Is Israeli border patrol /ourguys/?

Is Israeli border patrol /ourguys/?

Attached: 1522730630941.gif (200x356, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZpKrXBMImU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, kill yourself kike.

Attached: Israel #1.jpg (638x638, 56K)

What am I even looking at?

>gif

Death to Mecca
Death to Jerusalem
May the Middle East be turned to dust in our lifetime

Rats attempting to cross Israeli border

God a video that isn't potato quality?

FUCK OFF KIKE

THEIR BACKS ARE TURNED TO THE BORDER YOU SICK EVIL FUCK

You keep posting this child abuse image leaf, is there child nudity bots now?

You're gonna get vanned, I told you in another thread but I reported you to leaf police

Attached: IMG_0366.jpg (330x229, 36K)

No.

I love this idea of not firing at a retreating enemy. LMAO you people are such fucking sheltered fags

>enemy
they aren't at war. It doesn't matter, I won't get too worked up. Israel gets exposed this month anyways and you will be begging for mercy after that.

CP
MODS

I understand everyone here is now a fucking 14 year old, soft headed moron pooped out by the leftist run idiot factories that parade as schools. But yes, people trying to breach your borders from a state run by a government that has destroying your state explicitly listed as the primary goal of their organization classifies as an enemy. If these were spic drug dealers or mules carting cocaine across your border you'd cheer the same video. You faggots are as inconsistent as the "literally Hitler! Take muh gunz!" pink haired zers

They're child murdering fucking assholes
Israel needs to be wiped off the map

Attached: 1496174516390.jpg (485x397, 60K)

Attached: 1491978083706.jpg (1725x2356, 2.44M)

Yes. Fuck em. If I tell you "don't step on my law or I'll fucking dome you" (more than required by law) and you step on my lawn... Go fuck yourself.

how come jews cant understand that we dont like muzzies or jews
fuck off kikes

israel is fucked dude.

Attached: 1520023617080.jpg (832x827, 87K)

But Satan, they're your chosen people.

You know how many kids die a year for you to have the technological base to post bullshit on Jow Forums from your phone faggot...? Get the fuck off your high horse. There are 4 billion too many people in the world. 2/3rds of them live in abject poverty so your bitch ass can whine about muh poor Palestinians. But ofuckinghoo

yeah

Remember. You think niggers, Muslims, leftists and libertarians are dumb. Muslims think you, niggers, leftists and libertarians are useful tools. Etc etc. Remember that... Then think about what all the morons calling each other morons agree on and wonder if this is the one thing every idiot got right

jews are based, and i will fill a jewish womb with my goy seed and raise the defenders of Yisrael.

Remember, you're using meaningless labels.

No, they were just camping with sniper rifles this time.

>retreating
You gotta be an armed attacker to be retreating you dumb burger.

>breach your borders
What borders? This is a fence between Palestinian lands and other Palestinian lands.
>a government that has destroying your state explicitly listed as the primary goal of their organization
Fuck off kike, go back to r*ddit or the oven, which ever is closer.

Checked

Attached: Israel rats.jpg (384x517, 41K)

Hahahaha meaningless. Go wander around Sudan for a few hours friend.

Attached: 1515464391541.jpg (2548x1200, 2.09M)

>armed
>borders

I'm sure they were unarmed probably..still fuck em. If you don't want to get shot then don't go somewhere where a military openly said "if you come here and touch this fence we will fucking shoot you." And I'm not sure if you're insinuating that this didn't happen in the proximity of the Israel/Gaza border...

Good to see you support the Turks. Lovely people. Love white Americans. I bet you've spent a lot of time with them.

>white
Only a Jew with an agenda makes everything about race, you guys love to D&C with race baiting because at the end of the day your race is all you have. You wouldn't be able to claim you're chosen if people didn't care about race. Sad.

HAHAHAHAHA have you spent ANY time on this board faggot?

Also I'm an atheist Calvinists escapee who actually spent some time outside of the borders of the US. I just really enjoy watching the similar lack of philosophical consistency between places like Jow Forums and say... BuzzFeed or whatever.

Is someone going to post a video that's actually watchable or not?

Attached: 1492528326854.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>israel is a chad country
>virgin cucks are jealous and want chad to get cucked too

Based

All muslims should die

Yup. Couldn't possibly be someone out there who realizes you're a fucking tool. Def gotta be a kike conspiracy. (Note I'm not expressing pro kike sentiment)

youtube.com/watch?v=qZpKrXBMImU
czech it

If you're not completely and unequivocally against Israel and you've spent time on this board it's because you're a kike shill.

Nope, fuck Israel

Attached: 440550A7-A887-4523-8DC1-BC2A2EF51C2B.jpg (400x406, 81K)

>THEIR BACKS ARE TURNED
Yeah but they stole a tyre.

I'm for anyone shooting sand niggers and pointing out that this place is no different than any leftist ID politic cesspit. You'll notice there is no "support" for Israel intrinsic in that. You're all faggots.

based kike