Well Jow Forums, WHAT ABOUT THAT?

Well Jow Forums, WHAT ABOUT THAT?

Attached: 17FD0A81-1870-44D8-A0F9-DB2DF5388276.jpg (1125x623, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/19/urban-explosion-kinshasa-el-alto-growth-mexico-city-bangalore-lagos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You people will get what’s coming...

Attached: 1679F1A2-05D5-44C0-84E0-87F2D85F9EC9.jpg (1125x995, 391K)

nigger

Niggers did all of that to themselves before Whites came.

she's right you know

make them play by their own rules, report that shit.

All I see is beepity boopity boppity bix noodityy

What is wrong with u people

Attached: 042F14B4-CB02-4061-A8BE-142ECB64BE60.jpg (709x959, 127K)

Come on, nobody raped those ugly niggers. That shit's ridiculous.

Nigger

Attached: 1493824438975.jpg (3324x2050, 1.72M)

You only see what you want to see, white “””””””””culture”””””””””” is whats wrong with the world

Attached: 20937DEC-EA30-4CA8-9657-E89D263C7029.jpg (540x540, 65K)

Did you get all your statistics from a 99% white city?

Ugh another "its whitey's fault my life is a fucking mess thread"

Then best not fuck with us, nigger.

kill niggers

What white on world crime?

Thanks for your input muhummad.
You this fearful, even when 'we're' about 1/7 of the world population?
Fucking pathetic.

its just a case of dumb on nigger brain
SAGE

you need to up your game son, race crime statistics can be played off by normies

Attached: 1516243509752.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

OOOGA BOOGA IT'S YOUR FAULT GIMME MORE FREE SHIT WHITEY..

World belongs to the Whites and Asians. We can do what we please with it because we've built it.

liberals are fine

who cares

Whites didn't even own 90% of the land even with colonization. Though it was pretty damn close.

I'm curious about the other claims. The only one I know is true is the serial killer one, but having 50 serial killers that kill 50 each doesn't make up for having 10,000 one time killers that kill 1 person each.

Those black tits

Attached: 1522711756192.webm (320x568, 1.73M)

ITS OKAY WHEN WE DO IT: the thread

Alright enough, can we actually block all Anglo countries from starting threads? You NEVER see a good thread where the OP is from UK, Canada, US, Australia and New Zealand.

Das sumtin a stooped person wud say.

sorry but who is this nigger again?

>implying it isn't Africans who destroyed all nature
Stupid nigger monkey bitch. White people established national parks and hire black people, we send aid, we practically pay them to spare few animals.

Ever just sit back and think thank fuck I'm not a salty nig poster

this is why giving welfare, foreign aid, affirmative action was a mistake

Attached: flyingpyramids2.jpg (320x230, 23K)

Attached: C5idaGEWUAEspwv (1).jpg (470x293, 35K)

based disgusted leaf

There are a lot more black serial killers.
The fuck do you think hitters are?

White people are the world.

>Implying nogs would be any better if they were smart enough to develop real weapons.

So many repetitions, and so much truth. the mods are afraid of numerology and facts.

p sure my boy Genghis Khan is #1 in the raping, colonizing, and murder department

Attached: 468px-YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait[1].jpg (468x600, 69K)

Now that's just stupid...

The major ones killing the animals are africans in Africa though.
The western world has always been the place where animals have the most rights. If some white people goes to Africa to hunt, then that's up to that particular african nation to ban it.

On the other subjects..
Environment - Companies, which will always spread shit.
Shitskins getting deported and hanged - Who cares.

Whites are the fucking world leaf
There is nothing without us

White on world crime happened because whites were actually the only ones who developed enough to go around the world in the first place.

wow I guess you better stop pissing us off then nigger or you will be next

Literally her own people sold blacks into slavery after genociding another tribe. Dumb cunt.

Judging by her name, she is possibly a Muslim, anyone want to bring up all the death caused by Islam, especially the conquest of India?
Also
In order to destroy something, something has to built it first, and as far as I know, niggers never built anything aside from mud huts

wudduyamean....yupeepul

Forgot this

Attached: 1522770782826.jpg (577x586, 69K)

>White people established national parks and hire black people,
only after you destroyed 75% of the earth's wildlife

How much have you contributed to further mankind?

>telling whites the entire world is against them
IQ is real

>sauce fool

>Well Jow Forums, WHAT ABOUT THAT?
White on white is hard to track down because 90% of the western world is white. Only place where white on white can exist is in Africa because the numbers are low enough to where it'd make sense.

Crimes only exist within solitary societies. What we do to other societies is warfare, never a crime. QED faggots.

You idiots realize that big game hunting helps Africans and African species more than anyone else, right?

Enlighten this woman on the huwhites slave ships. Massa wills it.

Attached: image007.jpg (500x392, 100K)

so none of you are going to try and get her fired? what happened to Jow Forums always doxxing?

Never forget, these monkeys are genetically incapable of gratitude. No good deed will go unpunished. No amount of free gibs is ever enough. They will always want more, they will squander it foolishly, and they will kill you to take the rest. When you are gone, they will continue their violence upon each other. Giving in to their childish demands and animal intimidation is how the human race annihilates itself.

