Do women secretly enjoy being raped?

Do women secretly enjoy being raped?

Attached: 1522795688755.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s6UknGmGVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc
youtube.com/watch?v=NXpFtwYIKew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do emus enjoy raping

Her does. youtu.be/s6UknGmGVzY

Attached: hillary-clinton-3.jpg (900x750, 140K)

what movie is this?

It's not much of a secret.

Physically yes, assuming the dude isn't extra violent.

Psychologically no, but it helps if he's attractive.

I havnt had a GF who didnt have a rape fantasy that she liked to roleplay.

you're one gf in high school is hardly representative of the entire female population

Same, women are fucked in the head plain and simple

I'm gay and i wouldn't mind it.

its not a movie
just an average tuesday night

hawt

Yes but only by men they see as being stronger than their usual mating options.

a fucking gay leaf

yeah well hes dated one more girl than you faggot

prove it

Attached: 1520731673555.jpg (211x236, 27K)

No, if she doesn't want sex then her vagina is going to be dry. Add to that the fact that the muscles will tighten due to the stress of the situation it's likely going to be a painful experience.

Even non violent rape reminds a woman that at any time a guy could overpower her and do incredible harm. If someone is raping you, you don't know if they could then beat you, kill you, they could have given you an STD. There's just no telling what they're capable of. That is not something most people have to think about on a daily basis so the reminder is pretty brutal.

Obviously if you're not attracted to the guy physically you're gonna be disgusted. But even if he was a 10/10 he's a disgusting person for raping you so it's not really any better.

>Do women secretly enjoy being raped?

Attached: british police in action.webm (800x720, 1.42M)

Fucking a gay leaf!

Attached: tIibfMP.png (800x450, 295K)

Notice how they choose a White actor to do the raping. There non-whites in the gang, but the casting directors probably had a meeting and decided the guy who actually attacks and rapes the woman absolutely must be White.

Otherwise it's a hate crime by UK standards.

If a black guy mounted me, i'd only pretend to resist.

No this is not true. Women respond sexually to rape no matter how badly they don’t want it. The theory goes this is to minimize physical damage during the attack.

sex for woman is physiologically always rape , a foreign object penetrating her

No you would immediately and desperately start jerking on your little undersized cuck pee pee. You would cum sooooooo hard wouldn’t you you little faggot bitch

yes
women aren't even human so they like being treated as the animals they are
reminder that once we get rid of all this lefty bullshit women will be returned to the rightful place of just being wet holes that give birth from time to time

Justin, don't you have a sari to play dress up with?

>approaching large group of military aged males
>not using the radio to send up your location or requesting additional units to assist

I know this isn't the point but I hate shit writing

i actually do believe a fair amount of women fantasize about being raped.

stop dreaming stacy. you have responsibilities too.

it's not a secret, it's an extremely common female sexual fantasy. they enjoy the idea of rape and in a vaccuum they enjoy rape. the consequences that tend to follow are what they don't enjoy.

According to Jow Forums incels, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

Yeah has to be white otherwise the woman is going to reject doing the scene.

The definition of rape is you don't want it to happen you fucking retard.

Attached: 1386678002142.jpg (400x438, 72K)

Attached: bonergif.gif (343x239, 1.03M)

It's a proven fact. It's just never by some neckbeard from brazil

a woman in her sane mind would tell you she doesn't
but since this is anonymous board and I am most certainly a fellow male like you, let me tell you that this is one of biggest lie women do.
women lie every time.
this is a necessity, to survive among physically superior fellow men like you and me. even lowliest male can overpower any female with ease if he really aims to do that.
to survive in this environment, female should learn to lie, mostly by copying her mother. it's just nature. there is nothing inherently bad or wrong in it. unfortunately some really cunning males learned to exploit this inherent trait to nefarious needs and created vast amount of defective women as of late.
back to the question at hand. women enjoy rape. I may be mistaken but I think this is a defence mechanism of sorts, aimed to preserve sanity and thus ability to procreate. women are wired to procreate.

Cuck King actually did a funny bit about this sort of thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXpFtwYIKew

Attached: qt9.jpg (708x1000, 620K)

This vid is why we burgermutts have guns

I feel bad for the Chad with rape fantasies that always gets it willingly

Can someone provide me with a sauce on this?

Ha, a whore getting used like the cocksleeve she is.

Tell you what, why don't YOU try it and then tell us if it was enjoyable or not? We'll wait right here while you get raped.

strange, cos ur lil sis seemed quite upset after i finished early. maybe it wasn't as expected

Big kek.

>You would cum sooooooo hard wouldn’t you you little faggot bitch

Mmmhmm and i hope he calls me a faggot too while hes pounding my ass with his bbc

"Raped"? sure. RAPED? no.

Yep. Body likes it while the mind hates it. (This is the dreadful truth that keeps the average rape victim screwed up for life. As a male who went through it, I am afraid of being touched and I laugh at seeing physical suffering in others. I learned to shoot guns pretty sharply. I have never had a relationship though I did have sex with a woman once while drunk and high. I saw her with a child that looked like me 4 years later but my appearance had changed significantly so I didn't talk to her. I hope the white self haters of the world get shot for sport. And their little children and the medics who try to revive them. You don't help enemy combatants and walk away clean. You become the enemy when you do that.)

>a leaf

Oh sorry, i meant to say A FUCKING LEAF.

Woman detected

Riot.

