HAPPENING: YouTube Engineer Tells ABC News Anchor He Saw A Male Shooter

>Although it is being reported on nearly every mainstream outlet that the shooting today at YouTube's headquarters in San Bruno, CA was perpetrated by a woman, ABC 7 News Reporter Dion Lim was able to catch up with Software Engineer "Zach" and gather some information from him about the event and what he witnessed:
>"YouTube software engineer Zach tells me he saw a male shooter & a man lying in the ground w/blood in his chest/abdomen."
>Her previous tweet garnered a bit more attention as she described speaking to a concerned mother outside YouTube's campus. We are not sure if this was Zach's mother; it may be completely unrelated:
>"Just spoke to a shaken mom outside YouTube campus. Her son, 30 year old software engineer was inside during active shooter situation. He heard shots on his lunch break on outside patio. He is now hiding in a bush."

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/04/03/YouTube-Engineer-Tells-ABC-News-Anchor-He-Saw-A-Male-Shooter

Attached: Untitled.png (506x578, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZhOa2E8lS0?t=48
youtube.com/watch?v=98T22xVubLE
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-911-calls-20180308-story.html
shouselaw.com/hearsay.html
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=872.
youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he feeling mentally unstable? Why would he go on tv and say something contrary to the official narrative?

>He is now hiding in a bush
I think these people are put in place to muddy the waters. check out the building behind him. 1200 building was the freshman building in stoneman douglas

Attached: hogg is a mess.png (516x583, 167K)

>1200 building was the freshman building in stoneman douglas
Do you have a source for this? or pic?

youtu.be/LZhOa2E8lS0?t=48

PIZZAGATE ISRAEL

YOUTUBE PLS

youtube.com/watch?v=98T22xVubLE

OBAMA GATE ISRAEL

YOUTUBE PLS

HOLY FUCK!

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-911-calls-20180308-story.html

Attached: 1200 Building 04032018.png (723x137, 13K)

reminder eyewitness testimony is absolute shit

Attached: douglas 1200.png (792x305, 71K)

shouselaw.com/hearsay.html
>1200

>Hoggy is FBIson.
>subliminal messages
hold me anons!

Attached: 1504746347136.jpg (231x218, 7K)

> I can tell someones gender while they are in body armor and glasses

Or it could be a tranny.

always conflicting testmonies you think the truth would be easy to repeat. Just like when that parkland teacher mentioned another shooter

>Simply put, the California hearsay rule—set forth in Evidence Code 1200 EC—says that hearsay statements are inadmissible in California court proceedings.22
>This applies to both criminal and non-criminal (civil) trials, as well as to hearings held as part of theCalifornia pretrial processandCalifornia sentencing hearings.23
>Under California law, the legal definition of a “hearsay statement” is any statement that
>Is not made by a witness testifying at the trial or hearing
>Is offered to prove the truth of what is stated.24

>Notwithstanding Section 1200 of the Evidence Code, the finding of probable cause may be based in whole or in part upon the sworn testimony of a law enforcement officer or honorably retired law enforcement officer relating the statements of declarants made out of court offered for the truth of the matter asserted

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=872.

Attached: 1494993981345.jpg (402x402, 25K)

Is it a legal requirement to have gyno if you're a man in California?

Some women look like men (flat chest "women") and she could have worn a hat or something to cover her appearance.

Attached: n-JUDEN-628x314.jpg (628x314, 56K)

I see her statement but I can find no vid of this guy saying that.

>some random unreputable person can confirm everything
riiiiiiiiight... SOOOOOO happening....

Attached: sigh.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>Notwithstanding Section 1200 of the Evidence Code,
>1200
my mind is about to be blowing

>some random unreputable person can confirm everything
>random

Attached: hidinginabush.png (529x231, 12K)

Attached: 1522568156528.gif (238x178, 1.64M)

"He" would be the woman's son, not the shooter

bump

god I want to tackle a female shooter on my lunch break so badly

Kek

Did he actually get a good look at "him" or did he just assume "his" gender because google and the MSM has brainwashed him to believe "only white males can be mass shooters"?????

>saw a man lying on the ground with blood on his abdomen
Could that be the shooter girls boyfriend and the whole motive behind this attack? It certainly is possible, this is not contradictory to the official narrative.

it is in san francisco
did they just assume xir's gender?

still haven't announced identity of shooter....time's ticking

just look at that faggot. we need more active shooters at jewtube hq. clearly one isn't going to be enough.

Attached: geert.png (600x891, 622K)

Fox News witness confirms shooter was male... repeatedly says "he"

youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w