MEXICO - America Explain Yourself!

You are not Bueno. Mucho Malo

Attached: 4E4C773E-717D-41FB-AA84-A7D7F624B0CC.jpg (1205x1299, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/381435-trump-says-he-will-put-us-military-on-southern-border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The United States military should open fire on anyone who crosses the border illegally, they are invaders, the United Mexican States has sent an army, 10 million strong to colonize the United States.

At this point fuck the political system, appoint Trump as emperor and move all the soldiers around the world to our borders. It’s time.

Between 1970 and 2011 the white population of California fell from 80% of the population, to just 40% of the population. It's probably at around 35% of the population today
In 2005, 1 million Mexicans crossed the border, in 2011 this dropped to three hundred thousand!
Mexico needs to be removed from NAFTA, and sanctioned by Canada and the United States, all Mexican nationals should be deported from within our borders immedietly and all assets Mexico owns seized

As of 2011 75% of California's population below the age of 1 was non white, that's it in 25 years California will be 90% non white

In Arizona whites made up 90% of the population in 1970, in 2011 they were 57%

>L-listen we are not paying for that wall you hear me???? wheres you're military going??????

whats there to clarify you fucking mexifags? Trump is finally going to apply the final solution to the Mexico problem

Thanks Mr Trump

We need to remind the world that America is run by crazy evil white men who don't give a fuck about other people including our own and commit atrocities because we enjoy the hell out of it

¡ay dios mio!

>mfw born just in time for the 2nd Mexican-American War

Attached: man-given-worlds-largest-liquorice.gif (350x197, 649K)

brb going to join the US military

Attached: 1498851479025.jpg (500x598, 239K)

It's time for the Anglosphere to tell the world two simple words "fuck you", they hate us everyone hates Anglos, they cry and complain about how we ruin everything, how we colonized them, how we bombed them, then they cry for help when terrorists and communists take over and when we send our soldiers there they get mad and start shooting us!
Enough is enough, CANZUK needs to sanction ALL its former colonies, we need to sanction the European Union, and every Islamic nation.
We need to place bans on imports from these nations, we need to put in place travel bans from these nations, we need to become industrial power houses again. We need to show these guys who's in charge, they'll have no choice but to import British and American steel, American and Canadian oil, and Australia and New Zealand wool.

Lets Start off
> I'm 16 and live in Rural NC
> 2006 when I was little kid no Mexicans in my small town
> 2010 1/2 the Fucking town is Beanners WTF
> Brownies litterly stand behind a fucking Exon every morning to get picked up or work
> there's at least 40 of them
> The stand behind there so much, everyone in town calls it Mexcon faggitry.png
> I used to like Brownies, until they started popping up like herpes on a hooker.
> they always try to pull the " your racist" card
> I mean... there not wrong, but that's usually not why I'm mad at them. But it certainly doesn't help.
> don't Even get Me started on Niggers, that's a whole knew thed to itself

Finally, he is showing some balls. I hope he follows through.

Based Tico
Or expat in Tico-land

you anglokikes fuck up everything you touch

Attached: hong-kong-pride-parade-over-five-thousands-people-support-lgbt-community-marched-victoria-park-cause (800x533, 78K)

BASED TRUMP!!!

Attached: 1521065393355.jpg (800x635, 332K)

Well, here:

Are you guys gonna invade in case we get a president that will get rid of cartels and repel the recently erected energetic reform that benefits international firms or are you there only to stop fuckers from going there and be able to build in peace without lefty trash trying to do shit? keep in mind that the more Mexico advances and the faster you can get the wall built the less immigrants you gonna get there; Q user said things among them:

Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.

(Along GOOG big problems etc)

So wtf?

thehill.com/homenews/administration/381435-trump-says-he-will-put-us-military-on-southern-border

Attached: Qanon.jpg (461x620, 33K)

I gave a long drunken speech to my camping buddies 3 years ago about how the US will invade Mexico and turn it into a 5 star vacation resort within 2 decades and now its happening. Youre all welcome.

Anglos are never resting thieves

Attached: 1469581344955.png (700x560, 234K)

Hol' up

I would go further.
Anyone who is at least 50% hispanic or mestizo should have their voting rights stripped away.

Figure it out for yourself, Shitholio.

The Anglos are the reason why there's a civilized country in North America, without them the whole continent would be Brazil or Mexico
We tried to do the same in Africa with South Africa and southern Rhodesia but the republicans and boers destroyed it.

pay for wall and there wont be a problem paco

Not enough, I would strip voting rights from
Anyone below the age of 25
Anyone who isn't white
Anyone who isn't a Protestant
Anyone who is a woman
Anyone who's a foreigner

so civilized

Attached: 1513793277688s.jpg (125x121, 4K)

Fuck Mexico. It's time for Americans to stop helping idiot foreigners and help each other. We have enough people. STAY THE FUCK OUT.

