Wh*Tes have an unfair advantage in college admissions

Why are colleges so racist?

How do we make it more fair for minorities?

This is why there is a wealth gap between whites and blacks.

Attached: IMG_7752.jpg (750x853, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVujxKA7SIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is literally the opposite of true and also minorities are fucking retarded anyways

Asians are better than other minorit-

HAHAHA SURE

Attached: aff_action.jpg (1286x383, 126K)

>their worst fear is when whites and asians realize they're in the same boat
>we didn't choose together, they put us here

It's articles like this that piss me off to no end, given that I'm fucking paying hand over fist out of pocket just to go to community college for my Engineering degree.

Fuck these cunts

A-a-asians are on o-o-our side guys! They're not anti-white like the Jews!

Let's be honest here. It's only the white men that have an unfair advantage.

At least they know how to fight for their race, unlike you subhuman wh*Tes.

Attached: its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-fail-kevin-chang.jpg (635x600, 45K)

How the fuck are they able to publish something that is so factually wrong?

Spic teacher here, spics are pretty dumb, especially the kids, a few succeed, theydig thwir own grave

>Why are colleges so racist?
>Why are literally the most liberal places in the US so racist?

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

FIX IMMIGRATION

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 4 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bVujxKA7SIE

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1024x1282, 334K)

Eh! because they fit the entry requirements and passed everything by hard work and study to get there!
Nogs could try that instead of fucking horseing about being pricks and goads

It really does enrage to see them lie through their teeth in such a hateful manner, using the most powerful perch in the world, getting paid to do it (great, great money) while in a highly prestigious position most normal people would love to have. All while spreading the complete opposite of the truth, taking control of your nation.

And using their voice to make the lives of people like you harder than they already are... to encourage a culture and society that actively works to target and demonize people like you. Maybe even to make your life seriously endangered and to make it more likely that people with your views could have their lives not only made "less easy" or "more difficult," but downright endanger you on the most fundamental level of survival by turning everyone against you and creating a culture of fear and paranoia in which you are the target.

All while they get paid, live comfortably, and damage the lives of millions of people with the irrational hate they spread.

Jews aren’t white.

Look at the left side, it saids "opinion" which means they can say anything they want because it is only an opinion.

And the nigger op that posted this thread shows his true I.Q by believing opinions to be facts.

Whites advantage unfair?
What is unfair about it?

Whites have an average IQ of 100
Niggers have an average IQ of 80.

How is that not privilege?

sage

They just hate white people and want them to suffer. That's all, no need to read into it, try to understand them. They just hate white people and want them to suffer. They see South Africa not as a problem, but a model

>HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

Capitalism needs to be fixed or else whites won't have kids.

I have a professionally tested IQ of 134, higher than 99% of the population, but I am a broke NEET who can't start a family because the capitalist system in America is completely broken.

You fucking retards want white families but you also want capitalism.

It doesn't work like that.

Yeah, it's capitalism's fault you're an unemployable loser.

I don't think you're half as smart as you think you are, and I can assure you, if you can't succeed in the USA in the current year you will be a failure anywhere any time, and under any economic system.

Attached: useful.jpg (694x535, 42K)

(((whites)))

How do whites have an unfair advantage over asians?

If I was born in Ancient Rome, I would be a respected doctor, engineer, or architect.

Modern capitalism in America is absolutely the problem.

You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

You were born with privilege that you aren't even aware of.

You will even try to deny it.

There is homeless people with genius-level IQs. Social mobility is extremely low in America.

Intelligence is not rewarded.

criminally underrated post

Shutup Mo

>I would be a respected doctor, engineer, or architect.
You would be a slave, retard.

>Born with privilege in the US
>Greatest social mobility ever anywhere

>In Rome I would be a bourgeois
>Literally can never become a citizen in your lifetime if you aren't born one.

Have you never heard of Affirmative action?

Attached: SATadmmision.jpg (680x476, 51K)

What are you gonna do about it, dickhead? Other than write cringy text, that is

>it's x reason why I'm not a success
>it's not my fault.

every time.

Attached: 1449813358380.jpg (871x720, 79K)

I haven't read the article or thread. But if this article is real and includes Jews in this I will metaphorically kill myself

>IQ of 134
>cant even get a job
>blames capitalism
I'm glad I'm not a wh*Te subhuman.

tripe. go to any elite school and gentle whites (white protestants and white catholics ie. americans) are vastly underrepresented

>But if Asians are being held back, it’s not so much because of affirmative action but because of preference for whites. The 450-point advantage that the Princeton study demonstrated blacks have over Asians draws the most attention. But the number that is most revealing is the 140-point advantage for whites over Asians.

What the fuck is so hard to accept that some things aren't your fault?

- Automation
- Immigration
- Women entering workforce
- Outsourcing

None of these things are my fault, but they have all lowered wages, and greatly lowered demand for workers.

Capitalism isn't sustainable anymore.

Not enough jobs for the amount of people who need them.

There's people working full-time who are still homeless in America, and it's not because of how they spend money.

Well if we make enough niggers part for welfare will they get mad enough to make all the other niggers stop abusing it?

>el mexicANO

Oh no, someone's questioning the power structure, Jow Forums is gonna shit it's self

Inb4
>b-but we're the r-red pilled..

