treating-youtube-shooting-victims-speaks-out-on-gun-violence/3298347/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yet another reason to ban guns, so lunatic losers like you and the shooter can't claim any innocent lives. We need to move into the 21st century and stop being stupid about this ancient shitty 2nd amendment.

>false flag
>patsy anyone other than a white male

Brah that's not the narrative they want to push.

this

I haven't killed anyone. Nice try tho jew

They are going after guns. Doesn't matter if it was a latina goblin. This is about guns

who was the shooter? i heard it was a free gun free zone.

are people allowed to have guns at youtube hq?
no? neck yourself faggot

The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

>Full body armor
>tactical glasses
>helmet/face-mask
>male
>media black out
Every. Single. Time.

Attached: youtubeshooter.jpg (707x1422, 469K)

>liberalism
In its purest form it is dead since the start of WWI. You are now seeing the consequences of a slowly but surely shift towards authoritarianism and collectivism that has been happening for over a century.

They won't even publish the body count, they'll just keep harping about the shooting and normies will assume it's a Paddock tier slaughter.

How does Jewtube grapple with the fact that their most famous personality and superstar, Pewds, is staunchly in favour of Jow Forums and its trolling?

Attached: bindi irwin.jpg (475x639, 58K)

Je suis youtube

I literally just read an article from Reuters on MSN of all places that directly stated three people were injured and the shooter killed theirself.

it's true, sam hyde already made a video about it

>theirself

Did you just assume *__________* 's gender?

Attached: triggeredgif.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

News says it was a girl.
Since this is youtube we are talking about, the chances are high that she was either a trans or some kind of minority.

Attached: 1505341704626.jpg (649x747, 77K)

When are we going to Grow up as a nation and finally outlaw murder once and for all?

Youtube won't acknowledge it was a rather small event, they'll go on about muh compact assault weapons (handguns) for ages to sway public opinion.

>I haven't killed anyone yet.

FTFY

Meanwhile her socials are being scrubbed before releasing name

>she was either a trans
That'll go down the memory hole. Any picture they publish will be pre-transition.

Correct OP. This is the same as that fake hoax 'shooting' they staged in Elefantis Pizza restaurant. When the deep state wants to discredit conservtives, they serve up a demonization hoax against us, have some 'right wing kook' shoot up a super-elite liberal bastion, like Jewgle, ,like Commet Pizza etc.

Same as the Holohoax, they gain power, by playing the sainted holy 'victim' after that they gain exalted status, you can never question them. (like the jews did with the holohoax)

Attached: David Hogg FBI Crisis Actor.png (516x583, 370K)

Give me one reason, JUST FUCKING ONE REASON, why they'd use a female patsy instead of a male?
(protip: they wouldn't)

why cant they use a women? Maybe there were a bunch of women complaining behind the scenes they never get to be shooters

Attached: emma little buddy.png (526x599, 547K)

They mix it up to keep the memes fresh dummy. Think of Omar Mateen (A Muslim) in a staged hoax. Boston Bomging? Couple Islamic retards (Never mind their Uncle a CIA insider lol)

All of these hoaxes have one thing in common--- The crisis actors are deep state insiders. now Omar mateen father turns out he was working with the FBI.

>IMAGEN MY SHOOOOOOOOK!

Attached: 748934793444.jpg (138x180, 13K)

That's not a reason.
Those attacks are from when they were pushing the (now defunct) Islamic boogeyman narrative.
What narrative are they trying to push now?
The female mass shooter ban assault pistols narrative?
No.

This actually counters their "white male right wing terrorist assault weapons ban" narrative.

IT WAS HER TURN!!! Remember the agencies have been completely pozzed by the Obama administration. They've drunk the koolaid and everyone is equal and has to have the same opportunity.

Wrong answer dude. This 'attack' on jewgle, now makes jewgle holy, sanctified, now anyone who criticizes jewgle's anti-right censorship, is allied with 'dangerous crazy killers'

This staged shooting, by the CIA, at jewgle, is just like all other CIA operations (well half of them, the other half is lying us into war) this one, is part of the 50% of CIA activities which are thus--- to demonize the right and expecially the alt-right.

Pathetically obviously a hoax, but the sheeple will buy it hook line and sinker.

Attached: 30 Years of Fake Shootings.jpg (800x600, 217K)

>implying everyone on here isn't a faggot

How do I become gay? After looking at that I wonder if I should stick a penis in my mouth.

Rice farmer tactics, noice

Literally the only this that would have stopped this is if one of those lefty fags that were shot at was packing something else other than their boyfriends fudge

>YouTube HQ shooting
i was feeling particularly murderous tn, knowing i will be up all night doing chemistry homework makes me really want her dead. I guess other people also feel the same about their jailors

This makes me feel better about myself. hahahah fuck you jewtube cunts i hope you 3 died scared and alone.

Can someone find out who the girl's (shooter) father was?

wait instead of making guns illegal why don't they just make it illegal to kill people instead?

