I'm gonna buy guns that I never intend on even firing, just to spite the hippies. Wanna come, Jow Forums?

I'm gonna buy guns that I never intend on even firing, just to spite the hippies. Wanna come, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1522641860714.jpg (1024x646, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.nra.org/FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm down

Thumbsup.jpeg

The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

yes

LOL. I have at least a half dozen I have never fired.

Been fighting the urge all week, I have other expenses that need my money right now. Curses.

I went on a Tinder date in Michigan and fired an AR-15 just in spite of current events

I never owned guns but bought some with the latest craze. Just need to practice using them some.

Attached: 1ea7ddc8c574b2df7ef054b245cfe27b9ceed1e32fd28258300c9128beaa1aed.png (750x700, 31K)

Three years ago I was an anti-gun liberal. Now I'm in the process of acquiring multiple firearms including a handgun and an AR-15.

G-g-great job, J-j-jews.

Attached: assburger.jpg (600x683, 32K)

Can't you get some Leafed AR-15 up there? Maybe I saw that from a Jow Forumsanuck.

Yeah you can but I haven't taken the time out of my day to do it, still live with grandma ma

>Im there
>im already there
Need more hand guns tho

Attached: 1KSUSHIBILL.gif (450x312, 1.87M)

Not only will you spite them but they may become quite valuable too.

Yet another reason to ban guns, so lunatic losers like you and the shooter can't claim any innocent lives. We need to move into the 21st century and stop being stupid about this ancient shitty 2nd amendment.

>400M civ guns in circulation
>it's time to ban guns
k

buy one for your neighbors
buy one for the starving kids in Africa
buy one for wednesday

Me too. AR15. Bull pup shotty.

once you buy it you'll probably want to fire it

Attached: 1463881587387.png (891x332, 171K)

I've got 2 such guns. Might not ever get to fire them for a while, but that's fine, they were political purchases to ensure against the chance to NOT be able to get them at a later time.

More guns, you say?

Attached: 1518239296499.jpg (837x736, 35K)

Hell yeah my negro.

Attached: 1494418854740.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

Unironically considering this after all the Parkland bullshit.

Already done.

I think this would be a great business opportunity.
Get a busload of paying converts who want to learn how to shoot and get a decent gun, along with the merchandisers to make them feel special and worth spending $10,000 per ticket, and in the end they'll be fully registered, educated, trained and licensed fire arms members. At the end they get the gun best suited for their needs and the remainder of the money goes to ammo supply.

Buying guns ain't enough. Get into competitive shooting while openly espousing right-wing views.

why do these mass shooters always use boring guns?

>buying guns I don't intend on using
>"WAAAH YOU'LL KILL PEOPLE"
Kek

Attached: CsUTiXd.gif (500x281, 930K)

>buying guns you'll never use

You'll fit right in at Jow Forums

Because fun guns are expensive.

Do it. I already have.

Already there. Things were slow there until this afternoon's habbening.

Attached: resized_JPEG_1522127598976_2063929266465857215.jpg (350x284, 15K)

buy a ar-15 and just post pictures of it on /arg/ on Jow Forums
you will fit right in

>not starting an awesome new hobby just to trigger leftists
I feel sorry for you guys.

I'm ok with this

Well if you fire them they tend to lose their value. So if you collect guns it would be wise not to fire them if you intend on selling them some point in the future.

Just join the nra.
40 dollars for a year membership
membership.nra.org/FAQ

OP here. Don't want the junk mail.

Yeah but you don't get some sweet guns from that. Why would you be nogunz and join the NRA?

>nearly every site I have bookmarked is sold out of 80% lowers
God bless America

Attached: 1492260769250.jpg (900x601, 112K)

Most of my guns are still boxed uoP and mint

I have guns. The NRA lobbies for our rights

It would be wide open war, i personally cant wait

Because they fight the hippies in court and keep the 2A intact faggot kike

>keep the 2A intact
Oh really. Then what about the NFA, FFA, GCA, FOPA, and the assault weapons ban in the 90's? Would you consider that intact you cum gargling faggot?

Gun Owners of America are supposed to be better. NRA has been known to support gun control under the table. Then they have something to rally against
>more memberships
>more shekels

well put

That's a copypasta. Hopefully not a bot.

Already did. I call her 'Hoggwild'

Attached: i796^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (1483x742, 331K)