Why doesn´t Jow Forums believe that 9/11 was an inside job...

Why doesn´t Jow Forums believe that 9/11 was an inside job? The official version is so dubious and there is a ton of proof that our government was involved.

Attached: putin-russia-to-show-proof-that-911-was-an-inside-job-132715.jpg (950x450, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM
youtu.be/H0v7_O53J0k
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/xnqWs8pAsRk
youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M
hooktube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

90% or more of authentic poltards do... the shills are just more vocal, along with a small contingent of older anons who swallowed the whole "muh freedom" bullshit hook line and sinker 17 years ago and never looked back.

Jews.

Attached: 6096c50b9be9415b25c2e99f15049586b805cfc5a15267edb90d29644a2fbbfa.jpg (1754x1240, 1.37M)

The question should be why doesn’t pol think radical islamisicists hate us enough to try and do this.

For some reason this is an inside job but every other attack was legit Muslim terror.

>For some reason this is an inside job but every other attack was legit Muslim terror.
people think "the government is too incompetent to pull off something like 9/11" but somehow believe that a bunch of goatfucking terrorists in a cave could do it.
Special kind of stupid, that's all I'm saying.

Because we weren't bombing them pre 9/11. we were just tourists.
>Saddam
Not really a Muslim.

>Why doesn´t Jow Forums believe that 9/11 was an inside job?
[citation needed]
Aka:
>"When did you stop beating your wife?"
First you have to prove that we beat our wife before you have the right to ask questions loaded in such a way that it is assumed to be fact.

In my experience most 9/11 are pro truth with a few deniers/shills flecked in between bombarded with more arguments than they can respond to.

the shills wouldn't respond even if they had time to... they know the facts aren't on their side, so they just throw out incendiary comments hoping to derail the discussion and make the truthers look crazy.

Why won't they release the Pentagon footage?

It's not a loaded question. You can believe something regardless of it being true.

>Why doesn´t Jow Forums believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

You're joking, right?

it's actually the very definition of a loaded question:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

Well technically if you go through the timeline of Al-qaeda operations it's quite the opposite; their operations have consistently aligned with U.S "interests" leading up to, and continuing after, the 9/11 attacks.
In summary the government is saying:
>yes we created Al-Qaeda and trained Osama Bin Laden
>yes we used them as a proxy army in the past
>yes we still channel weapons to them today in Syria and Libya
>yes it would appear as though we are still using them as a proxy army to this day
>but that one time they attacked us in an obtusely obvious way that conveniently opened up public support for a bunch of wars that we already had planned just like we planned in "Operation Northwoods" that was totally not us using them as a proxy army - they went rogue then

Shit happened 17 years ago, and 99.9% of you newfags weren't even alive when it happened so who gives a fuck?

People blamed for 9/11
>Israel
>non Israeli jews
>Bush
>military industrial complex
>Saudis
>Oil companies
>rival construction firms
>NWO
>UN
>Rival air lines
There are more too it, but since they obviously all can't be true, that means that people like to make up conspiracy theories for political gain.

Attached: outsidejob44-1.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Not true, you have to be 18 to post here. That'd be like carrying a gun into a gun free zone. What are you stupid or something?

Why would you pass on a chance to eternally blame Muslims for being vile terrorists?
Are u dumb?

t. jew.
t. also a jew

T. Goy

and how.

Orchestrated by Jews, using their long-time puppets, Muslims, facilitated by their infiltration into the US government that goes all the way back to the colonial era. W. Bush did not know who was pulling the strings, but he was complicit as his sole aim in invading the Middle East was Saddam Hussein, with whom he was pathologically obsessed (see Debriefing the President, John Nixon).

Attached: 4rwoH0h-1.jpg (728x908, 89K)

Because "was an inside job" is a fucking disinformation campaign. By that I mean the phrase was used to popularize the idea that disagreeing the narrative was insane. The insider was Chertoff. 9/11 was an Israeli job

We don't want eternal war idiot.

We want everyone to fuck off back to their relative sphere of influence and stay there so we all can live in peace.

9/11 was an outside >JEB!

Attached: 1496952093600.jpg (718x540, 79K)

nah, all the neocons were / are in on it.
don't forget that the Enron investigation documents (aka bush's butt buddies) were destroyed in building 7

you kiddies might not remember it - even some adults have forgotten because the story broke only 1 month after 911, but Enron was the largest corporate scandal in American history.

>Jow Forums doesn’t believe 9/11 was an inside job and mossad.

Attached: FCB57785-99D7-489D-83A5-BDA70DC8818B.jpg (851x831, 96K)

>JEB!

I thought you meant the "load" was the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, and not the fact that Jow Forums didn't believe it. So you're right, my bad user.

