Should women be in the Army?

Why?

Attached: soldier woman.jpg (600x849, 67K)

someone will have to fulfill soldiers impulses, or else we'll end up with an all-gay army

What if they get captured?

What about sex dolls? Hitler put those for that situation
Raped to death

Not every position in the military is a combat role.

No.

I hope America puts them in the kitchen

really makes me think when these non-combat roles pretend to be and act like they're better

Attached: 1499451859433.png (123x111, 14K)

Nursing jobs only.

>mexican calls USA America
have a bit of pride, nigger

I have, but the U.S doesn´t have a shorter, clever term (I wish it has)

Definitely.

They cost less, the enemy won't shoot at them, and less lives of actual value are lost.

You shills need to do a better job of separating your threads when you flood a board.

Attached: 3AF5BB85-3A62-4AE5-8846-A905423B1C56.jpg (750x573, 136K)

It depends what you use the army for. If your country is a dystopian ZOG slave-state, then your army is just a welfare program which is occasionally called upon to kill Israel's enemies. There is no reason that female goyim as well as male goyim shouldn't be allowed to die for Israel. If your country is a functioning nation state with well delineated borders and cohesive ethnic core, then females should be kept as far away from the battle lines as possible. Females serve to replenish your ethnicity and are far too valuable to risk in conflict, they make terrible soldiers besides.

Attached: 1298985754_woman-soldier-kick-fail.gif (241x259, 2.62M)

for the sake of QTs in military outfits (not camo shit, like fancy ass outfits, see pic) yes I'm in favor

Attached: 99a8b613f62fe981eaa863253f6b2b39.jpg (500x500, 167K)

No, they disrupt unit cohesion. Use more of the benefits than they put in. Cost a fuck ton to keep healthy. Perform objectively inferior to the weakest men. The military is designed around harnessing masculinity. They readily demand military traditions and standards be lowered to let them get ahead. They cannot handle pressure well, they get pregnant to avoid deployment. Every woman not in combat is a boon to a male soldier that will have to depend on her to help him m stay alive. She will not puss in front of men and if she holds it she will get infections . They often get pregnant in deployment and cost the state money they supply them healthcare and pay them for not working.

Literally any perceivable benefit of women in the military is met and exceeded by men.

yes the army needs fuck toys for morale

Only if they.look like this hottie

Attached: 1508273900288.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

No. Boobs get in the way of everything.

>the enemy won't shoot at them,
Fucking kek.

>They cost less
I don´t know if that´s 100% true, it depends on the country (I think)
>the enemy won't shoot at them
They´re trained to do so, not to mention that another woman could shoot her
>and less lives of actual value are lost.
I know male lives matter a lot, but where´s the value "women and children first" in that way of thinking?

should they be in the army? no
May they be in the army? yes

/thread
sage

Yes.

Attached: 1471893259634.jpg (1440x1222, 306K)

No
They are biologically not made for fighting

Yes. Let them die like men. Equality, after all.

Attached: april.jpg (900x1200, 676K)

only as behind the lines nurses and in propaganda units

they shouldnt be in combat and should be issued cyanide pills in case of captuire

the military needs administrative and logistical people as well, you know. not only soldiers.

>This is attractive to central America standards
Whew, lad, fuck off

No, they only get raped or preggors. Plus it would really bad if you are all group fucking your squad member. Most men would go into a fit of rage if they saw their hot piece of ass get shot, which would mean that the entire village doesn't get pussy either.

i dont want some chick responsible for my mission critical fuel shipment user

We need more female engagement teams, with the added objective of screwing the enemy into submission.

This thread is retarded. The military does not only consist of soldiers. It requires administrative and logistical people as well. anyone can do those jobs.

why? you only want fuel from males?

no, i dont want some chick responsible for my mission critical fuel shipment user

join the military, bub. last thing you will probably ever know is who procured fuel for you.
and if you are big bad rambo thinking about who gets your fuel, maybe the military isn't for you.

you must be unfamiliar with GS level jobs then.

Attached: 26196.jpg (533x533, 90K)

Deploy one slut for every group.

The most badass soldier gets to fuck her any way he sees fit.

Joining the military is consent.

the person who thinks the military does everything itself, knows little about the military. there are more civilians making things happen for the military than active duty.

Israeli Defense Forces thinks so

Attached: idf4.jpg (449x600, 44K)

Attached: idf3.jpg (1600x1066, 182K)

Attached: idf5.png (500x375, 468K)

Attached: idf6.jpg (735x855, 77K)

Attached: idf7.jpg (660x330, 47K)

They don´t seem to have many muscles at all, who did they fuck to join?

Attached: idf8.jpg (2736x2052, 477K)

(((you)))

Attached: 1510527940634.jpg (945x709, 177K)

Attached: idf9.jpg (402x293, 87K)

Attached: idf10.jpg (620x668, 83K)

Attached: idf11.jpg (500x331, 52K)

Bunch of whores that got hired to dress up like soldiers thats what they are.

IDF female soldiers are a photo-op for attracting thirsty internet virgins. they do no real fighting.

Attached: 1507965372881.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Wasn´t that gif from Mr. Meaty?

