Turns out Stefan Molyneux's cult has torn apart so many families they made a documentary about it

Pretty fucked up desu

youtube.com/watch?v=L1LQGhzVRRA

Attached: molymeme.jpg (725x498, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpSfpiwVAi-83vMLVbjbo3w
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w
youtube.com/user/TruShibes/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/user/FDRLiberated
youtube.com/watch?v=RGeZdtTtxsY
youtube.com/watch?v=9ELDO4whiXs
youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY
youtube.com/watch?v=KCoUuwn8_t8
youtube.com/watch?v=pN4CYhlHM20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My uncle was a Molyhead and tried speaking rationally to my parents who then exiled him because he was saying things they didn't want to hear. Now I am talking to my parents about nothing but facts and they are giving me the beginning of that treatment. There are always two sides to an argument.

>molyneux convinced me that my parents manipulated me into thinking they're great people who love me

That was her interpretation of Molyneux's suggestion that people should not feel obligated to having relationships with family members who are either physically or emotionally abusive. Molyneux isn't responsible.

And he hasn't spoken about this "defooing" shit in years. For the past two years he's basically become a WN who stresses the importance of strong family ties. I'm convinced that most people who bash him are leftists who are concerned of his ability to spread a rational right wing nationalist message.

And to say that he has a "cult" is absurd. Where's the compound? How does he benefit from being the leader of the "cult"?

>2016
sage

hate this faggot. says voting doesnt matter then goes to shill off some establishment cunt.

What does your anecdote have to do with the fact that an entire documentary was made about Molyneux tearing families apart by brainwashing parent's children into "defooing" their family? Even Joe Rogan called Molyneux out on this as being cult behavior, and Molyneux freaked out and started lying.

>That was her interpretation of Molyneux's suggestion that people should not feel obligated to having relationships with family members who are either physically or emotionally abusive. Molyneux isn't responsible.
Just because shitty parents do exist and boundaries should be established with them does not make Molyneux's sweeping advice and proclamations about parents and family any less disturbing and cult-like.

>And to say that he has a "cult" is absurd. Where's the compound?
Why would you need one in the Internet age? He has his website and youtube channel. He did used to host gatherings at his house though where he would lecture people in his living room for hours (making them sit on the floor in front of him while he sat on a chair).

>How does he benefit from being the leader of the "cult"?
It satisfies his narcissistic ego and makes him a lot of money.

>For the past two years he's basically become a WN
Gotta go where the shekel winds blow.

She sounds ill - I never understood the defooing shit - he never came across as a cultish guy in the videos I've seen. He's alright but i can only take him in small amounts - he gets repetitive (but that's a lot of these podcasters)

My brother stopped speaking to our family after he discovered that the true meaning of life was to let the invisible hand of market decide his fate instead of my oppressive nazi parents.

He constantly interrupts his guests so he can listen to the sound of his own voice.

I don't understand how people can watch any of his videos and not realize he's a narcissist if not an actual psychopath.

not an argument

I am not a fan, I find him annoying and not very proud-found and gay. He doesn't split up families. He tells people to cut off family members if people tell him that the family members are their problem. It seemed to me in what I have seen on the issue that he only suggests this when people he talks too take the position of blaming their parents for everything and refusing to back down from that position.

profound . . . i have no idea how the word proud-found came to be or what it means, wtf worst typo of my entire life lol.

I love the memes about him and how he attacks political correctness and the media and all.
But yeah he's a sophist and he and his wife have been exploiting people just like in a cult. Completely shameless. They'll argue that they didn't "coerce" anyone (MUH NAP) but it really doesn't make it right.
They're psychos. And so are most of the elite. That's the kind of people you wage a cultural war with.

Attached: 1465456902659.jpg (750x400, 32K)

someone needs to take him out

The only molymeme videos I like are the ones where he rips into roasties. I think I've seen them all but if anyone has a playlist of them all I'd appreciate it.

