What word do you hate

Which word used commonly in modern political discourse sends you into a seething rage? Mine would have to be "problematic."

Attached: 1522795918304.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Racist

Oh and Islamo"phobia"

its two word really but they go together for one meaning "cultural appropriation"

>It’s Mueller Time
The CNN/Plebbit crowd thinks they’re Peter Sellers level comedy genius for using this phrase.

>Problematic
I agree. It how often it's used. Always with the same connotation. All by the same faggots. There must be a course on when to insert problematic at Columbia School of Journalism

"Nuanced"
"systematic"
"identity"

Attached: 18622334_268895276910555_8393108687945155764_n.jpg (480x283, 13K)

FOLKS

'Conservative'

really means 'willfull ignorance and economicilliterate'

Christbro here. Least favorite word:
"Deserve"
Deserve's got nothing to do with it. What we "deserve" is hell.

When to insert; always.

"colour"

Usually it's used in sentences like "Colour of skin" or "People of colour", both of which as sentences piss me off.

Soup

Not a political word but I hate the word pussy. It sounds disgusting and I’m used to legit pervert scum who say it. Also niggers. When I heard those bing bong twin brothers sing about beating dat pussy up I literally threw up. Just like a dumb monkey to think he has to beat it up.

Democracy

They more they say it the more untrustworthy they seem

>Ignorant
Every time I hear someone say 'that's so ignorant' it's some little leftie cocksucker that can't even begin to fathom that there is more than his own point of view on subjects.

Attached: 1500521227478.png (616x464, 264K)

Toxic. It has become far too accepted outside of SJW circles

This and "Reform"
>ex: gun (((reform)))

"...right?" When spammed as an obvious tactic to get one to agree to a series of increasingly stupider points.

No word pisses me off as much as physical body language.

I can't watch any political pundit or reporter on teevee anymore. I feel like punching a hole in the teevee right at a throat.

Nothing worse than FOLKS

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-002819.png (1080x1920, 920K)

Privilige

"Huffy"
There was a brief period where my sister kept using it and it was fucking annoying.
"don't get so huffy"

Diversity

Really, it's more along the lines of whenever people say shit like Diversity is our strength. I guess I hate the phrase more than the word.

So I'm gonna go with Toxic. Whenever someone uses that word, 9 times out of 10, that toxic thing that they're referring to is about as toxic as a cup of yogurt.

Toxic masculinity. Funny, because toxic femininity is an actual fucking thing that's destroying society. When masculinity was around, society was flourishing and there was very little of these cucks and beta dudes around. Now that society is embracing femininity and feminism, we're just failing at every turn. Everyone's too pussy to get it together. You can't even make a joke without some beta or cunt telling you off.

Comprehensive

When showing someone statistics:
>"Well I don't think that's true."

The fuck...

"Equity" now that they've given up even pretending they want "Equality"

Absolutely this. "toxic" drives me insane

Dialogue
Problematic
Appropriation
Cultural
Indiginous
Colonialism
Cis
Trans
Privilege
Normative
Racism
AntiSemetic
Occupy
Feminist
POC
Triggered
PTSD
Equality
Social Justice
Not ok
Biased
Unbiased
Conformity
Abelist

Minority

Narrative.
Or the use of the word 'correct' when agreeing with somebody.

"is"

Oh yes

"debunked"

Attached: 1514269182176.png (487x410, 165K)

“Solutions” when used to describe a business.

It used to be “extreme” marketing.

Diversity is way up there too.

"Racist"

It's just a swear word at this point. Useless in actual discussion.

>This.
I fucking hate it when faggots say this.

this.
Also "not right"
Bitches have been subjetive their whole lives and they want to talk about Righteousness?

PERPETUATE

god I hate this fucking word so much. All the SJWs and liberals throw this word around like candy to seem smart.

“You are perpetuating the system of institutionilized racism by being white”

I could vomit

Btw anybody got the dead body pic of pic related

Attached: DD7E0F8F-C4C3-491F-95EE-8F020251EBAA.jpg (581x718, 71K)

Solidarity.

Depends on your definition.

"N*gger"
i don't know why people have to be so rude. like, can't you just say something nicer?

