Bay area has tough gun laws and there was shooter. See gun regulation does nothing

>Bay area has tough gun laws and there was shooter. See gun regulation does nothing.

Well, my mentally impaired friends lets look at antibiotics. Why is it important to finish the cycle of an antibiotic regiment? To eliminate all traces of the bacteria even after symptoms have declined to prevent the onset of strong bacteria.

Now let's look at our recent shooting. This suggests that gun regulations are not enough but a high dosage is required. A FULL AND COMPLETE BAN ON ALL RIFLES IN THE UNITED STATES.

Prove me wrong. You literally can't. If there are no guns, tell me how you will commit gun crimes.

Attached: 1515277019288.png (543x443, 24K)

Lol. A ban is a bandaid. Full protection is to have everyone responsible carry guns.

So you think people won’t have the ability to create weapons and continue to kill each other if guns are banned?

Attached: 5F2B0BC1-64C2-4AFA-AFF9-7C009789BDC4.jpg (655x527, 61K)

Come for our guns and we come for you, Leaf.

Attached: 1522200834798.jpg (533x800, 85K)

>What is burden of proof
Try proving yourself right instead, retard. You literally can't.

Attached: gun control.jpg (730x600, 86K)

>muh antibiotics
>rights are just like infections
Don’t forget that antibiotics create resistant strains and superbugs.

I bet this sounded better in your head

1/10, would rake

Want to talk about apples, well my friend let me explain things to you in terms of oranges...the post.

>A FULL AND COMPLETE BAN ON ALL RIFLES IN THE UNITED STATES
>recent shooting was with a handgun

Attached: 8BFC09EF-813B-41B0-96EE-09E3A0C293F8.jpg (645x588, 67K)

you guys, user is right! It has worked sooo well with drugs!!!

>If I make it illegal it all goes away

Someone get me a photo shop of that r9k fag who shotgunned himself, and replace it with a leaf blower.

Fuckinhg leftist faggots just kill yourselves

You're never going to 100% get rid of guns and that's the whole point of the 2nd amendment.

Good point. Why then does London which has a lack of firearms have a higher murder rate than New York?

Attached: jewlet.jpg (636x770, 125K)

so what are you going to do about the unregistered guns?
are you going to ask criminals and gangs to "bin that rifle"?

nothing? Guess you finally learned.

Double the profits for cartels yay!

>1 post by this ID

>If there are no guns
If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his jock. How exactly do we make no guns exist?

Attached: 21312421423.jpg (260x194, 15K)

Why don’t we just ban murder instead? Murder isn’t a constitutional right, after all.

there are still gun-shootings in australia, an island nation that is easy to regulate.