BUZZFEED REWRITING HISTORY

Buzzfeed made a video about “black inventions” while every single one of them were invented by Europeans or European Americans. Thankfully I saw some comments calling this entire video bs, how can this company get away with such History revisionism? Isn’t this the culture appropriation they are always talking about? I call for a mass attack on the comment section, they are literally stealing aryan achievements and promoting the “WE WUZ” mentality to a new extreme...

Link:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Z-IBZr_L4

Attached: 7F38055E-AA28-4078-8B5A-46852B191C52.jpg (672x209, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance
youtube.com/watch?v=-6rP8FO_Vwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are doing it for years, their objective is destroy our identity, without history our roots, they will make it easier to get more non whites inside our countries.
They lie and lie and exagerate, recently they cliamed britain had black people since the middle ages, they claim anyone can be spanish, portuguese, french, english, german, or swedish. Of course a non european will never be english, portuguese, french...........

BUZZFEED IS A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF THE (((DEEP STATE))))

>"I know for sure this was invented by a black man. I don't know how I know that, but it makes me happy."

Attached: 1133583706462.png (473x454, 3K)

Os lusos só têm de fazer pouco barulho que (((eles))) esquecem se de nós. Other than that, this isn’t the reason why we need to crack down these lies, all together

What would "People try to live without white inventions for 72 hours" look like? Just being curious.

Another interesting series: "People try to live without Chinese inventions for 72 hours"

WE

>"I know for sure this was invented by a white man. I don't know that, I'm just a racist on Jow Forums"

Just watch a Stone Age documentary

Id love to live for 72 hours without Jewish inventions.

WUZ

It would look something like this.

Attached: main-qimg-7b0cc883c10a9c494b6dbd8ca65624d6-c.jpg (602x241, 25K)

Show us your flag mutt

I just want all of this to end..

Attached: javelin_missiles_very_fast_nap.jpg (1287x620, 177K)

But that is exactly how black Americans think.

INVENTORZ

>(((Buzzfeed)))

Every. Fucking. Time

Attached: buzzfeed.png (1147x565, 170K)

lold

Happy?

Anyone who watches or reads or opens Buzzfeed unironically, NEEDS to get gassed
#prayforbuzzfeedmassshooting

Attached: 1848c30d19d6339775e2870469291131bf960581ea694ba9b147898b078a9066.gif.jpg (255x192, 8K)

niggers and their animal instinct

That’s where you are wrong, greekboi. The first rule of warfare is that he who studies and knows his enemy like the palm of his hand has the advantage. Keep being obnoxious to the other side, that surely works

Underrated

N

This shit is like Winston in 1984, DOWN WITH BIG NIGGER

>Try to live without black inventions for 72 hours
We live like that for thousands of years now

>Os lusos

O que é que é os lusos? a água do luso. Os lusitanos sei quem foram, são nossos antepassados, os lusos nunca houvi falar,

>só têm de fazer pouco barulho que (((eles))) esquecem se de nós.

Como se nós não fossemos constantemente alvo de ataques, seja á nossa identidade seja por via da imigração não europeia para o nosso país.

Well when you can't steal people's wallets you steal their inventions instead

Attached: 0EC65BC3-A6FC-4CD2-B4D9-CB125643CD7F.jpg (520x638, 231K)

In a hundred years it wont matter quite actually and physically on earth so why bother.?

Kek. I call it Tuesday to Thursday

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

what exactly have Portuguese contributed aside from colonizing south american shitholes?

Um tratado luso-britanico é entre a água de Coimbra e a Reino Unido então? E sim os portugueses têm o código genético mais antigo do mundo, dado pelos habitantes originais de Portugal- lusos/lusitanos o raio que queiras chamar.