>Israel
Aka Jews.
>non Israeli jews
Aka Jews.
>Bush
Aka Jews.
>military industrial complex
Aka Jews.
>Saudis
Aka Jews.
>Oil companies
Aka Jews.
>rival construction firms
Aka Jews.
>NWO
Aka Jews.
>UN
Aka Jews.
>Rival air lines
Aka Jews.

I'm not seeing any inconsistency here....

Architectural engineer here.
Soon, U of Alaska will give their study. ASCE will be forced to call for a new investigation.
AE911TRUTH.ORG

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

well... there was the whole PNAC thing and if you want to get technical, AIPAC had been around a while, Chertoff was likely not the only Israeli citizen holding a key position in US government. You are right though, the ones that profitted most are pretty much the ones that were in on it. It's hard not to think Cheney had something to do with it, the motherfucker RAPED our tax system. I heard some crazy shit about how they spent that military budget and how wasteful they were with it

Present the officially sanctioned story of 9/11
Present your version of the story of 9/11
Provide facts to support the conclusions

Oy vey, antisemitism!

>Why doesn´t Jow Forums believe that 9/11 was an inside job
fucking lurk two minutes you stupid nigger

I only trust my eyes.

Attached: america.jpg (1085x805, 525K)

literally only T_D newfags believe the official story.
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

Attached: absurd_physics.gif (636x334, 1.58M)

its a bait thread. Pretty much the only point is to keep the topic alive. here, have some links

Alan Sobrosky
youtu.be/H0v7_O53J0k

Fox citing Israeli (possible) involvement
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0

CNN fighting the Israeli narrative
youtu.be/xnqWs8pAsRk

>bases on the Saudi Peninsula
They warned the Americans from the start. They even teamed up with them to try to get their forward base in Somalia. But the americans crossed their fingers, hoped and lost.

SAGE

Whether you want to believe that the Muslims wanted to give the United States a reason to attack them, does not negate the fact that they were technologically incapable of the level of planning that was necessary to pull this off the way they did. Do you know why no fighter jets were scrambled on 9/11? Do you think it is some random coincidence that no fighter jets were available? Do you think they accidentally setup this event while our Air Force was participating in wargames halfway across the continent? Sure, maybe by some fluke of luck they hit us on the perfect day to ensure no Air Force response. I find it hard to believe shitskin Muslims living in a cave were capable of the level of intel related tasks... their neighbors in Broward County Florida when they were in flight school however, may of had the capacity to assist them. Especially considering the vast network of Israeli "art students" that these people were connected to

Attached: 1522794535245-pol.png (481x377, 296K)

"only a fool from the public sector with no military or governmental knowledge would beleive this. the task is far too difficult and the thousands of people that would need to be paid off to keep quiet... it's a fools conspiracy invented by the public sector." - Putin on 9/11

Not that the government is to incompetent but that it would be almost impossible to keep in a secret. Goatfuckers with a lot of money don't have that problem.

Solid meme friendo

That last part is the bitterest of all. I know a guy who worked for the CIA and Army for years. One day sitting at a coffee shop shooting the shit my buddy brought up 9/11 was inside and he flipped his lid, he just didn't want to believe it but he started tearing up. Had to go to the bathroom to wash up and at the moment I knew. Not saying he had a part but you could tell by his visceral emotion he knew it was true too but couldn't admit to himself that 30 years in service meant nothing.

I used to believe this. But you don't need thousands of people. You need a few maniacal ones.

the single best source for credible 911 info is

bollyn.com

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a kike.

it was definitely jews and cheney
i doubt it went much further than that

whatever you think about the twin towers, the collapse of building 7 should raise some eyebrows. there's no way that building just fell.

but the incubators!
he took the babies *sob* off the incubators!

Attached: nayirah.png (838x619, 488K)

If the jews truly did 9/11, was it in retaliation for something?

nah it was so we would do their bidding in the middle east and also dramatically expand the US bureacracy with sickening totalitarian rules and regulations and budgets which jews have always been experts at corruptly abusing in their favor
youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

false dichotomy

>rival airlines
Never heard that one before. Kind of out-there, but whatever

t.spic

Attached: 1603c1a98d206123013f1611e0fed3cc_1024.jpg (548x346, 76K)

I don't know. Maybe because you faggots have to use fake OP photos and other retarded evidence to push your faggy agenda?

Attached: 9b77189dec3dfc477d51cc3bec56f70a_1024.jpg (672x504, 52K)

Attached: 164e567d58264a2d5bc79b2fa9f1a442_1024.jpg (658x1024, 184K)

>never heard of the 1992 WTC bombing

They literally did just that:
>FBI and the CIA organized a false flag bombing on the WTC
>too incompetent to keep it under wraps
>get busted

And yet, of course, you never hear about it in the media.