Attached: meme5837819325.jpg (400x300, 49K)

nvm its just one of you again

Attached: 2018-04-03 19.42.45.jpg (1053x1477, 509K)

oh oh oh hol up
you want to talk about crime across the world? lets talk about, watch, read and observe every day the plague which is the nigger.
naw nigga naw

Growinc up I was told we were responsible for clear cutting the rainforests and causing global warming.
The I found out it was the indigenous people clearing it for agricultural purposes.

Attached: 16700659.png (527x409, 23K)

sure why not
but why dont we also talk about african crimes, for example: 7 centuries of invading europe taking slaves, raping women, etc
followed by a couple of centuries of massive slave raids supported/supporting the ottoman empire, only ending with the colonization of africa (they werent going to stop on their own)

or asian crimes:
japenese wiping out chinese
chinese wiping out koreans
chinese wiping out japanese
etc

or the americas:
aztecs enslaving/sacrificing neighboring tribes
western aboriginals massacring sailors and taking slaves
south eastern aboriginals participating in the atlantic slave trade for their benefit

and so on...

Calculate aid the white world has given over the last 100 years, the hundreds of millions lifted out of poverty by white technology and the millions saved from disease by whites.

Then fuck yourself.

I know your just trolling though.

>Uneducated people are impulsive because of the lack of opportunity
>this impulsiveness breaks social behaviour because they can’t cope with their own problems and this their problems priority amplifies and consumes them
>due to this inability to self control and be polite or productive they can’t hold a job
>problems and self centred entitlement amplify more, start committing crime
>blame others for their problems to a point they completely dehumanise the ‘oppressor’
>start killing the perceived cause of their misery
>3rd parties who genuinely hate civilisation add fuel to the fire
>well intentioned liberals with zero understanding join in.
You are here
>violence erupts against ordinary people on larger and larger scales
>shit stirring minorities confused by the amounts of people against them (who are sick of their constant bullshit), the Greeks called it Quietism, the USA the silent majority, the UK the great unwashed.
>minority’s scream how racist everyone is as they’re being executed

Whoever was dumb enough to give mentally ill retards with all of the time in their unemployed lives access to the goddamn internet has done the world a huge disservice. it was probably a JEW

Colonisation, slave trade, subjugation and genocide of native peoples, stealing of land in Australia Canada New Zealand America and South Africa, destruction of environments and creating sweatshops in non white countries

I can't wait to see what this retarded sheboon has to say on DOTR if she's chimping out this much over literally nothing.

>literally who? has an opinion
Who cares? sage and hide

Every group of people who has achieved any degree of power has subjugated the losing tribe.

Whites were the first group to have their foot on the gas pedal and relent due to profound internal reflection.

Slavery did not have to end. We did not have to give native Americans ANYTHING. We could have trampled Japan. Etc etc

Notice the mercy, unprecedented for a wordly organism.

At least niggers make me laugh lol

Spraying poisen in the sky and false promises are the only correct ones. The rest is is like wtf?

She’s a nigger you know?

Attached: 1499569819294.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

>when the leaf can be disgusted
the absolute state of my secret club

Attached: 1501771728493.png (618x626, 312K)

Attached: blackwhitecrimebyincome.jpg (536x392, 28K)

you're not wrong

The statistics probably have more to do with how few niggers have money. If only 10 niggers make over $85,000 a year and two of them murder somebody there's your statistic.

It is funny though that the rate steadily decreases as income goes up. Goes to show income has something to do with it even if niggers are still wild, violent animals that are barely capable of human reasoning.

boring, read

theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/19/urban-explosion-kinshasa-el-alto-growth-mexico-city-bangalore-lagos

Cute and thick.

you people who attempted to civilise savages, try and save endangered species and recycle are monsters

OH NO SHE DI'INT!!!!

Attached: hill.png (244x138, 64K)

Aboriginals literally destroyed Australia. As in, made it almost inhospitable by starting forest fires. To kill animals.

You say this stupid shit while you living in a white country. And all of that stupid shit you posted isn't even true
>m-muh chemtrails
pseudoscience
>stole muh land
they ALL got it back through independence- and only the other white people had to fight for it
>killing 70% of cops
lmao
>killing 80% of wildlife
african poachers did that. white people are the ones working for wildlife centres...
>putting poison in water
literally infowars tier
>making false promises
the fuck??
>hanging and bombing people
south africa
>& lyin to children
this is satire right

What about Israel getting US troops to fight wars for them in the middle east and kill millions?

Wait nvm nobody knows about that because the Jews in the MSM and education system dont teach us that

Let me take a wild guess without lookin - lives in a white country and would kill herself rather than be deported to a country filled with people she claims to have solidarity with?

Please link it so I can troll,
Can't find it on twitter.

Literally who is this?

it's a hall of cost

fine we're against the world

whites are against the world now

does it really have to be with way? why?

well fuck you all then, you've asked for it - Pandora's box can open if you say so

>just fuck my shit up senpai

Attached: 1376811716073.png (683x579, 513K)

This. And its likely to be onba global scale because of modern technology.

Stop talking about white.

It doesn't exist.
Either you have European (Blonde and blue eyes) origins or you are not.

You mean when we were building modern civilization? Yeah sorry about that.

Attached: kenya.jpg (703x422, 112K)

>Notice the mercy, unprecedented for a wordly organism.

Clearly it was a mistake

>virtue signalling this hard
probably a crackhead

link it

that nigger deserves to have her skull crushed

Will this ape throw off the chains of oppression and move back to the motherland? I'm guessing not.

Attached: IMG_0504.jpg (1500x963, 1.02M)