>se continuas a votar no tio Costa e na tua Catarina sim terás a identidade apagada

american blacks are retarded because americans are retarded. And I don't mean to say that in a derogatory manner but there has been so much psy-ops been done to americans(mkultratv with negro brainwashing, 50+ vaccine injections, food and water contaminants in a variety), done by sophisticated who know who to run the world like a sims game and use that knowledge to decay everybody. This is some outerworldly shit.

openeed the road to world exploration and european global domination, for singular inventions you can google it

Being this new
go to jewtube, skeptiks(TM) made video about this for few years in a row
Just go and drop redpills
Not jews, no trolls, no 14/88, just facts about their bullshit so normies can get pilled on (((their))) BS
Any pas skeptik(TM) video can be used as source

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (1200x1936, 348K)

Better not live near any nuke plants then

We mapped the whole coast of Africa (an entire continent mapped by one people) and were the first to reach Japan and China (by boat). Also the first man to circumnavigate the globe was Portuguese. Many nautical instruments were made by the Portuguese also during the Discovery Times. These are just a few

What caused Portugal and Spain to turn into such shit? They used to be Master Race of Europe

Freedom of speech makes baring false witness legal

Jews have invented very little. They have made lots of shekels selling things and they have contributed greatly to science but they haven’t invented all that much. Your Jeudism is showing.

>I call for a mass attack on the comment section

So brave. How about a mass attack on their office?

>inb4 FBI

Don't talk about it, be about it

Spain annex us in 1580 but when we wanted our independence back in 1640 we both kinda destroyed ourselves in the war and gave the British, French and Dutch kingdoms an advantage to start their empires.

as much as I like them, I can go without a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for 3 days.

Based Kiwi

Whats the best way to season and cook nigger meat?

While we are lying about black inventions, might as well swallow some juicy blowback, cuckfeed

THIS IS WHITEBOI SEEING BLACK CIVILIZATION FOR THE FIRST TIME

Attached: KANGZ.jpg (640x341, 47K)

Attached: black inventions.png (1474x3755, 1.33M)

Council on Foreign Relations essentially run BuzzFeed, Vox, WaPo and 538 as well. Its by far their biggest success because it fulfills the goals of the Aquarian conspiracy without even needing a Woodstock-like event to get it going. It breeds this especially ignorant and platitudinous behaviour you can just feel in the voice of someone who's been brainwashed by it. Theyve hired great journalists who have written Pulitzer-tier stuff, but they became an easy target for global political assaults against the United States, notably by George Soros with the Veles Macedonia bot farm story and muh piss tape, an open British deep State attack on America that became an inane liberal meme for months.

SMASH THAT DISLIKE

Peanut butter is pretty good desu

Eating nigger meat is a surefire way to end up with AIDS or herpes you glow in the dark faggot.

Don't know about you guys but I couldn't go 3 days without using my Foreman grill

there are plenty of other novelty grills, hell even panini presses have grill plates

OLD
SAGE

Pretty sure Georgie boy didn't invent an electric grill you little femme queer.

Have you ever noticed how everything stupid on the internet seem to originate from America?

Why can't you just go away and start educating your fucking people for once? Jesus fucking christ.

>how can this company get away with such History revisionism?
Daily Reminder that the media lying isn't against the law, and every day they "yell fire in a crowded theater", from BLM to hyping us up for wars (for Israel), and they face no repercussions over it.

Attached: muh_constitution.png (1012x1150, 1.28M)

>Have you ever noticed how everything stupid on the internet seem to originate from America?
You mean like Sweden's genderless education, its feminazi politics, and multi-culti nonsense? Every single one of our leftoids wants to "BE LIKE SWEDEN YES!" We had to sit through "LETS BE LIKE SWEDEN" from the Bernouts our entire election, stfu about that shit. You Svens invented national cuckdom.

Attached: swedemalia.jpg (933x885, 746K)

NUH UH. black people invented stop lights, motherfucker. live without thos

also peanut butter and cell phones
the internet told me
what about elevators
or fake hearts
or whatever the fuck else we're laying claim to
we takin it back nigga. history is black and the future is female

Maybe niggers should live without white inventions, like cars, toilets, interior electrical wiring, air conditioning, and 98% of modern medicine.

>Hey, let's film some rage-inducing shit and post it on Jow Forums for free ad-shekels
>Sounds like a plan

Attached: 15108428033260.jpg (530x736, 46K)

>what is the Matrix

why black "inventions" tho. why would that need to be emphasized ?