I believe it's a possible that it's a inside job but the structural theories are comeplete bullshit and anyone who believes them is spreading disinformation and only hurting their own argument.

Pic related destroys structural conspiracy theories.

Attached: site1074 (2).jpg (260x210, 9K)

I've never seen this angle before.
Is that the core of the building?

ISIS was manufactured as well; the CIA knew about the attacks but did nothing to stop them. In fact, Bin Laden was a CIA asset- armed, trained, and financed. You think ISIS is any different?

checked

can we all just agree it was jews and move on now?

kek

Find the jews who did 9/11
hooktube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

Attached: 14f264ffea6416124a14064813ec8f63f7a1f84c974956513694ec1173a83fc7.jpg (255x241, 15K)

This, just find the jew

Attached: c901921e4738eec96b8504ba7575830d_500(2).gif (389x458, 539K)

>structural theories are complete bullshit

Brah the only bullshit structural theory is the official NIST report on building 7 collapsing due to "burning office equipment" complete with a totally inconsistent structural model.

Ignorance is bliss

Remember goy, steel and concrete buildings collapse from hydrocarbon fueled fires.

Attached: 151014430417745547.jpg (700x457, 43K)

BUILDING 7

Attached: JPw476vs1G0.jpg (604x389, 87K)

9/11 was an outsourced job

fact: every condo/apartment fire leads to complete building collapse

Is this your argument?
Do you really believe it was only a fire?

fuck, this dude just admitted he was wrong on the internet.

Quick, put him in a zoo!

Attached: 1477695178732.png (607x525, 109K)

Attached: mer.jpg (213x366, 34K)

after 4 decades of Bush's fucking up American policy, did Jeb really think he was going to get into office?

do you know how I know you are a shill?

Attached: 1479642143076.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Show ur flag

He should have. Im voting for him in 2020, 2024, 2028, and so on until the end of time.

Attached: 1513127414855.jpg (643x648, 62K)

No planes and a lot of fucking Jews.

We should have nuked Israel right after 9/11 and put the Jews in the US in death camps.

It’s never too late. We can still do this.

Attached: 8B88B0F1-EC71-4AB2-83CF-9DFFF1223E1B.jpg (503x510, 91K)

Notice how (((you))) defend an absolute lie.
Care to debate the treason/lies of 911?

this OP!

YUP!

insane huh? It's shredded to pieces

there are a few video where you see it almost quiver in the air before that part right there finally collapses

single best pieces of pictorial evidence right?

We should gather as many clips of the core as we can.

There are a few on video. I'd kill for some 35mm photos negatives from anyone across the hudson like this person

Was mentioned for

Delusional

/thread

god damn

simple. they know their family fucking die and no one will care.

on this particular issue, yes.

>their family fucking die
sorry - will fucking die

we all know it was the jews.

maybe because evidence?
or common sense?
or al-qaeda admitted it?
or the phone calls from people on the planes?

building 7, fine. it was weird for it to collapse, and of course the conspiracy theorists amplified it, but remember that two of the world's largest buildings fell down right next door, not only starting fires but cutting off the sprinkler systems that would normally have put out the fires. a big ol' fire broke out in WTC7 and that caused the collapse

powdered disintegrated.

Attached: 1486403939450.gif (360x270, 3.79M)

>Larry Silverstein
>Michael Certoff

Attached: 1522532094446m.jpg (1024x902, 106K)

Attached: 1510887897898.png (914x679, 553K)

pic related was the last picture taken by a photographer who died moments later by falling debris.

Attached: image10.png (550x379, 114K)

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1496640451542.png (558x568, 383K)

>it was weird for it to collapse
It's not that weird when you consider other buildings that were further away also had significant damage. Liberty Plaza was actually further away and the entire facade was ripped off the building. A huge chunk if 1 wtc landed between 2 & 3 world financial which is even further away.
130 liberty ended up being demolished some years later because the building was essentially totaled.

I was just lucky enough to visit the world trade center in the 90's, I don't think most people realize how fucking big these buildings were. the WTC complex by itself was 14.6 acres and the debris was spread out over a area much bigger than that.

Attached: 669842c804675265677202c841236f0d.gif (560x516, 60K)

it fell neatly into its footprint at freefall speed. every other building that "partially collapsed" were torn apart haphazardly, with only certain sections crumbling from the top.

and none of the "partial collapses" happened 6 hours later either, like building 7

also, bbc news announced the collapse 20 minutes early lol

do shills ever get tired of being so wrong?