What are your thoughts on anti-christ ian indoctrination Jow Forums?

What are your thoughts on anti-christ ian indoctrination Jow Forums?

Attached: 457647gh.png (723x710, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas the kikes

or imprison, they could still convert user

Yes, but they still stay in prison, with dim lighting too.

of course

we need superAIDS

Why would you waste your time shitting specifically on Christianity when you could just as easily shit on every religion at the same time?

Oh, right, they're trying to destroy Western civilization.

Western civilization is the ony one redeemable enough to be worth the effort of changing and you know it

The churches are shit, because they caved to globalism. You can't just turn into a kike and expect self-aware Christians to follow.

Sounds great. I don't want people to be hooked on the OPIATE OF THE MASSES

Attached: 4chan1.png (753x478, 72K)

Attached: 1521309018496.jpg (480x341, 14K)

i want my traps

>anti-christ ian
The Pope is the anti-Christ, and it was Ian who told us.

Attached: Ian Paisley.jpg (800x500, 82K)

As a muslim I think it's a good thing, we must point out the falsehoods and inconsistencies of Christianity.

The church of soy needs to go. Criticizing it isn't even attacking Christianity because real Christians seem to have gone extinct in the last century. Maybe Jow Forums will bring it back. Who knows.

the only true ian christ

Attached: gunjesusclearingtemple.jpg (480x540, 27K)

if you believe anti-Christin doctrine, anything but tradtional catholicism, you believe in anti-christ doctrine.

It's pretty bad

precisely the sort of image i was looking for in the other thread thank you

That's OK as long as they keep going with the childless meme.

Those people do not deserve children. Also, when no social security or government is available if they get old, they will have a slow death or suicide.

you're welcome

This doesn't need to spread again and have them actually fucking finish it. Just kill them.

Only after a fair trial and found guilty would they recieve a death sentence or imprisonment.

That's what the inquisition is.

Attached: 7777777999999999.png (1296x724, 2.33M)

>Christians think this is a thing
I see a lot more children dragged to church against their will than children dragged to anti-Christian protests or whatever Christians think atheists do.

GOD will fuck you up.Period.End of argument.I am not telling you some fable like all false religions GOD straight up tells you himself He can.

The real legit honest to GOD Gospel is the most antireligion message ever.

Stop being a bitch and learn,let GOD use you because what else you got.

streamable.com/8kjm5

I'm glad GOD is gonna fuck this world up and everyone that refuse his free gift because WE ALL DESERVE HIS WRATH.

Attached: satan's fooled you.jpg (1280x705, 225K)

>I'm glad God will fuck everything up
What a beautiful religion.

Was never taught religion. Life-long atheist here. Materialist by philosophy. The vast majority of interactions I’ve had with moderate to devout white Christians (and religious people in general) have been good. I like religion and Christianity, and whites too.

I wouldn’t wish my philosophy or atheism on anyone else. It’s lonely and scary, life is meaningless. I drift through life trying to please my family and earn a comfortable existence while wishing Hitler would come back. It’s hard getting out of bed in the mornings. As far as I know, there’s really nothing to get out for.

get a room already you faggots