Attached: 1522783476469.jpg (585x501, 41K)

>mfw you plan on violating the NAP

Attached: 1515031646453.jpg (960x960, 83K)

I like him. I hate his corny jokes but he's a smart fella. Also I understand how he gives a culty vibe but I think he just actually wants to tell people like it is, which people need. I mean I listened to one of his calls from an 18 year old who was molested by her cousin and her dad tried to kill her mom and she slept with 40 year bums but didn't know what was wrong with her ability to get a good stable husband. How the fuck is he supposed to fix that.

>Just because shitty parents do exist and boundaries should be established with them does not make Molyneux's sweeping advice and proclamations about parents and family any less disturbing and cult-like.

Again, he cannot be held responsible for what people choose to do with the advice he gives. Saying that you don't need to continue to have relationships with family members who have been abusive to you in the past seems reasonable to me.

>Why would you need one in the Internet age?

So you're just going to redefine what a cult constitutes to suit your agenda? Great.

>He did used to host gatherings at his house though where he would lecture people in his living room for hours (making them sit on the floor in front of him while he sat on a chair).

Was that among friends or was that open to the public? Considering that his youtube channel gets more than 1 million views per week, plus whatever numbers his podcast gets, I'm going to assume the former. Which means it has no relation to the slur you're directing towards him.

>It satisfies his narcissistic ego and makes him a lot of money.

Wow, he earns money via voluntary donations. What a monster. I guess most "ecelebs" are cult leaders as well, right?

>Gotta go where the shekel winds blow.

I don't even care if he's being sincere or not. He's staying on message and consistently produces excellent red pilling material. He's more valuable to the cause of white nationalism than any so called "alt-right" or "identitarian" figure.

Attached: 1f9273a90a7fa814e131ae1870a3f1cd97c7adc1204d52d2f0be18d195c1fa1b.png (634x744, 688K)

>t.antifa

Attached: fake libertarians & ANCAPs are ANTIFA from reddit.jpg (1424x683, 170K)

look at all the child abuse apologists ITT

Molyneux will never touched Jewish Ritual Murder/blood libel so he is a kike as far as I am concerned.
If you believe in molymeme you are a kike too.

I've watched just some of his things, the longest was about a german (I think...) lady in her 30's that dated a muslin, was too picky in her dating life, dumb as dodo...all that, he was right in most of what he said but I thought he was too pushy and aggressive in his behavior. It was a turn off.

He's a blatant hypocrite, his short attention span and hamster memory allows his narcissism to envelope his hypocrisy as a shield.

Attached: 1522541627700.jpg (676x532, 148K)

Stop being a giant pussy

My uncle is a libertarian and he cut his family off from my grandmother about 9-10 years ago for like 4 years. Is he a molyman?

And by "cult", you mean random people watching his videos and agreeing that you don't owe abusive parents anything. I am literally shaking right now.

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

That was a fucked up episode.

What kind of cult leader encourages you to marry, have children, read more, vote for your God-given rights, and cut out explicitly toxic/abusive people in your life?

I watched entire 21 minute shitty documentary hoping for some interesting dirt on a guy i find annoying. Only found empty mud slinging. so much disappointment.

Attached: not an argument.jpg (598x792, 237K)

This is such one sided crap. We have zero information about the parents besides they are DIVORCED. It is totally possible that these parents were dirtbags and their candid interviews here and a few old pictures here don't remove that possibility. For all we know they created an abusive home and this girl didn't want anything to do with her parents once she was old enough to live independently.

Worse than that actually. He said that voting is the equivalent of robbing your neighbor. He also said that Ron Paul was too extreme for wanting a border and immigration laws, and chastised everyone who supported them.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

>So you're just going to redefine what a cult constitutes to suit your agenda? Great.
The definition of a cult does not include "a compound", in specifically includes a charismatic individual.

>Was that among friends or was that open to the public? Considering that his youtube channel gets more than 1 million views per week, plus whatever numbers his podcast gets, I'm going to assume the former. Which means it has no relation to the slur you're directing towards him.
Followers, not friends. Though he likes to make sure to call his entire audience "my friends" every video, which is a form of emotional manipulation, a minor version of the cult practice called "love bombing". He encourages people to leave their families behind and join his new family. That is cult behavior.

