The absolute state of Hollywood

>INDIANA JOANS Ready Player One director Steven Spielberg says it’s time for a woman to play Indiana Jones

>The director says he knows putting a woman in the lead role of an Indiana Jones movie would upset fans, but believes it's time the explorer 'took a different form'

archive.is/dtNlx

Attached: south-park-indy2.jpg (547x427, 31K)

they should try thinking of something new instead

Attached: 1508697159453.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

So basically Tomb Raider?

>upset fans

I didn't think any remained after crystal skulls. We already know the only indy movies are 1 and 3.

Indigina Jones is a key to all this, if we get her working, cuz she's a more female character than we've ever had in these movies before.

maybe the results of the Ghostbusters repop wasnt enough of a deterrent. Let them lose tens of millions again

Was coming to post this.

Why not just make another tomb raider movie or new IP?

Well memed, son

>we're gonna make a new indiana jones
>but it's going to be about some other person

Aren't there rumblings about making the next Bond a nigger or a semen demon?

Imagine being such a delicate flower that you get so mad about some movies that you go online and cry about it like a little fucking bitch. Can you imagine???

Imagine being an oblivious retard that fails to understand culturally driven values.

why not make harrison ford a woman?
not ford is not indy

ready player one was okay

It's a dead series already, who cares what kind of fanfiction they produce?

Pic related as eternally being the real Indiana Jones 4 for me.

Attached: 26971-indiana-jones-and-the-fate-of-atlantis-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1019, 158K)

Indiana Jones has a son named after him, though. That was established in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I know Shia has been through some shit with HWNDU but this “female” premise wouldn’t make sense. It would just end up like this new Star Wars trilogy.

>Tomb Raider failed
>Do same movie again but call it Indiana Joans
>Blame men when that fails too

The ride never ends.

Nothing hollywood does is "okay."

BUT user THAT IS SOMETHING NEW

Attached: 1482099727681.jpg (656x591, 56K)

I mean a woman wouldn't be any more of a disgrace than hauling 75 year old Harrison Ford out of retirement again, it'll be shit either way.

Or just make another Tomb Raider movie, I mean that checks pretty much all the same boxes and it has a female protag

I think it's about time Hollywood showed us a strong empowered woman who can succeed in a "man's" world and teach men to question their worldviews.

Didn't he rape an kill a young girl in the 80s? The girl from Poltergiest

>it's time the explorer 'took a different form'
We've had like 30 different female Indiana Jones type characters. I think it's about time he's a fucking white male again.

Attached: 1521583534178.gif (300x186, 446K)

>not realizing that is how Laura Croft was created

Attached: 1487011572718s.jpg (125x99, 2K)

>no indiana jones world

Attached: Indydrunk.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

>Kill Han Solo
>Castrate Indiana Jones
BUT DICK DECKARD IS STILL UNTOUCHABLE

Attached: IMG_8738.jpg (628x353, 66K)

It's not about compelling characters with their agenda, it's about destroying male spaces and masculine cultural icons wherever they are.

This.
Men are to literally be written out of history it seems, modern boys will have no role models and are to be actively encouraged to remove their penis.

What else did we expect from a pedophile kike like Speilberg? Whatever these people touches turns to shit.

Hey, it worked for for Ghostbusters right?

right, beyond being a reboot it's fucking called tomb raider

it's time for a woman to direct an indiana jones movie

#morewomandirectors

It's time we had an Indian Indiana Jones. Fuck this white male patriarchy.

Attached: yes.jpg (870x1390, 114K)

Isn't that Laura Croft?

I can only assume he's doing this so he can fuck the actress.

Attached: husband and wife.jpg (634x888, 177K)

>INDIANA
Call that bitch Illinois Vazquez.

Yes cause it went so well with ghost busters

The goal here is to systematically remove white men from popular culture.

A lady Dr Jones, eh?

Attached: Jones.jpg (400x217, 19K)