This type of women

Attached: 1508522040722-0.jpg (2448x3264, 905K)

>this level of blatant JIDFposting

Somebody start posting appetite suppresent lenas. I didn't save them because they make me throw up.

Attached: 1521403050655.jpg (876x493, 52K)

is it sad I'm attracted to the rifle almost as much as the girl?

Attached: 1521519649572.jpg (425x387, 44K)

Get some new ideas, JIDF.

Attached: 1511250282756.png (1267x1633, 1.51M)

If today's YouTube shooting is any guide - They fail to kill anyone and then off themselves.

So no.

Truly God's chosen people and not cursed at all.

Attached: Lena-Dunham-Nude-9.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Get an eyeful of jewish beauty, goys!

Attached: Lena-Dunham-Nude-2.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Or this

Attached: 1508796228223-0.jpg (1542x1901, 483K)

Yes. No reason that half the population should be exempt from dying in the name of nebulous geo-political objectives. Plus girls in army uniforms are hot.

Attached: IDF QT.jpg (226x223, 13K)

I see this question a lot, and to me it's purely contextual. I was in the army for six years, and was infantry, so didn't run into many females, but from what I saw, about 5% of them could actually hack it in combat arms. The truth is, women in different cultures vary greatly when it comes to military performance. For our military, I'd say that if they kept the standard the same, it would be fine, but I know full well that will never happen. We have too many leftist, and they wouldn't accept having a higher drop out rate for women, than men so they would keep lowering the standard for them to the point at which our military would no longer be functional.

Our military has become a shit show anyway however. Almost everyone who's worth a shit, either goes SF, or just leaves once their contract is over. That is if they don't end up looking like tiny Tim because every joint in their body is fucked due to carrying around 80% of their body weight in gear which the army insist they need.

My support for israel is growing, oy vey!

Attached: Lena-Dunham-Nude-Pussy-Showing-While-Spreading-Her-Legs.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1498817665909.png (514x508, 207K)

u liek?

Attached: Lena-Dunham-nude-full-frontal-Allison-Williams-lingerie-Girls-2017-s6e10-HD-720p-00007.jpg (1280x718, 48K)

military service is mandatory in Israel afaik.

No, they are weaker, smaller, more fragile emotionally. They are very bad soldiers overall.

As long as standards are kept high and they qualify, why not?

I say we capture their women and gas the men with the help of palestine.

There are issues regarding male psychology that you can't really get around, even by separating men and women into separate units.

A single Israeli girl can (and do) fuck up a whole group of Arabs

Attached: protecting_the_border.jpg (750x724, 96K)

Do you think a weak man would make a better individual soldier than a strong woman?

Attached: idf2.jpg (380x279, 21K)

Attached: suicide.jpg (442x509, 20K)

Attached: idf1.jpg (450x600, 49K)

Yes, the current Jew controlled governments absolutely should fill their militaries with women, fags, traps, autists, dykes and fatties.

That way they will be easier to defeat in the revolutions to come.

Attached: never_again2.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Attached: jew38.jpg (550x724, 88K)

Attached: jewish_women.jpg (540x960, 83K)

If they want to vote

The fighters, pilots, tank drivers etc all need about a billion support crew. There's no reason women can't be in the military.. their are thousands of pay and accounting people alone.

Front line roles.

Now that's a different question user

No, because soldiers should solely feast in the weet pussy on the conquered women, there is but one goal in life, to ear the lamentation of their wamen

Attached: barbarian.jpg (820x461, 89K)

Don't make me download more lenas, JIDFag

Attached: Lena-Dunham-Nude-Bending-Over-And-Showing-Her-Tattooed-Ass.jpg (1280x718, 54K)

No way. Always end up being sluts, passed around from man to man. It makes no biological sense (sex and physical strength) for women to be in the army. A woman doing non physical work for the military in a sex segregated environment is okay i guess.

that´s nasty :)

they pay for slav models to make entice the Israelis to join their army

as long as the millitairy upholds gender separation I don't see why not.

lol. i remember a girl in school made that argument for why women should be allowed in the army. got it backwards though, it should be the right to fight then the right to vote.

>Should women be in the Army?
yeah
>Why?
they're smaller targets.

Attached: 1468801389967.gif (310x176, 1009K)

anyone who wants to serve, assuming they meet any and all fitness requirements should be given a fair chance to do so, end of story

WOMEN SHOULD SUCK MY DICK

Military service is mandatory in Israel for women and men. There is 3 years of active duty and monthly reserve duty until age 51 for every citizen.

i cant go on

Attached: 1516853854628.gif (278x214, 1.31M)

drop and give her twenty

Because of your digits, I offer you a faustian bargain. I will cease posting pics of this foul beast if you swear to me that you will lenapost on every JIDFag that comes in here posting slavic roasties in uniform. Deal?

Attached: lena-dunham-nude-photos-4.jpg (618x600, 175K)

They actually realized it was a terrible idea, and only use them for PR and desk jobs

based jooos

>I can't carry this much weight
>I can't run so fast
>I can't drive this vehicle well
>I'm sad
>I'm mad
>I'm scared
>I'm on my period
>I'm pregnant
>I'm crying
>I'm a princess and everyone should take care of me
>I want to speak with my mom

No. Women should not be in the army. Anything BUT the army.