>Wow, he earns money via voluntary donations. What a monster.
You asked what cultivating followers netted him, money is one of those things.

>I don't even care if he's being sincere or not.
I agree that he's made some useful material, but that's not what we're talking about here, now is it?

Someone must stop him. I say this as a right wing libertarian/ancap and definitely not as a butthurt SJW that's upset a right wing race realist has such a large, a growing, internet presence.

Attached: tVSCb3Q.jpg (1051x1423, 113K)

>dumb roastie doesn't take his advice and just cuts off family without actually confronting them first.

Wow, wonder why his advice doesn't work

>I watched entire 21 minute shitty documentary hoping for some interesting dirt on a guy i find annoying. Only found empty mud slinging. so much disappointment.
t. Molymeme cult member who pretended to watch the video

Is this a parody? I knew Molytard fans were stupid but not this stupid.

>This is such one sided crap. We have zero information about the parents besides they are DIVORCED. It is totally possible that these parents were dirtbags
The parents and the daughter reunite in the video and the daughter talks about how she was roped into a cult and brainwashed to think her feelings of love for he parents were nothing more than stockholm syndrome.

Watch the entire video you autistic faggot.

$1.00 has not been deposited in your account

his cult also led to one guy killing himself because they started to manipulating him to defoo and leave his family.The guy already in a shit situation now without any support(defoo family and friends)left offed himself

if you start watching vídeos/browsing and talking to people that left the cult you will see how fucked up it is

here it goes also:

Attached: 1521924116674.png (1573x877, 375K)

>his cult also led to one guy killing himself
Holy shit, got any screencaps or links?

Hook us up with any ex-cult member stuff you got. I'm particularly interested in seeing what his forum members say to new members. Do they encourage defooing and welcome people to the community for doing so?

Does his forum have a private members only area?

jordan peterson took away all of his and all of the youtube atheist audience and now they are attacking him the youtube atheist are writing a book and making a documentary about him

Attached: VKVFxIu8.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

They gloss over the real reasons for her original departure. During their reunion the father says he learned a lot and he knows both of his children will do a better job at parenting than he and his wife did. She also says they apologized to her.

There is obviously a lot of history here about a broken DIVORCED family that isn't being covered. She just said she defooed because she was "depressed". That's total horseshit.

She had a bad upbringing and since she is a dumb roastie she totally cut off her family without pursuing other avenues first.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

>W O O D F U C K E R S

>moly cult posting
what year is this?

Attached: whats going on big guy.png (381x381, 313K)

It's funny when Molymeme is on Alex's show because they both love themselves so much it's like not even a conversation at that point.

Attached: 1522385795120.jpg (676x875, 767K)

sage is not an argument

LOL first ten minutes clearly implied she was still gone girl.

Glossed over the short period of her being missing, glossed over the ease of reuniting, implied heavily she was still MIA and this was a tragic story with a sad ending. It was obviously just a brief falling out. If I get accused of trying to defend molyneux my almonds will get so activated. I'm attacking bad documentary not promoting e celebs.

and thats a good thing

are these examples of him being cringey? I dont want to watch an entire 44 minute video if its not a good example of him being weird because normal Stephan is boring.

Molymeme is a dramatic faggot, but he’s got nothing on OP.

>The definition of a cult does not include "a compound", in specifically includes a charismatic individual.
Using that incorrect and incredibly vague definition you could argue that most political talking heads are "cult leaders". Laughable.

>Followers, not friends.
So were these meetings open to the public or not? You didn't answer that. If they weren't open to the public then those who showed up to these gatherings weren't related to his so called "cult".

>He encourages people to leave their families behind and join his new family. That is cult behavior.
This is why I asked you where his compound is located. No one is leaving their family to "join his new family". Tell me the difference between members of his "new family" versus regular fans of his channel. You can't, obviously. Do you think anyone will fall for this bullshit?

