Is Sam Harris beginning to take the red pill?

His latest podcast makes it sound like the situation with Charles Murray and the attacks from (((Ezra Klein))) is opening his eyes. He sounds like Molymeme in the early days, before he went full Jow Forums. Sam is already pretty redpilled when it comes to muzzies and his arguments against (((religion))) and (((god))) are amazing

Attached: 91287DAD-A83F-46A6-B985-E6B240D9593A.jpg (1024x684, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuWBSO0lPOU
twitter.com/samharrisorg/status/896793662050283521?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which podcast exactly? He's never going to be anything but a moderate, reasonably sensible liberal.

Sam is great on matters of religion but is politics are blindingly leftist, sometimes to a point where he is unbearably idiotic.

Even Dawkins came to realize the importance of Christian values over Muslim values

Yes, those Christian values are sure doing Rwanda and the Congo a lot of good.

There's no saving Africa

>full Jow Forums
you never go full Jow Forums

Attached: 1518568650478.jpg (1200x827, 126K)

Sam's a clown and so are all meme atheists

He just goes where the wind blows now to stay relevant

Catholics aren’t Christian you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=FuWBSO0lPOU

He still treads somewhat carefully but his tone betrays the “fuck it”attitude that leads most moderates to take the red pill

Going full Jow Forums means he has to gas himself. I doubt he'll go there - although it would be awesome for White people.

Thanks, didn't realize his Youtube channel videos weren't up to date.

His neuroscience related podcasts are great though.

>Believing a literal Jew on any topic he cares to speak about.

Absolutely disgusting.

He doesn’t really consider himself Jewish. Although I’m not sure what thy counts for.

His audience are leftist atheists so he will remain a leftist. At least he doesn't seem to give Islam a pass like the average leftist atheist.

he's a jew who hates jesus aka just in line for the oven.

He sounded scared more than anything on that podcast.

Outside of his criticism of Islam he is a deranged virtue signaling leftist

I hope he's who redpilled me

Didn't this faggot just become vegan? That discredits him beyond repair.

Attached: 6396542.jpg (317x475, 58K)

No

He's just another jew.

twitter.com/samharrisorg/status/896793662050283521?lang=en

Attached: SamHarrisberg.png (628x359, 40K)

botswana is 80% christian and has the lowest corruption index in africa. also, founded and set up by the UK.

those countries were fucked, can't save them all.

How retarded do you have to be to think this buffoon is in any way intelligent?

he is trying, he has a hard time be most of his audience is leftist and joined him on his atheist bandwagon a long time ago.

so he has to pander to them by acknowledging bs like white privilege.

he is still doing good work for the "truth above all" cause.

His verbal IQ would wipe the floor with you bong.

He would be humiliated by the average YouTube teen. He will never dare step outside friendly media.

> (((religion))) and (((god)))
you do realize Sam Harris is a jew himself, right?

You can’t be that delusional.

Sam Harris believes IQ is hereditary.
youtube.com/watch?v=WGp06vMPERE

That alone will make the leftists shun him.

The guy lives in fear of cernovich. That's how stupid he is.

>19:53
I think I've never heard Sam Harris say a swear word.

I prefer >Ham Sarris

it doesn't work on niggers moron. nothing does.

Why does anyone listen to this kike?

Dawkins has an interest in preserving the West. Sam is just a Jewish propagandist with a different angle-- namely, to make neckbeards pro-Jew and pro Israel (and make it okay to be anti-Muslim).

His job is also to block the way towards real rigorous religious scrutiny and keep goyim focused on "muh fairy tales" instead of making the discovery that Judaism is the root of "religious" evil in our world.

it's just about priorities. most people think it's more practical to get the left to moderate (plus convert left to centrists) than to redpill normies on the jew question.

sam can help with moderating the left and we need all the allies we can get right now in that regard.

SAM IS A JEW YOU DAMN TROGLODYTE

To be genuinely anti-Jewish means accepting the Messiah.

If Christ wasn't Emmanuel, why do the Jews try so hard to disparage Him?

>Dawkins has an interest in preserving the West.
Dawkins was a bit of a baloney.

He was getting old, and would often plant some of his minions among the audience to ask certain questions near the end of the Q&A so he could dish out a well prepared ownage.

He also tried to set the feminists straight, but was too old after all. In the end he tried to seek reconciliation with the feminists who crucified him and excommunicated him.

Attached: 1505839418434.jpg (690x720, 77K)