Say you are stuck in conversation with one of one of these platitudinous ignoramus zefrank zombies, i find it quite pleasing to heap as much cognitive dissonance into their system as possible, at once, and then give them your full attention as they start crashlooping.
Fascinating brainwashing isn't it?

Are you fucking serious? All that bullshit comes from America, feminism was started and is still being the leading cesspool for feminism and then it spread to us which for some reason thought it was a great fucking idea.

They even tried starting BLM in sweden because our police "kills black people", like what the fuck? The only time that ever happens is when some nigger stabs two people in the middle of the day.

We even had people fighting over YOUR goddamn election.

Because niggers literally can't do anything for themselves, so they have to lie to make you believe that they did something for themselves. The problem is that there are white cuck apologists who are so fucking soft that they believe this shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance

>America is backwards and conservative redneck troglodytes stuck in the 19th century
>America is radical leftist progressivist feminism infecting the rest of the world
You need to pick one criticism and stick to it, Svenmalian. You dipshits can't tell your leftist desconstruction memes from your rightist ones.

Attached: swede.png (478x627, 31K)

the classic

Attached: 1516036462192.jpg (686x1024, 110K)

Feminism started from the French revolution.

How can they play the victim and claim they were the inventors of so much good shit? They're just trying to find anything to complain about just cause they can't get off their asses and work

Did black people really have tables?

Attached: fake.jpg (1242x709, 166K)

so buzzfeed payed this 8 individuals to make a video and literally none of them could just google this shit to see if its true ?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-03-22-13-54.png (540x960, 121K)

wut nigga?

Attached: fake2.jpg (1054x1053, 239K)

It's the Jews stupid

THE EGYPTIANS CREATED THE LIGHT BULB AND BATTERIES I KNOW CAUSE I SAW IT ON A DOCUMENTARY SAYING THEY GOT IT FROM SOME OTHER ANCIENT CIVILIZATION.

The feminist movement that happened during the revolution was dealt with, and the leaders guillotined.
Revolutionaries saw De Gouges and her followers as dangerous. They were not at all feminist and made that very clear.

Honestly feminism happened in every single country and it was more like a slow descent into madness than something precise.

whats with the butthurt Jow Forums?
just let them blacks and leftist live in a fantasy la-la land
no sane person will believe that bs video

Did you know only 1 in 5 arsons are ever solved?

Attached: arsonette.jpg (615x461, 70K)

They wouldn't be able to videotape it.

Attached: orewellian irony.jpg (425x422, 47K)

This nigger acts like she doesn't eat shitty everyday. kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6rP8FO_Vwc

A black guy helped with the inventions or institutional racism so it's really the kangz that invented it. Some dumb shit like that use your imagination. They do.

Ooo stop being a racist wet blanket and let black people have a moment to shine!

even if they invented things I enjoyed I would gladly forfeit them to live in a world without nogs

If niggers hadn't invented peanutbutter thousands of children with peanut allergies would still be alive. Niggers are murderers

I love how the video starts with the stop light, as if someone else wouldn't have just invented the stop light like a year later if that black guy didn't.

If it's so unimportant then why do it

Stop light inventor wasn't even black. I don't even know what Buzzfeed is trying to do with this video besides clickbait.

Does it really need to be said ? Look at the fucking cow, shes fucking huge. I highly doubt those hamfists shove salad down her throat all day.

yeah he was. the inventor of the modern stop light was black. the idea about the order of the lights was important.

just having a single red light isnt a stop light, not same thing, doesnt do same function of warning the person to stop also

A regular day.

What are the inventions?

that's cool and stuff but there's this thing, maybe you've heard of it, it's called truth, look it up in a dictionary

Attached: dankhogg.jpg (746x835, 90K)

This. UK nigs just copy everything American nigs do.

Jews were never craftsmen. They were never allowed to be anything but bankers and merchants. They never MADE anything

>They never MADE anything
They made money

Let's list out what happens here.
>niggers didn't invent shieeet
WE WUZ KANGZ
>niggers did invent shieeeeet
Well why did your lineage go to shit and you don't do it anymore? WE WUZ KANGZ

They can't win.