Stop confusing capitalism work consumerism

Attached: try_harder.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Smart slaves got promoted fairly often.

Other things that aren't my fault:

- Being born into a poor family, unable to fund a college or trade school education, OR EVEN A CAR
- Being born into a bad area. Bad job market.

I have no car, no cell phone, no social connections, no work experience, so I can't do anything in capitalism, but I have a genius IQ.

It doesn't matter. Intelligence isn't rewarded. Being born with privilege is rewarded.

You don't see your privilege. Your parents bought you a car that allowed you to get a job, or go to college.

are these whites or (((whites))). Just curious.

Affirmative action will be struck down within the next 10 years. It would be dead already if Scalia wasn't assassinated. It is unconstitutional in the face of 14th amendment equal protection.

Go the fuck outside soyboy

Attached: 1522072407768.png (219x230, 5K)

>Nothing whites can do about it
kek

Attached: 1521765172898.png (800x820, 267K)

What they mean is that asians are more disadvantaged by black affirmative action than whites.

But that's only true if you count jews as white, since by some strange coincidence 100% of the whites displaced by affirmative action are European and 0% of them are jewish.

This

You’re shitposting on the internet right now, Mr. Genius. Go devise a way to make $30,000/month on Patreon or something with your vast intelligence instead of complaining no one wants to hire you on to live as a lower middle class wageslave.

The bad part for you is that you haven't learned to use your intelligence for your own benefit. People with the capital to do so have learned to use your intelligence against you.

Propaganda has kept you weak and distracted, unable to see and create the opportunities you are capable of.

Capitalism isn't the problem, the problem is you've let your mind become filled with malware and can't debug yourself.

As someone with a 160 IQ, let me tell you that IQ doesn't matter one FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING bit. It's all about what you do. I figure out problems faster than most people. My ideas are more creative. But you know what? Other people put in hours and hours of hard work that I'm not willing to. I recognized this and live an upper middle class life instead of being an investment banker. If you want it, you have to make it happen or come to terms with the fact that you don't actually want it badly enough to work for it.

Fuck niggers. Maybe they should go to college in Africa. You can major in Watermelon Studies at Zimbabwe State, right? Fucking niggers

this

yup

read Ann Coulter's book Adios America, and The Strange Death of Europe (Murray)

>little brother is a 4.+ gpa student, does some extra curricular stuff like soccer and some community service, spends a summer working as an intern at Vanderbilt, has a father that did his internship at Vanderbilt and a mother who used to be a nurse manager at Vanderbilt who both still have friends at the hospital.
>does not get in - no big deal he'll go somewhere else and it costs too much anyway
>one of his classmates has a slightly lower GPA and no extra curricular activities beyond one year of soccer where he warmed the bench.
>Classmate does not get in....and then resubmits his application claiming Native American ethnicity.
>Former classmate is now admitted to Vanderbilt.

This is purely anecdotal and cannot really be used in an argument regarding nonwhite race as a hindrance in educational institutions it has lead me to believe that people are completely full of shit when they make generalized claims regarding how easy one group has it while another is drowning.

160 IQ is unrealistic.

That means you have a higher IQ than 99.9911555410% of the population.

Pro-tip: You don't.

You're actually so fucking dumb you don't understand why taking one of the hundreds of unstandardized online IQ tests don't mean anything.

The same person could get 160 on one online IQ test, and then get 90 on the next one.

>You just don't want it as bad
Your IQ is probably in the double digits.

You're the one who believes in propaganda.

FUCK whi*toids

what degrees do you have?
or did you not go to college?

Why are asians so good at math? Is it all about IQ? Does it have something to do with the way their body metabolize something? Like how they cant really metabolize alcohol?

Niggers in Tech need to go. They're too stupid to give a fuck about anyone else's well-being, and only care about moving themselves up in the ranks

Aka every SJW faggot black manager in tech.

Attached: 1517201681399.png (4176x5048, 1.33M)

So sick of this shit, whites are a minority on this planet.

Stay mad, goy :^)

Not true. White are penalized, so are Asians. Niggers and Jews are rewarded.. If you are applying for college say you are a nigger and a hew. No one will check and you will get a ton of free stuff

>tfw people think having 160 brain points is a good thing
the further out to the right on that bell curve you go, the more autistic and dysfunctional you become.

Attached: 1521258896460.png (1000x800, 285K)

that's it! I'm getting an Asian doctor ASAP!

I had a professor (lol) who once said something like
>if your iq is at least ~120, most jobs are open to you and your success is more or less determined more by hard work, connections, luck, etc.

Granted I know you'd need more horsepower for things like figuring out unresolved problems in mathematics, but you get my point

Untrue as fuck

for example, i had a 4.3 weighted (california) GPA, sports captain, etc in 2012 as a white male

I DIDNT GET INTO A SINGLE UNIVESITY OF CALIFORNIA SCHOOL, even the shitty ones. I DIDNT GET INTO A SINGLE CAL STATE SCHOOL (retard tier education)

I got into Texas, Michigan, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Washington, Vanderbilt, George Mason, Hillsdale,and two of the top engineering schools, harvey mudd, and Rose Hulman.

You are absolutely fucked in-state as a white guy.

Fucking Jew Yid Times