Agreed

oops, too small

Attached: 1511321574631.jpg (791x768, 282K)

Mexico has been invading us and aiding the invasion of us for decades now. We need a god damn war. It's too bad our population is so pussy. We don't deserve a country anymore.

>is at least 50% hispanic or mestizo
What did he mean by this?

Anyone who appears in public nude in my opinion should be jailed, whipped and made to do hard labour.
And we need to bring out the noose for any foreigners guilty of a crime, if you're coming here and breaking the law you should be removed from this earth you're useless to us

No, we've just ran out of good gun camera footage. Also, we hate Mexicans.

Attached: 1522695276952.gif (315x227, 1.48M)

cashiers hai there

He means if you're 50% spic you shouldn't vote, simple as that
This is a war, they're slaughtering Americans thousands of innocent white Americans are being murdered by Pacos wnd Hosays every year. It's time to send the USAF to Mexico City

uh huh

Attached: 1510585841427.png (1584x864, 75K)

I don't know what your image has to do with my post, I'm against Teutonic pride

There isn't a "spic race"
How can anyone be "50% spic"?

Sounds reasonable.

why should we need Mexico's approval to station soldiers on our side of the border? it's none of their business where we put our military within our borders

it means you're still trash no matter what you institute

Attached: 1510149463839.png (1200x800, 454K)

>whites reward illegal immigrants for 40 years by showering them with jobs instead of their fellow americans, because americans don't want to admit the global and local economies have changed
>more immigrants go to the US and get rewarded by white americans
>somehow mexico is a bad guy here

Daily reminder that a requisite for being a stormweenie trumpfag semen gargler is to have an iq in the range of 70 - 80, and a total disregard for facts and personal responsibility

Attached: 1522648057290.png (774x1032, 1.01M)

If you think it is possible for somebody to be "50% spic" you should go back to high school.

I'm in BC and my local superstore literally has 40 beaners that get picked up and dropped off exactly like this

Why the fuck are they up here in canada of all places???

Yes there is, it's anyone born south of America retard
Cool. Move to Germany then if you don't like Anglos
>mom from Mexico
>dad from Canada
There 50% spic 50% white

Time to go back to south america where you came from mexicans. All of North America is rightful white man clay.

MEXICAN MOMMY

Because white canadians love cheap labor for their households and business

Literally demand and supply

The stormweenie mind directs 100% of its anger at mexico because it is blinded by racial preference and stormweenie rhetoric

Strip everyone from voting rights democracy is ochlocracy and most people are idiots anyway that's how you got into this, by playing the democracy game the're gonna slowly keep replacing you winning by demographic change, fuck democracy and do what is good to your country which indirectly help others, build the mutherfucking wall and shot those that do things to stop it from being built

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Attached: ChO4dtdVEAAPhhl.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Democracy works of your population is a majority Anglo, that's why Canada, Australia, New Zealand and England are the only countries in history to never have a civil war or revolution.

Glad they spared the doggy

Please tell all of us, just who are these local people in your town who are hiring these brown people. And lastly, why aren't you doing something to stop the sleazy local's in your town from employing the...

Pretty sure Texas is the only state who has NG deployed to the border. If the other states won't comply with border security or actively aiding and abetting illegals, I don't see why deploying reservists to the border is an issue.

Insufficient. Anyone who cannot prove they they are not a descendent of a legal immigrant or has lineage in the US needs to be summarily deported or executed. Liberals reading this may think I’m joking. Nothing could be further from the truth. These cockroaches have invaded us and I want justice.

Glad doggo made it.

Ohh you mean Cuckistand, Emunation, goatisland and Londonistan? fuck democracy

>Mexico doesnt care about wall because theyre so sure they can get past anyway
>trump promises military presence
>hey WHOA WHOA WHOA whats wrong with you

MAGA

Attached: 1415527902822.jpg (132x146, 3K)

In my opinion it should be legal to discriminate against non Anglos, youre a guest in this country your ancestors didn't come here and build something from nothing

>"We will not pay for that f-fucking w-wall!"
>Trump increases US military budget
>"You're w-wasting your money D-drumpf!"
>Trump orders military to guard US border
>"W-what are you d-doing, D-drumpf?"
>Trump orders military to indiscriminately kill Mexicans approaching the border
>"Th-this is an act of w-war! Stop this n-now!"
>Trump orders an invasion of Mexico
>Rules of engagement abolished
>Open season
>The US eats the eternal taco
>Trump goes down in history as the most cruel man to ever live
>America is saved
Feels good lads

Attached: 1485144188459.jpg (800x764, 664K)

Nah you can shot any fucker that goes there no problem at all dude, do whatever you deem needed to stop immigration just stay in your side and deport the fuckers or better yet shot them we don't want them neither

>You are not Bueno. Mucho Malo

Wtf I hate trump now
*burns maga hat*
*shreds the constitution
*quits job*
*poos in the street*

this

i believe the reply should be in the form of an atom bomb

Attached: 1521440084536.jpg (536x547, 51K)

Where is your wall retard ?
Mexico 1 Trump 0

Fix your shit, god damn animals.