No it's not, you edgy faggot.

Hey nigger, CATCH!

>RATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Some women have a rape fetish, but not all of them, and even then I'm not sure that's the same as actually wanting to be raped. Fpr example, people with BDSM fetishes don't actually want to be tied up and tortured. There's a reason safe words exist.

Yes. Gf has super rape fetish... to the point I have to put a bag on her head and pretend it’s not her to be able to brutally fuck her as she needs. I don’t want to fuck up her face and don’t like tears unless due to jizz eye.

LMAO, women don't want to be raped dude. It's not really rape in their minds.

THIS

Women are known to orgasm during rape. Make of that what you will.
>inb4 if you laugh when someone tickles you doesn't mean you enjoy it

diamonds

HAHAHAHAHAHA, never thought of it that way.

She looks like Elizabeth Daily from the 80s, now Im sad...

Attached: 1517105817443.jpg (400x446, 32K)

Attached: polish mix racer.png (640x719, 47K)

>secretly

Attached: 1460306319738.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Hey leaf, what's that over there?

>wh.. what do you mean? over there? *turns head*

Yeah.

>BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

Would you say an orgasm indicates enjoyment?

do leafs have weekly meetings where they decide what horrible shit they're going to be posting

Maybe you're a fucking faggot who loves dick, think of it that way. You know what you can do? you can stop being a fucking faggot.

Women are sick disgusting freaks. Fuck their faggot needs. Go make me a sammich.

It's a biological mechanism.

Yeah but the body has a way to shut that whole thing down

I don't think so. They can do literally everything that's sexual and not be judged, so if they wanted to be raped they'd just find a guy on Tinder to pretend.
Physical pleasure is a completely different thing, it's not under their control.

ask the Australian army

>this thread

Attached: xxQBeCVJrUWWepgYA7jD40HK0uhUlUC7W7qdh6dd3pA.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>1 post by this id. again.

Getting raped is hilarious if it happens to you as an adult. Great excuse to go out and kill a bunch of people. I would shoot most leaf posters like dogs on the streets (not that i would shoot a dog).

Look, all I'm saying is that as a guy, if I have a boner it means I want it, as a man cannot be raped by penetrating someone.
Lets aim for a little consistency please.

>Nice

What if you have a big dick in your ass and then you get a boner?

wat do?

Nah, I like to prank white self haters who freak out so hard at the mere sight of right wing symbols. Also, YOU are going to HATE Friday's in Hell.

(Real P.S. If you want screwed males to go on shooting rampages, you need to stop being a pussy and go show us all how it is really done. I want you to kill the Governor of Virginia because of his Charlottesville betrayal. I don't care if you love or hate white people. We are talking about toughness here. What's the matter softy? Not brave enough? You will be surprised how much fun killing humans is. It's like deer hunting but they scream words. Well, if you don't shoot them in the lungs or voice box.)

Yeah, just read any shoujo manga.

Attached: 1519879872087.jpg (900x1434, 144K)

>Aeons ago
>Big strong sexy warrior man rapes and takes what he wants
>Women like the big conquerors

>Suddenly
>Guns are made
>The greatest equalizer in the history of mankind
>Town is being invaded
>Footsteps coming up the stairs
>Woman is anticipating a big conqueror
>It's just some generic guy with a gun
>She's mad because a man outsmarted nature
>RAAAAAAAPE

>Women who constantly bitch about equality and all that shit want guns, the greatest "equalizers" to be banned.

And there you have it. Women hate equality, but protest for it.

hnnng i need a med wife

Faggot, i'm not going to Hell. And i'm not going to shoot the Governor of Virginia either, fuck off.

I don't even like killing people. Ahahahaha.

They want this dick. That's what they want.

*grumble*

Hey Ahmed, watch out! INCOMING!

the shoujo manga ive read doesn't have rape. reverse harems will have rapey pretty boys/bishounen but its not like theyre actual rapists. the male characters are suave and charming and sexually aggressive and dangerous but not too dangerous, just like in every other piece of womens fiction.

however BL manga is fucking full of bloody, violent rape. its fucking terrifying. fujos are not people as far as im concerned.

Look how much the Fifty Shades of Grey author made. Of course they do!

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (420x630, 35K)

Rape is the only legitmate form of progeny.

Yeah, you should shoot Jews instead. Killing one Jew is like killing infinity of everybody else. I hope you don't get captured and tamed. You really don't know how that works but predatory psychology documented the phenomenon a long time ago. (Hint: Spartans knew the truth that modern society dares not speak. Look up the word: Catamite.)

If she is from Sweden, yes probably

Haha I never thought of it like that

Attached: 1522708602872.jpg (1130x1217, 783K)

Gotta tell you, when I was a kid and first starting to jerk off I also put on a latex glove and stuck my finger up my ass. Instant boner, instant hardest jizz of my life when I touch what was, unbeknownst to me at the time, my prostate.
Only did that one more time before I thought, you know what this is pretty gay and I don’t like shit.
>no homo

What the fuck? i don't even.. ugh.

Hey friend, catch this rock. SORRY GOTTA RUN SOME ERRANDS I'M IN a real hurry BOOOOOOOoooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prostate stimulation isnt gay but i think it increases the chance of cancer. not sure tho

Yeah it’s pretty fucking gay dog.

notice how they are implying criminals are white

Attached: 111111.png (1156x2031, 290K)