POC

oh fuc king hell. we have a weekly request for the past three weeks to complete a fucking half-hour personality test to "analyze how to retain experience and value" for employees. fuck them and their solutions

Snopes debunked that. Sorry sweetie.

Come on man, Btriney is cool and all but that song isn't really that good.

>word you hate
'Eh?'
I've nearly punched people over it.

Faggot spic bantz are the worst

Kys caravan boy

Homophobia or transphobia, nobody's afraid you ass goblins, its just plain disgust. POC, problematic, privilege, and any other modernist "problematic" buzzwords.

Diversity, "insert awful thing that liberals like here"-phobia, cultural appropriation, misogyny, progressive, privilege, toxic.

Misgender

gentrify

"Diversity"

"Outdated."

Attached: The Sleeing Goy Awakens.jpg (1048x746, 253K)

disenfranchised

fuck off with your colorful words that you basically use to say "MUH BLACKS ARE OPPRESSED"

When they say "refugee" instead of violent third world invader... literally nothing about them fits the definition of refugee.

Leftism is a linguistic ideology. They use these words in place of actual arguments. That's why we learn to hate them.

>Which word used commonly in modern political discourse sends you into a seething rage?
ginormous

Attached: 1400859264902.gif (280x284, 1023K)

The best way to go about that one is to explain that you're not scared of them at all and are willing to fight 3-4 fags at a time to prove it, and then pretend you don't understand that it doesn't mean an actual fear of them when they try to use their backwards logic to explain what it means.

Maybe "jigaboo" is more to your liking?

Edgy and true.

ITT: anons complaining about commonly used words in political discourse but perfectly ok with "pic related" and other examples - too many to mention - of 4chanspeak.

>problematic
I have no problem with the word (problematic = causes problems) it's that it's usually said by faggots in gay ways.

>refugee
barbarian*

This one's gotta be top 5

>I hate the word "pussy"
That probably makes you a pussy

>“Solutions” when used to describe a business.
what other generic term would you use to describe something that solves your problem?

problematic was my first thought too before i even finished the sentence you wrote and saw you said it too. awful.

Any word that passes through the mouth of a middle management dyke from HR

Inclusive.

>Any word that passes through the mouth of a middle management dyke from HR

Yass

>Inclusive.
diverse

Democracy. Nobody knows what it means so it can be used to justify anything. e.g. "we need to censor the internet to preserve our democracy"

i dont really care for it either. but i do thoroughly enjoy "cunt". single syllable is best syllable.

-t. chad

Nazi.
>Everythings a Nazi.
>Conservatives are Nazis.
>Seperatists are Nazis.
>All white men are Nazis.
>Gun owners are Nazis.
>Non-Vegans are Nazis.
>Nazi-this, Nazi-that.
Every day, Nazism looks so much better and better. And I can only thank the left for that, but I still think its overused to hell and back.

Someone write a paragraph using all these.

>Maybe "jigaboo" is more to your liking?
"Jungle Bunny" is probably ok.

Appropriated
Colonized
Inclusive
X-phobic

“We need to start a dialogue”

snazzy

Any word with the suffix "phobia" that is almost always not an actual fear as it is a disliking. Ex. Homophobia, islamophobia etc.

>"THIS!"

>literally
:)

THIS, OH THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH SAYS ITS BEEN DEBUNKED OK THEN DONT QUESTION IT
FAKE NEWS

Literally shaking

>666
>444
>55
The most vile sentence.

Two words- white privilege

UNPACK

"literally"
not sure how the word caught on.

I hate when niggers and wiggers say "clout"

stop being so buttsexphobic

>not going with the eternally superlative "moon cricket"

It's the current year, user. Fuck.

"everyone I disagree with is a virgin and has a little weiner"

Problematic, toxic, racist, islamaphobe, antisemite

I rather like Nazi though, because the average democrat actually follows Hitler’s playbook quite closely. Adds irony to when they use it.

"like"
>like like like you know like that like thing y'know?

Attached: AttractivePosterior.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Fair
Emotion
Racist

"We've still got a long way to go..."

This we should try to kick start a narrative saying liberals have a closet nazi fetish

Hi Shill hows it goin?

I work with high school kids and heard one of them say this a few days ago. What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

DIVERSITY