Better to ask, which federal agency he is with?

globalresearch.ca/father-of-orlando-shooter-is-long-time-cia-asset/5531068

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/26/597000451/pulse-gunmans-father-was-fbi-informant-his-widow-s-lawyers-say

Attached: 1519341061255.png (958x1485, 1.16M)

anti gun fags & ffems cant wait to suck that jewtube schlomo dick and swallow all that gooey propoganda

Attached: suckinsocialmedia.jpg (1080x1068, 172K)

abc7news.com/video-surgeon-treating-youtube-shooting-victims-speaks-out-on-gun-violence/3298347/

Attached: 399.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Be in a state with the strictest gun control and laws
>In a gun free zone
>We need more gun control
If you want gun control move to Mexico, oh thats right gun crime there is at an all time high.

Whoops forgot meme arrows, will delete.

>they destroyed their own narrative because they personally believe in sexual equality
Yeah that's a pathetic explanation.

>Wrong answer dude. This 'attack' on jewgle, now makes jewgle holy, sanctified, now anyone who criticizes jewgle's anti-right censorship, is allied with 'dangerous crazy killers'
Yeah that theory would stand up nicely if they used an "evil alt-right white male" patsy, preferably with an AR15, but they didn't.
So that's obviously not the narrative they are pushing, so why are they pushing this completely contradictory counter productive narrative? (because they aren't the ones behind it)

>This staged shooting, by the CIA, at jewgle, is just like all other CIA operations (well half of them, the other half is lying us into war) this one, is part of the 50% of CIA activities which are thus--- to demonize the right and expecially the alt-right.
You say all this as if it is proven fact and yet I doubt you have any evidence to back any of that up (except for the CIA causing wars).
Speak honestly, if you are assuming or theorizing speak as one who is doing so. Don'
t speak as one with authority and knowledge when you are blatantly pulling shit out of your arse because it makes you look stupid to anyone with a modicum of logic.

>it makes you look stupid to anyone with a modicum of logic.

I return that entire comment to you. For you to say this jewgle shooting is not a CIA staged event, proves you are ridiculously naive, or a man with knowledge, inside knowledge.... who is openly lying, for purposes you will not disclose.

In a few days, this shooting will be signed and 'owned' by the freemasons. Takes time, wait for the '33' symbology to emerge. Perhaps you will be involved in crafting it?

Attached: CC is 33.jpg (925x717, 70K)

Good Goyim!

Attached: ic-3644.png (1080x1206, 340K)

>they faked it so all the normie-friendly e-celebs will post antigun shit

Attached: 1522727081725.png (447x378, 15K)

Attached: ic-5458.png (1080x1559, 477K)

MMMMMM celebrities

Attached: ic-7430.png (1056x1115, 360K)

To assume it is not a staged event is the default, (You) have to prove otherwise (which btw you have completely failed to do).

You've overdosed so hard on redpills your default position is to assume all notable events are false flags. It's ok I see many such cases on Jow Forums, SAD!

Fuck, he says

Attached: ic-1787.png (1066x1370, 414K)

>Gun control
>demonize guns
>Demonize the alt right
>make the state into living saints
>Make the sheeple worship the state/police
>Elevate the chosen people and corporations (jewgle) into unquestionable elevated holy sanctified higher ground

yeah another CIA operation confirmed.

Attached: 1519532307416.png (1053x1078, 1.41M)

>celebs thinking their 2-second tweet matters
Social media is a disease.

By the way, the shooter hasn't been ID'd yet, has he?

Attached: cheeseburgers.jpg (1880x1058, 128K)

found the libtard faggot shit-for-brains
also found his bait

>your default position is to assume all notable events are false flags.

Fair comment, but I would say, all events they spam all over the MSM, to their own great benefit, which helps them, and massively harms us, yeah it's crafted bro.

Wonder why (((you))) are here telling us to believe the MSM, which are known liars and propagandists for the state?

Attached: Professional Liars Working.jpg (1434x1235, 1.03M)

You dumb cunts.

After shootings, gun sales increase.

Gun manufacturers increase NRA donations. More of you dumb shits join the NRA.

Yet the (((Joooz))) are the ones with something to gain? Fuck You

GUN VIOLENCE: MASS SHOOTERS THE MOVIE

When ?

Attached: assassins poisoned english spy.png (987x116, 47K)

Because the truth is important and you are using unsound logic to push your narrative - even if I generally agree with that narrative I will correct you when I think you're wrong.

Just because the MSM lies (regularly) does not mean everything they say is untrue, nor is it evidence that the opposite of any given claim they make is true.
Just because the CIA and FBI run dubious false flag operations including mass shootings does not mean that every mass shooting is a false flag.

I don't see any evidence to suggest this particular incident is a false flag, in fact it hurts their own narrative because it's not just "right wing gun nuts" who commit mass shootings now - it may also be scorned or jealous women.
And it's not just "assault weapons" that are used for mass shootings - handguns may also be used - so now there is evidence to suggest that an assault weapons ban will not stop mass shootings and that hurts their narrative sorely because America is not yet ready to ban ALL guns. They're having a hard enough time trying to chip away at the 2A with the assault weapons ban, there's no way they want to push for all guns (yet).