>>somehow mexico is a bad guy here
is Trump threatening to invade mejico?

>stay on your side
The Monroe doctrine means you're on Americas side of the border

Mexico
>we are allowing a bunch of illegals to travel freely though the country, who have made it clear that they wish to illegally enter the USA.
USA
>we are sending our military to the border
Mexicunts
>WTF ARE YOU DOING!?

It's to stop that bean caravan.

It's finally happening lads

Attached: IMG_0005.jpg (1024x515, 132K)

I hope so, I would support this move 100% and I think Canada should institute the draft and send a hundred thousand men to Mexico to aid America

What the FUCK does Mexico care if Trump moves troops within the US' borders? Holy fucking shit muricans you need to stop babying Mexico, they're feeding you drugs and illegals and instead of kicking their teeth in diplomatically you have to walk on eggshells around them?

I agree, America should put nukes on the border aiming at every city in Mexico with a population of 1,000 or more

Not an argument stormweenie.

If your white americans don't reward illegal immigration, you wouldn't have any immigrants there.

Fix your shit! there's a reason why white americans demand illegal labor.

Is mexico threatening to invade the US?

Attached: 1517340632240.jpg (4000x3199, 3.95M)

God damn at the reaction time on that dog.

Have you ever played Civilization? Countries tend to get nervous when there is a troop buildup near their borders, as it could be a prelude to invasion.
Which in this case, it is in fact a prelude to an invasion. Expect a false flag attack to kick things off on the border.

We'll be happy to put a few nukes of ours there too sponsored by Chinese and Russian warheads

>America should put nukes on the border aiming at every city in Mexico with a population of 1,000 or more

Hurr durr what is nuclear fallout?

If Canada did this I would never post another leaf meme again and would fully support giving Canada some American clay.

Attached: 16358413541.jpg (680x680, 311K)

send the mexicans a box of dildos and a copy of the alamo

This post will not age well. Whites will/are voting in the hordes that replace them in all those countries. I'd say democracy is very much the problem unless you're very tight on who is allowed to vote (i.e. male property owners only).

Why in the fuck would America invade Mexico? Are we running low on shitty food and undrinkable water?

"I WROTE THE ANNOUNCEMENT IN ENGLISH FOR A REASON"

>The United States military should open fire on anyone who crosses the border illegally, they are invaders, the United Mexican States has sent an army, 10 million strong to colonize the United States.
This.
Thanks for telling the truth based leaf.

Why are people reacting as if this was at all surprising is beyond me.
Yes, but what the hell do they expect? No one's invading shithole Mexico, but if you just go "lol there's a caravan of illegals going for America, we're not doing shit to stop them, not our problem" and then America moves in to fix the problem and suddenly "OH WOW AMERICA WHAT THE FUCK"?

El Faggo

Attached: presidential_blacking.jpg (779x414, 225K)

Only people doing anything are the German apericans. The anglos are the.liberals screaming to let them in and disarm the people. Anglo trators will be the first on the rope

It means the Piratas are coming back.

Pretty much this. Once women get the right to vote, it doesn’t matter how white you are, you’re in decline.

Fuck Mexico!

Attached: 1522712873324.png (800x800, 79K)

Your people leave because they can't make a fucking decent living in ol mexico and your people constantly kill each other. The US will ALWAYS pay better than your shithole excuse of a country. Like I said, fix your shit, stupid beaner.

Finally a clear statement for DACA being off the table.
Military + Border (muh omnibus) = Mucho bueno

Attached: 8134571777.jpg (1057x1500, 362K)

My border my choice. Keep your pento beans on your side of the fence.

Good time for Trump to hold his cards close and put on a poker face. Let the fuckers who ushered that horde through Mexico sweat.

Oh no please don't nuke Toronto and Vancouver
>what is nuclear fallout?
An improvement to Mexico
"Whites"
You're counting continentals which aren't true whites, theyre destroying this country, remember it was JFK a non white papist who opened the flood gates to third world migration.
You got the Anglos who support republicanism, they're the cucked liberals

Good picture, sums up this presidential administration and its followers.

Noticed how Jow Forums no longer hates the jews since daddy trump shilled for them IRL during all this time?

You gotta admit jews are much smarter and wiser than whites, the whitetoid sack of shit is basically a discount jew trying to learn tricks from his master.

Attached: 1522653076956.png (609x455, 363K)

Oil pendejo