>You asked what cultivating followers netted him, money is one of those things.
He receives donations, which are involuntary, due to his large number of FANS. Are you arguing that fans of a political talking head is the same thing as followers of a cult?

dude......,a few years ago i went looking for his past shit and its honestly legit disturbing,this guy is completely fucking insane.

i dont remember where i saw it,it was one of his former high ranking cult members(his "inner circle") giving an interview.

he basically said there was a troubled guy in their group(freedomradio) that was legit having a horrible time,so they all started shilling hardcore for this guy to leave his family and friends behind which he did(dedicating himself to freedomradio completely).he ended up killing himself because he had no support left

if you want more info theres a website out there dedicated to exposing him(i think its called fdr liberated or some shit)

also some more info:

-his wife got into trouble for giving defooing advise

-he already got people in legal problems for exposing his bullshit

-he already talked about many times about the fantasies he had of killing his mother

-he also used to be an failed actor(which explains how good he is at emotionally manipulating people)

heres some links:

(one of his biggest exposers)

youtube.com/user/FDRLiberated

youtube.com/watch?v=RGeZdtTtxsY

youtube.com/watch?v=9ELDO4whiXs

basically he is not what he seems hes like,he is an actual bordeline sociopath with severe problems.

cheers mate

Attached: giphyjho.gif (428x433, 1.99M)

Peterson has appeared on Molyneux's show a number of times. They seem to be on good terms. Know anything to the contrary?

Just disliked your faggot video OP thanks for sharing it.

Well I'm having a tough time with my family at the moment, feel lonely, isolated from the world, lacking support and they're trying to shove me out of the house by forcing me to get a job. Defooing doesn't seem like such a bad idea when you think about it.

bro just go look up his biggest critics on youtube,they exposed him a lot and sometimes make smaller videos check it out

Holy fuck he is such a cunt.

Lol you shouldn't leave your parents unless they are absolute monsters who sexually abused and beat you daily. Other than that it's fucked up to defoo them, also you need them for the rest of your life, emotionally and socially.

There's an argument to be made, especially for low IQ, or especially cum dumpster attention seeking retard females as linked. Also the video posted is nothing but a dumpster fire hit piece.

>does not specify methodology of manipulation and control
>FOO'd, shit tier arguement for mind control....
>Parents are divorced, likely familial stress the kids wanted nothing to do with, paternal hate, mother a cunt, why would children run from instability?

Lots of people fall for this retarded definition of a cult, idolism is a cult and women are particular for this garbage because chad Molyneux is the supreme alpha. Remember alpha Jesus? Same fucking thing, the cult of chad and the gold and purple harlots.

>OP is a fucking disphit
>0 knowledge of female reproductive hypergamy
>its the man's fault for everything, ideas are bad, dump cunts are worse

Also faggot, the guy who founded the "non-profit" to clean former cult members is himself from an illuminati power structure himself, having brainwashed others.

Attached: sloVu.png (300x449, 87K)

Good luck defooing them when it seems you've depended on them into your adult life.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY

yes and also the way he forgave his mother was also by picturing himself beating her to death with a baseball bat when he was on a trip to marrocos

I like him till he did a show to bad mouth Che guarrva

Molymeme is a two bit amateur Svengali, all the pedestrian mind tricks he uses to brainwash idiots can be learned in a few months. It's insane that there are so many dumb people who can't see or combat such manipulation by a weirdo over the internet.

Based user.

I had no idea so much work had already been done in exposing this guy.

>-he already got people in legal problems for exposing his bullshit
Seriously? You mean he has sued people for exposing him on youtube?

Go to sleep, Molymeaux

>15 seconds in
>video cuts stefan off before he is allowed to explain himself

10/10 production quality. definitely not biased.

Attached: 1481342443909.jpg (250x238, 15K)

So when did you defoo for the FDR cult?

The first video you posted, I am still watching it, he is absolutely fucking insane in this one. The amount of times he repeats his credentials in a row is 50+ in just nine minutes. Holy fuck.

>don't stay with people who abuse you
>OMG HE IS A CULT LEADER
said the child abuser

Not an argument.

