0 kills

>0 kills
The future is female

Attached: 3697d4f1a70f5bb1588e41d86e2f359d.png (801x731, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w
youtube.com/watch?v=dkFuUWpD4Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

Attached: 1508174949483.jpg (620x421, 63K)

dont you mean 1 kill?

Before Killing Xer self they mean

>women trying to do a mans job
Smh when will they learn

the poor kill ratio is how we know this wasn't a Jow Forumsack

Woman and men are equ—

>A tarp.
Nice try, kikes.

Attached: youtubeshooter.jpg (707x1422, 469K)

>Thinking the government will use conventional means
They will likely deploy sound and energy weapons or drones on militia groups and if things really got out of hand I could see them using BOW to cause a controlled epidemic

>heavy gun control zone
>no kills
It works

1. I thought YT was a dream employer for wimenz.
2. was it a wyman, or a trans-wuman?

>dude it will be an adventure like Mad Max or The Purge xD

>shooter a deragned tranny
That would be the icing on the cake!
pls!
pls!
pls!
pls!
pls!

also, checked

Attached: check dubs.gif (404x416, 180K)

stop watching discovery channel!

there are many methods to kill user.

Attached: bridge21-1200x680.jpg (1200x680, 280K)

thats fresh pasta, but his point is that wouldn't be any group to directly engage, with conventional arms or new sound supression methods or whatever. any civilian response would probably manifest as a series of coordinated bombings I would imagine

Police should shoot some people in there as affirmative action. We need equality in mass shooting, womyn can't be discriminated against by fascists who refuse to die.

kek

By the time this happens half the leftists are already dead.

thats why there are no female shooter: most of the time they kill themselves before they could kill anyone
clumsy creatures

she musta been pissed off about the new forced youtube layout

Wouldn't be, they would have just said it was a man.

you overestimate the average american

You're replying to copypasta you massive cockmongler.

>california
>youtube
>american
and nothing of value was lost

Guns are sexist. They afford men the opportunity to commit crime, but don't give that privilege to women. We need to start the conversation about exclusionary gun design.

Attached: 1522012479620.jpg (541x540, 18K)

Attached: 1522794897004.jpg (592x329, 21K)

Suicides give you a negative point so its -1

You underestimate. The left has no guns in their homes.
Easy pickings.

Audio captcha: thelegendarycivilwar

Quit protecting the name of the female shooter.

Provide her name, NOW.

This is what happens when women finally go for a score.

Women can't shoot+tranny suicide rate=mass shooting only resulting in a suicide.

Atleast she hit something

The feminist bridge version of workplace shootings

>Curse you Samantha Hyde

Attached: Ufuktfam.jpg (284x177, 5K)

Checked.
Post also made me diamonds. Civil war is coming.

Attached: rRaG8in.png (626x461, 349K)

Any name or picture yet?

Affirmative action in a nutshell. If you want anything done properly, get a white male.

Never send a woman to do a man's job. Only kill she got was herself.

that's a given, and why this is the best shooting in recent memory.

desu it's probably some 50 year old Alex Jones-listening catlady angry that YouTube is censoring her favorite chemtrail klaxons

If she wanted a higher kill count she should’ve built a bridge

>believing youtube would hire a 50 year old

My thoughts exactly

Only if they had a lastname like -stein or -berg would they.

> Liberals get the bullet too.

This is why women need to be disarmed they are to emotionally unstable to have firearms.

Attached: IMG_20180403_165459.jpg (1062x856, 125K)

>he doesn't know the airforce admitted to congress that they do in fact use chemtrails

underrated

I bet my 3 inches it is a trans (((woman)))

I'm disappointed. pol would usually have this info by now.

KEK'ed
/thread

Wait it's an employee?

According to the news: The shooting is said to have begun after the woman had a dispute with her boyfriend during an outdoor party on the campus.

No, it's because women didn't have any mass shooter role models. If we want women to succeed in the male dominated world of mass shootings then we have to encourage more women to step up and kill! It's 2018, we need to have more solidarity with the sexes.

probably an Asian who was humiliated by her bf.

The point was to give jewtube justification to push harder on gun control. Typical weak leftys dont have the nerve to kill.

Fair enough tbqh. Once a white man dates an Asian he should stay with her forever. No white girl likes a yellow fever faggot

literally this is the future we face unless we put these cunts in their place

which is having babies, spreading their legs when they are told to , and shutting the fuck up

Attached: 1521981198052.jpg (420x583, 68K)

Repeal the 19th amendment.