They win tactical victories after every staged hoax "shooting"

>Florida, about to pass expanded carry rights and freedom for silencer purchases.........
>Pulse nightclub hoax event (was no shooting just a hoax)
>All these pro-gun laws are shelved and killed.

>Fake ass Parkland shooting hoax and Media shitstorm
>Bumpstocks gone and we lose gun right for 18-20 year olds.

Plus their over-all plan which is to indoctrinate the youth against us and to form them into an hive-mind against guns and gun culture, which could or may work, over time.

So they are winning battles in this war against us, don't minimize it.

Attached: Gun Freak Answers Press.jpg (925x618, 87K)

Do you admit, or should I say agree, that the Pulse nightclub, and Sandy HOok shootings, were both total hoax events, with zero fatalities, crafted by the deep state, for their own purposes including gun control?

Furthermore could provide me insight and depth on the Port Arthur event, (I have no idea of it was real or fake,I admit I am flumoxed with this puzzling event in your country)

unironicly killyourself

just kidding, but seriously, people who say everything is a false flag should stop

Attached: 23131111.jpg (910x537, 23K)

Meanwhile, Wayne LaPierre thanks you for your money. Tactical, cultural advantages don’t mean shit. Honestly, the more you fuckknobs are afraid, the more NRA piss you drink, and the best way to do that is write them a check because MUH FREEDOMS.

Dipshits

Yeah, it's funny how they started cracking down on gun channels just prior to their HQ being shot up.

Really fires the neurons.

I'll be writing them another check. They are not perfect, but at least they are semi trying, and they haven't been defeated yet.

They will never take my lee enfield!

We're headed for an Orwellian society. Guns illegal, hate speech outlawed, police drones using AI to spy on people on the streets. Soon the resistance will begin though.

They don’t give one singular shit about you. Just keep bending over so Master can keep you “safe.”

To put it on the gun, not the person wielding it.
If it can turn even a Muslim women into a murderer, it MUST be banned.

Your ambiguous insults cannot be effective regardless of your intent.

Attached: 45576687587.jpg (508x341, 31K)

This is getting rather personal now but I'll tell you I was on a hiatus from the internet when sandy hook happened so I have no idea about that.

Pulse nightclub? Well there's something weird going on in Florida - if you remember that guy who attempted a mass shooting at the airport in Fort Lauderdale had previously handed himself into the FBI and said:
>"The CIA is trying to brainwash me, they're forcing me to watch ISIS videos"
I think this is the most likely scenario; they MKULTRA people into committing mass shootings - yes I believe the shootings actually take place but the CIA and FBI know about it and possibly even encourage it.
Omar Mateen's dad was an FBI informant wasn't he? Also Nikolas Cruz called the FBI on himself. The FBI connection is there but I believe their role is less hands on.

From what I've read Port Arthur was a full on false flag, patsy, CIA shooter scenario - that's pretty clear.

the shooter was a fucking woman.

Attached: ggj.jpg (234x405, 16K)

Speaking of fathers. Anyone know whose father was being referred to here? Parkland or YouTube HQ lady?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-03-21-18-35.png (1440x2560, 309K)

ok I guess that scenario you posted could be easily be true, that scenario you posted would have equal validity, as my scenario (where all hose events are hoaxes, with no fatalities, and the 'shooter' is just a crafted patsy)

BUT!! Your scenario does not explain the laughing, meming parents and complete lack of authentic grief in the parents of the 'killed'

Explains why no one died

Yes, spot on unfortunately. And they'll find some kind of how to gun video on YouTube the killer lady watched a bunch to learn how . Then, no more firearm videos allowed. Mark my words.

Yeah I honestly don't know anything about the context of those videos but it certainly is weird.

>$0.10 was deposited to your account

>My daughter just died, look at my profound grief!

Attached: Lolman Robby GIF.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

Holy shit you are not only retarded, but overly emotional as well. Are you a woman ?

Absolutely, a perfect script for gun control. Every single time.

Attached: holderC4F9B00000.jpg (634x420, 30K)

Somone actually did it.

Attached: 1522398868908.png (841x684, 205K)

ZUCKERBERG FUCKING HOSPITAL?????? Oh this shit stinks! No surgeon would be out there shilling already.

People clearly who clearly don't understand the timeline and are going to serve as their own undoing....

user, it doesn't matter anymore. The timeline is sealed. The more people fight it, the harder it locks in. So, Godspeed !

Attached: 1522345576209.jpg (1024x645, 71K)

^Probably.

Member when Ellen had security guard Campos on her show with his deepstate handler ? I member!

>he doesn't know about the zimzam
you think they can't spin this against white men? you underestimate how blatantly these people lie and twist.

I've only found one picture of her besides this one I'm posting from Twitter account "Republican Lives Matter."
It's been 6 hours and yet no mainstream news sources show her fucking picture, yet the last couple shootings, they post the shooters picture in an hour or less and swarm over it being a guy.
WTF IS GOING ON?!

Here's the picture

Attached: Jewtube Shooter.jpg (736x960, 29K)

Please do not abuse the quote feature

Attached: 1494404242436.jpg (419x208, 51K)