How can somebody as uncharismatic as him have a 'cult'... how does that work?

Dammit... I need to start a cult.

>That pic
I want to violently fuck it while my Eastern European bro's laugh while smoking cigarettes and slapping her face going "ahaha U Stoopid bitch, what you think you man!?"

>6000 views
>shilling your own film school project on Jow Forums
Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: a5e1b7b82fd7cc2b6f4a0b911b9b57fe208b969c3cbb0f58b6957a823b74635d.png (763x1065, 520K)

No, it was a question.

there is a bunch of people out there out to expose him,theres even a website/fórum dedicated to him.

there was a guy that was exposing all his bullshit on youtube,molyneux took issues with this and filled a complaint having the guys youtube channel deleted,i heard he ended up suing molyneux

also theres this

youtube.com/watch?v=KCoUuwn8_t8

>people actually take this "intellectual" seriously

you're probably being a retard regardless of using "facts"

Weird that this is considered a cult by taking loans for tens of thousands of dollars so you can move to another city to be indoctrinate with the message that your family and your society are racist, sexist bigots who should be resisted isn't a 'cult' and is in fact supported by your government.

Attached: college-hippie-girl[1].jpg (578x578, 64K)

Molymeme is /ourguy/. Always has been.

Attached: 1447797502445.jpg (604x438, 21K)

I'll make it easy for a leaf to understand.

He ask if family is abusive

if it is

he says stay away from that family.

It's not rocket science. Why the fuck would you stick around an abusive family member when you don't have to.

That's not splitting up families, that's telling people to stand up for yourself and be strong.

Dude's a soyboy who rants about how woman who date "assholes" are going to end the human race

he does this type of shit all the time,bullying his listeners.The thing is tho people in the alternative scenes like his work with race realism so much they ignore everything he was doing in the past.

He was basically a guy that made good cash working in some tech company(he also admitted to having cheated,manipulated people to get ahead and is even proud of this due to his "high iq".He is quite literally a millionarie(even his bitcoin account had over 1 million dollars) because he shills hard for his cult members to donate massive ammounts of Money to him.Dudes was also a failed actor with a special talento for drama(srs go look it up)

He even says "Talk to a psychiatrist about staying away from that family."

I am still reviewing the material you sent me not even close to done yet however, it seems to me if this is true, which it appears to be. Than why does ops documentary suck so much and seem unsubstantial?

also checking my own double triple digits with double digits in the end

Attached: 1522285413323s.jpg (248x249, 10K)

dude is quietly unstable. i can see why people get a cultist vibe from him.

This just keeps getting better.

I've noticed that Molyneux has begun having a lot of CIAnigger / mossad-tier guests on his show. He recently did one with Tommy Robinson (Mossad) where Tommy pretended to cry about muslim rape gangs for a few minutes.

Why haven't you payed Stefan 50 cents for every video of his you've watched? Are you a DIRTY THEIF? PAY UP, COMMIE.

youtube.com/watch?v=pN4CYhlHM20

Running away isn't standing up for yourself. He's telling full grown adults that their parents have so much influence over their lives they need to completely remove them from it. If any adult still feels that influenced by their parents they are just being pussies.

His mother nearly killed him several times as a child.

>movie made by the serial abusers who were abandon for good reasons
>continuing the abuse via documentary
>"cult"

missing someone OP?

Attached: 808afg08a7.gif (500x375, 388K)

i didnt finish watching the documentary i dunno,but seriously dude if you are interested in this check out the fdr liberated fórum and trushibes,i was also into his shit a while back but after i decided to look him up and actually listen to his former inner circle i realised this guy is bordeline insane.

>The first video you posted
Which vid is this?

what is abuse to you, user? I guarantee most of these people merely suffered their parents getting angry and yelling at them. You act like they were raped daily by their parents.

His truth about che video was historically accurate.

>For the past two years he's basically become a WN
Gotta go where the shekel winds blow.

this. most (((skeptics))) have pulled complete 180s over the past 5 years, whatever opinion gets them paid.

Attached: fmcarl.png (216x301, 40K)