Why are white people so violent?

Attached: dixon-194847-f-wp-content-uploads-2017-10-George-Ciccariello-Maher-1200-b-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Edgy

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

i really hate this argument. the entire purpose of a gun for self defense is to kill.

women voting was a horrible idea and its a cancer on us i agree

Attached: 1520179385169.jpg (1199x1500, 708K)

Attached: received_1382203738591677.jpg (1440x916, 63K)

And women wonder why they only get 77 cents on the dollar

I don't understand why they are voting away their right to own the thing that will make them able to defend themselves against the other half of the population. When 99% of all men are stronger than 99% of all women, which is a statistical fact based on a multitude of studies, I would want a great equalizer walking home through nogville as a woman.

The pure lack of forethought... I carry a gun and I could kill most people unarmed, I'm just a big fucking dude. More power to me or people that run in packs I guess. Give me dominion over you, stupid bitch.

Because women are emotional creatures, not creatures of logic.
The 19th amendment was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1508696236654.png (1500x3719, 595K)

underrated

What resolution is this? I can read fuck all off of it.

Mass shootings are a boys club, it's unacceptable.
We need to encourage girls, it's current year after all. Womyn should leave traditional gender role of not-killing people, it's patriarchal and offensive.

>phoneposter detected

Indeed, sorry about that.

She made the tranny shooter look like a better shooter.

Attached: daily-stormer_9992492.png (720x340, 310K)

Agreed
#SheKillsToo

>implying gun controls ever succeed
No.

Underrated comment

Weak ass hoe

They actually think they're equal to a man? Lol
these motherfuckers suck... Suck dick that is

You fucking retard autists ever stop to think that maybe she wasn't trying to actually kill anyone, except maybe her boyfriend, but that could be a rumor, which is still awful, but maybe she was trying to just scare people, or give warning shots. Maybe she'd rather off herself than live with the fact that she killed people. Maybe she believed in God and thought maybe he'd go easy on her, because clearly she had a mental illness.

I'm not defending her because clearly she was an awful person for doing what she did. I'm just saying you retards don't know the details and are acting like it's a good thing if you can handle a gun correctly. Why praise that? I'm happy no innocent person was killed.

You fucking idiots can't even defend yourselves in general, so stop praising violence like it's a good thing. I'm sometimes afraid of walking down the streets (in a nice neighborhood) or doing any type of chore, like getting groceries or going to work because I fear that some gun toting lunatic is going to go around and shoot people just because they woke up and got out of bed and just felt like killing people that day.

You're all sad faggots.

drones and planes with thermal, infra red, nigthvision etc would stop this, the only hope would be that there is enough internal strife in the airforce to ground the drone fleet.

Or maybe she is the joke?
youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w

>"real men use fists"

Isn't that Toxic Masculinity?

Does it count if she scores in her own goal?

Attached: image.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

Female typing style spotted. Tits of gtfo roastie.

Name / insta of female shooter, pls.

Pray for San Bruno

#PRAYERS#SAN_BRUNO

lol. yea wasn't trying to kill someone. firing warning shots then offs herself. main target in critical condition.

nice mental gymnastics. she missed.

LOL

>implying american liberals believe in anything enough to die for it

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>WOMEN

Attached: 1515185245635.jpg (476x594, 59K)

A lot of the shooters end up being lefties, user. They're the ones unstable enough to do it without real justification.

Not a female, but I can understand why you think that. It's because my IQ is significantly higher than yours and it intimidates you.

Fucking faggot.

>woman

Mentally ill males are not female. Fake news.

>I was gettin ready to order Carl's Jr.

youtube.com/watch?v=dkFuUWpD4Zs

nice

>the left have no guns
Almost every liberal has a gun. They're just hypocrites.

>when you had so much soy that you have to ask your bull's gf to do the shooting for you

Attached: 1522262922277.webm (600x336, 2.8M)

good point user...

I was in the military as a scout for ten years and right as the trans women integration came I bailed ship. We got one chick who couldnt do SHIT... I cant wait till the government comes to my house with a bunch of women and trans to take whats mine. 400M and theyre as good as dead. Close combat ha. I wish a bitch would.

>LARPing intensifies

>had tactical gear
>only killed one woman in the manner of self-inflicted GSW
>wounded a few people

I think these people should be asking the guy making this shit up why he's making shit up